Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'The Devil of Rahmadi' named America's deadliest sniper

Zig these Taliban butchers cut American soldiers heads legs arms and other parts offffffffff... But certainly we should not blow their heads off when they are about to do these little things , right .... With all do respect , you do not have a clue ...... This man is a hero , certainly not yours , but definitely mine .. Are you one of those , save the turtles , but not the soldiers , or not our country .... An old marine who knows .....

Nothin cool about this guy. He shouldnt be so happy lookn. What has the US military done to all the poor innocent familys? Can you coment to that?

Sport? SPORT!?

How dare you?

Here is a guy who does what his government orders him to do without hesitation. At what cost to his soul? his family life? his id? How many more soldiers, sailors, Marines or airmen was he supposed to see get killed or horribly maimed by insurgents; irregular troops that snipe from Mosques, hide behind women and children or send a woman with a grenade to go and kill or maim our troops. It's called "Asymetric Warfare." He was playing by THEIR rules.

Never mind, I can't go on an still remain respectful except to say, "You sir, need to retract that statement."

So do you!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Wow! I said it backwards WOW!. There's an old Merle Haggard song that depicts how I feel. "I wonder just how long, the rest of us can count on being free" stanza comes to mind. "They like our milk and honey but they preach about another way of living" comes to mind also. This is my country. These are my heros. This is my military protecting my freedoms. Until they stop doing that I love and honor and respect them. This man was commissioned with a job and many Americans would have buried their babies if he had not done his job. He became not only good but great at it. Was shot twice and still did his job. So he has lost some innocence and realizes we need fighters to maintain freedom. So in order to instruct he has to sell himself. His only advertisement is experience. Get over it. Or go to Iran as an American right now, bet you will have a change of heart with a quickness. Oh but if we were to just not train people and not honor those who have served but allowed America to find out what war is like at home in our streets and you lost loved ones to these fanatics who hate all America stands for you might go and train and brag a little bit too. Yeah I killed three as they were trying to rape a daughter. Or they just pulled down on my son and I took out two. Get a life. Really! You dont know what it took for this man to be the best that he could be. You know nothing of the sacrifices he made. Some comments remind me of what our Vets from Nam had to listen to. It made me ashamed to be on the same planet with some people. When you are in the military and protection business you have to kill people. People who would kill you. KILL THOSE YOU LOVE. I would never want to train under someone who had no experience. Is why DIs are taken from battlefield experience. They know whats coming. Anger abated. Good luck with living without warriors.

Edited by CrappieShark
  • Upvote 2

If I was the greatest sniper in American history I'd be smiling too. The guy is a true hero. There's no telling how many American sons and daughters he saved by his eagle eye and steady hand. I'm sure glad we have highly trained and talented men like this to protect our military men and women. In my opinion he was acting as the veritable hand of God in taking out the enemy. I want him in the foxhole with me!!!

• Upvote 3

Well, he had to do what he had to do i also have some friends in the military and cousins and believe me some actually start to like the thrill of killing beccause thats what they are trained to do. To me i would never adress this gentleman as a so called legend but i would respect the fact he did what he had to do for our country.

Of the opinions expressed here I think Easy's is closest to what I could adopt. I do not like killing period. Not a good thing. But, when it is a matter of kill or bee killed, protecting the lives of innocents, and that includes your own comrades in arms, then I say if you have to do it, you might as well do it the very best way you can.

As far as the thrill goes, there is a lot of evidence out there that shows we are subject to the "thrill" of not only shooting, which accounts for rifle ranges and archery ranges, othr places that require a certain skill level, expecially if that skill level is combined with a higher than average risk level ... such as dpeedcar racing, some kinds of skydiving, bungee jumping ... endless list really. Not all of the risk and excitement has to do with takig another life but there is also that element that would find the thrill of committing such a crime and getting away with it as a very large ... well ... thrill.

I think most of us have our thrills better subdued than that ... high single at the bowling lane, highes productivity at work or play time applications ... again, endless tings that we can turn into our own little competitions.

Yeah, it all comes down to what has to be done. This sniper had a job to do and if his conscience bothered hinm he could stop. But forhim it was part of the job, he took his job seriously, enjoyed his work. For that I have to salute him. Too many people go through life hating what they do and not doing anything to make a change.

smee2

• Upvote 2

Fellow Dinarians,

I'm speaking to you as a 20 year Air Force veteran who flew B-52 nuclear bombers during over half that span of time. Let's be very clear: every US military combat arms specialty is trained to kill other people. In my case, I was trained to execute WW3, delivering two dozen nuclear weapons aginst our then-adversaries, the Soviet Union. Think about that for a moment: 24 nukes can wipe out 24 cities. While I'm very glad I didn't have to execute that mission, I understand thet thought process that others undergo when they have to pull the trigger. It's very easy to sit in front of your computer and pontificate about the immorality of killing, but keep clearly in mind that the reason you enjoy that freedom is because of people like Chris, and many who came before them, who pulled the trigger to protect YOU.

• Upvote 3

Chris needs to watch his back.......even back in the states. We have of a muslim population in this country that would jump at the chance to kill Kyle and praise allah, not to mention our president sending him into an ambush situation like he did with seal team six.......................SOBangry.gif

Zig these Taliban butchers cut American soldiers heads legs arms and other parts offffffffff... But certainly we should not blow their heads off when they are about to do these little things , right .... With all do respect , you do not have a clue ...... This man is a hero , certainly not yours , but definitely mine .. Are you one of those , save the turtles , but not the soldiers , or not our country .... An old marine who knows .....

with all due respect you sir are blinded do two wrongs make a right i watched a video of a marine admitting that they (u.s.) troops would kill innocent people walkling down the street to prove how cool and badass they are i dont support that and after he did it the marine didnt support it so once again why not get off your one sided couch and open your eyes noone is perfect sir i am an american patriot and in todays world that makes me an enemy to many in this country perhaps that includes you.....

• Upvote 1

with all due respect you sir are blinded do two wrongs make a right i watched a video of a marine admitting that they (u.s.) troops would kill innocent people walkling down the street to prove how cool and badass they are i dont support that and after he did it the marine didnt support it so once again why not get off your one sided couch and open your eyes noone is perfect sir i am an american patriot and in todays world that makes me an enemy to many in this country perhaps that includes you.....

I can tell you if there was any such video that was real the government would have them Marines in military prison faster than you can think.

Semper Fi !!!

• Upvote 2

coldwarvet...agree with you and completely understand...but many don't get it...USS Thomas Edison was equipped with 16 ICBM's capable of wiping out entire populations of large cities during same period you referenced...anywhere in the world...and we had several of those subs... silent shadows in the deep, hidden darkness of the Atlantic as well as other oceans...younger folks may not know of the threats our nation was subjected to then..was it fun thinking about the potential of destroying others...nonsense but you do what you have to for survival of your own...thanks to all you vets for your service... ;)

Uhhhh.....I'm not sure .......I don't find this a redeeming quality folks. It's a guy that found a way to kill humans legally imo and educate others into the sport. <_<

Spoken like a true spineless liberal. I bet you a million dinar you voted for Obama.

Fellow Dinarians,

I'm speaking to you as a 20 year Air Force veteran who flew B-52 nuclear bombers during over half that span of time. Let's be very clear: every US military combat arms specialty is trained to kill other people. In my case, I was trained to execute WW3, delivering two dozen nuclear weapons aginst our then-adversaries, the Soviet Union. Think about that for a moment: 24 nukes can wipe out 24 cities. While I'm very glad I didn't have to execute that mission, I understand thet thought process that others undergo when they have to pull the trigger. It's very easy to sit in front of your computer and pontificate about the immorality of killing, but keep clearly in mind that the reason you enjoy that freedom is because of people like Chris, and many who came before them, who pulled the trigger to protect YOU.

I could not agree more with you. Well said!! These people (mainly liberals) in this great country are cowards that wouldn't and couldn't defend their own space much less our country. Thanks for your service to the great USA!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Really? Can we move on now?

Hey Zig, I'm mostly over being really P.O.'ed at you. I (+)'ed you on the "Can we move on now?" post. Can we at least agree to disagree? I'll try to respect your opinion if you'll try to respect mine.

Mods, how about we move this thread to off topics or shut this thread down.

Thanks, 429

• Upvote 1

Hey Zig, I'm mostly over being really P.O.'ed at you. I (+)'ed you on the "Can we move on now?" post. Can we at least agree to disagree? I'll try to respect your opinion if you'll try to respect mine.

Mods, how about we move this thread to off topics or shut this thread down.

Thanks, 429

And I do 429 absolutely respect your opinion! So I will plus you sir. And let's look for an RV. Have a wonderful rest of the evening and a better day tomorrow.