Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD's Serial #

bb2

The numbers are extremely similar, most cannot see the differences. Especially in the "2" and "7". If I remember right, those two are almost identical. You must be versed in Iragi's way they write numbers in order to catch the differences. No worries, hope this helps.

Oh, and you don't want the same serial numbers, but very hard to tell the differences.

• Upvote 1

The numbers are extremely similar, most cannot see the differences. Especially in the "2" and "7". If I remember right, those two are almost identical. You must be versed in Iragi's way they write numbers in order to catch the differences. No worries, hope this helps.

Oh, and you don't want the same serial numbers, but very hard to tell the differences.

Thank you. I know it seems like I had a lot of doubles. It seems the ones with what looks like a backwards 7 must stand for two different numbers. I was scared for a moment especially when I read that someone has been counterfeiting the NIQD. I need to get a neon light. I heard they tried to counterfeit the magnetic strip with a gold thread.sad.gif

Thank You very much smile.gif

HopefulTxn

• Upvote 1

Thank you. I know it seems like I had a lot of doubles. It seems the ones with what looks like a backwards 7 must stand for two different numbers. I was scared for a moment especially when I read that someone has been counterfeiting the NIQD. I need to get a neon light. I heard they tried to counterfeit the magnetic strip with a gold thread.sad.gif

Thank You very much smile.gif

HopefulTxn

No worries... If you are concerned about the notes you have being counterfeit you can check them with a black light. Here is a LINK that details the security features of the IQD. One fairly inexpensive unit to check the notes is available at Costco - LINK

Should there be a different serial # for each bill or several with the same serial #.sad.gif

Yup ... we've been through this a few times. The squiggles that are actual numbers on the notes look so much alike to the "western" observer that one may have to resort to higher magnification to study the differences. But yes, each note has its own individual serial number just as American money does.

:)

smee2