Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is Joey? Not with the IQD Team anymore.

Hey everyone I am new to this site but not to this investment and throughout have landed on many sites from ptr to recaps and all. I also have been on many of the calls and have shared my opinions and articles as well. With all of that said this is where I am coming from. For those that know the IQD Team has split up once again after leaving The Call Squad this past fall. So my question is simple where did Vic and Joey move to? Is there a call with them on it? I have to say that I enjoyed as I am sure most of you their comments and news as it relates to Iraq. Joey personally I have alot of respect for her knowledge in reading the articles and also standing up for what she believes in essance having to leave the IQD for certain reasons. So I would love to know what calls they are on now if anyone can help. Thank you.. Nate nc

Hey everyone I am new to this site but not to this investment and throughout have landed on many sites from ptr to recaps and all. I also have been on many of the calls and have shared my opinions and articles as well. With all of that said this is where I am coming from. For those that know the IQD Team has split up once again after leaving The Call Squad this past fall. So my question is simple where did Vic and Joey move to? Is there a call with them on it? I have to say that I enjoyed as I am sure most of you their comments and news as it relates to Iraq. Joey personally I have alot of respect for her knowledge in reading the articles and also standing up for what she believes in essance having to leave the IQD for certain reasons. So I would love to know what calls they are on now if anyone can help. Thank you.. Nate nc

don't know either, but the IQD Team is having their call tonight, without Joey and Vic...maybe they will give insight to where she went

I got an email from Joey and Vic saying that they had been stopped from being part of the IQD team. They said they asked to see books for donations and money made from the products they were selling. And they were not allowed to see them. So they decided not to be associated with the IQD Team. They were supposed to have a call tonight without Joey and Vic but the # they give you is an old call with Joey on it. She was the whole show as far as Im concerned. They cut their own throats. Alot of people went there just to hear her. Just to let people know what Joey had told me. I hope Joey and Vic find a way to do the news themselves. They were good.

I was on the call where Yukon and Joey had the explosion on live radio and had a feeling that they were going to part ways. I don't know if it's true that Joey and Vic requested to see the books or that Yukon refused to show them, but it sounds like a likely scenario. Joey was the star of the show and thousands, including myself, tuned in regularly, to hear her take on the Dinar situation as she earned everyone's respect. She seemed to have the intellect to develop an understanding of the complex political situation over there and to read the signs like tea leaves. This was a gift and it's one that none of the remaining team members have.

I hate to see Joey and Vic go, but don't blame them if it was their decision. Yukon seems to be very controlling and tonight expressed disgust when someone asked 'Where did Joey do?' and when another caller asked if they left any contact information, he let it be known that 'No, there is NO contact information!' and then had the audacity to ask 'Why would you even ask?!' Diana, in trying to clean up behind him, added that THEY were going to provide all the Dinar news. (I'm pretty sure that's how it went down.)

While I respect Tim and Diana and Debbie, I'm not sure why they are willing to stick around and be controlled by Yukon. The loss of Joey is going to hit them hard. She was the draw and it looks like Yukon may have made the decision to control any profits...if the above post is true, but it fits with his attitude. He reminds me of an abusive husband. It's his way or the highway. He doesn't have enough insight for me to bother to put up with his attitude. If anyone hears from Joey, please post it. God Bless.

PS - GOT YOUR BACK - Can you share the email address for Joey and Vic?

Things are always changing on some forums. :(

Like many, I really appreciated Joey's breakdown of the news articles. Everyone seems very nice on the show, but it just will not be the same without her!! :(

I have been trying not to read or listen as much to all the dinar news lately anyway... guess this change will help me cut down my dinar time!

I do appreciate the stability of this site! :)