Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jaafari meets with Sect General of UN about Ch 7

Hamels

THANK YOU BONDLADY

Jaafari, "in a joint conference with the Kubler": must save Iraq from Chapter VII as a fingerprint injustice and undue prejudice

On: Sat 12/24/2011 20:44

Baghdad (news) .. Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaafari, head of the Iraqi National Alliance with the Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Martin Kobler, in his office in Baghdad, the UN's role in the post after the withdrawal of U.S. troops and remove Iraq from Chapter VII.

A statement by Jaafari's office has received the Agency (news) a copy of it Saturday: It was during the meeting, discuss the main issues on the political arena and the role of the United Nations, especially in the post after the withdrawal of U.S. troops and remove Iraq from Chapter VII.

The Jaafari, the need for concerted efforts with the United Nations to help Iraq to the success of this experiment because of the interdependence of Organic between the economic and service and political The United Nations can provide services significant at the level of services, and economic support for the success of this experiment and the establishment of the new democratic order in Iraq.

He stressed: the importance of work in order to save Iraq from this issue of the seventh item, because, assuming it is the things extraordinary ; because of the previous regime .. And the Iraqi people was not a party, and the abuses suffered by the countries of the region, Iraq was before exposed to them.

For his part, Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations that Iraq deserves to live a stable economic environment is good, and worth the Iraqi people, especially youth to live the life of a better future, and about Iraq emerges from the provisions of Chapter VII, Mr. Kobler: Although it had been in and I am here only a few weeks, but I saw that this issue should be a priority task, and schedule my work; So you visit to Kuwait, and discussed the matter with the the government there .. This legacy from the past, and is at the heart of the mandate of the United Nations Mission in Iraq here.

The two sides held a press conference after the meeting .. during which he said the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations: This was my meeting is the first Dr. Jaafari, and was fruitful, has talked about the situation in the country (the security situation and political situation), and the possibilities of the national dialogue, especially in a situation the withdrawal of U.S. troops from the country.

He Kubler: The situation is the historical situation too, with regard to Iraq's government and leaders of the very important that the exploitation of this step, and the country deserve the stability and economic environment good, and deserves an opportunity for the Iraqi people, especially youth to live the life of a better future, and it was useful and interesting to discuss with the doctor, regarding the situation of history, and the location of Iraq, and place in an environment and the area still need to take the stability, the most important thing we discussed about it is the role of the United Nations in Iraq in terms of economic development in the country, and monitor the political situation and the United Nations can play.

He Kubler: we discussed also with Dr. Jaafari on Iraq would emerge from the provisions of Chapter VII, and I, and although it had been in and I am here only a few weeks , but I saw that this issue should be a priority task, and schedule my work so I paid a visit to Kuwait, and discussed the matter with the government there .. This legacy from the past, and is at the heart of the mandate of the United Nations Mission in Iraq here.

For his part, Jaafari said during the conference: We received today by Mr. Martin, and this is the first time as a representative of the United Nations in Baghdad, and we dealt with several files in this meeting, and we talked together about the experience of democracy in Iraq, and made ​​this experience for the countries of the region despite its modernity, and the challenges faced and the need for concerted efforts with the United Nations; to help Iraq to the success of this experiment; because of the interdependence of the organic between the economic and service and political; The United Nations can provide services great the level of services, and economic support; for the success of this experiment, and the establishment of the new democratic order in Iraq ..

He said al-Jaafari: We talked about the issue of the seventh item, and that is a fingerprint injustice and unfairness and unjustifiable, and must work in order to save Iraq from this issue; because what he is obliged to is the base case; because of the previous regime .. He pointed out that the Iraqi people was not a party, and the abuses suffered by the countries of the region, Iraq was before exposed to them.

He said during the conference: We spoke very frankly that Iraq is worth and is able to overcome these problems, But looking forward, the United Nations is expected to stand at his side, Iraq is the founder of the United Nations regarded with respect and appreciation while standing next to him and help him overcome those sanctions.

The student-Jaafari: United Nations and its various stand by Iraq dolly on the level of service, and support Economic, especially that Iraq is a promising and emerging, is a country where the wealth of multiple.

He said: I found in Mr. Martin, in addition to being representative of the United Nations, and his grandmother educated, and I liked this a lot, and reminded me to Sergio de Mello the first representative of the United Nations after the fall of the regime, and I remembered a constructive role toward the new Iraq, and Oharth we are ready to cooperate with the United Nations in all that lay the foundations of peace, justice, and love, and victory of the people, and democratic regimes. / Finished / Q. p /

Translated article

Original Article in arabic

Edited by TexasGranny
added link to original article
  • Upvote 9