Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tiffany23

delta22

Hey I am kind of worried about Tiffany.I haven't seen her on DV in awhile .Does anyone know if she is alright? Stoped by her profile page and it's been cleaned out like a crime scene couldn't even leave her a message for Christmas.

I have been keeping a watch for her too but wasn't too worried, with it being Christmas time and all. She may be visiting family or not family, which might be better considering what the yearly family visit can be like in some clans. But now you have me worried. "cleaned out like a crime scene" ... yup now I am worried.

You know, it seems to me that this anonymity thing is definitely a two-edged sword. Whereas you have a certain safety element in not knowing much about someone, you also have the downside of not being able to check up with a phone call or email. Maybe there should be some level between the two that could be suggested by one party, agreed to by the other party ... you know? Well, I think it is time to go have something sinful to eat and let my paranoia go back to sleep. Hopefully we will hear from her after Christmas and she will tell us what a great tan she got over the Yuletide break. That just doesn't sound right ... tanning in the Yule break? Took a while getting used to the notion when I married a man who came from Autralia (at age 3) and had to listen for a bit to get my father-in-law's accent down pat so I could call him on the phone and make him think it was his sister-in-law. hahahahaha

I don't know what is going on with me ... I have become a Chatty Cathy ... will someone look on my back and see if there is a string and a round washer type of thingy? I have been known to be verbose (who ... me? no not me hahahaha) but this is getting ridiculous.

Aha! I know what it is. The new meds. Hasta be. hahahahaha This could be fun :)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Unfortunately it appears Tiff has picked up her trucks and left again. She's a good young girl, brought up some interesting topics and some that could really stir folks up. I hope she is alright and maybe some of my christian brothers & sisters will agree with me to pray for her. If Tiff is peeking in from time to time then the mature thing would be to let someone know so that they could let the rest of us know.

• Upvote 2

She told me, she was taking a break for awhile. Who knows if she will come back. The last time, I talked with her, was on December 14th, but I did notice that on December 17th, she visited someone's profile. So, she does check in on us. I would say, leave your Christmas message for her, here. She'll get it. Who knows, maybe the next time we hear from her, it will be in the worldwide news! (In a good way!). She's got too much sass in her, to stay quiet for too long and NZ isn't a large enough island to keep her contained. So keep your eyes peeled! This isn't the last time we will hear from her!

Hey, Tiff, if you read this - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Sweetie! We love ya!emot-hug.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

she might have a new interest in her life { boyfriend } maybe could be --- {lucky stiff} or she could be tired of the mess coming out of the central location of the home of dinar {iraq} ---------- well anyway if tiffany happens too look at this post { HAPPY NEW YEAR SWEET LITTEL LADY FRIEND AND A VEREY MERRY CHRISTMAS } ;)

• Upvote 1

she might have a new interest in her life { boyfriend } maybe could be --- {lucky stiff} or she could be tired of the mess coming out of the central location of the home of dinar {iraq} ---------- well anyway if tiffany happens too look at this post { HAPPY NEW YEAR SWEET LITTEL LADY FRIEND AND A VEREY MERRY CHRISTMAS } ;)

A new girlfriend would be more like it, Jeep. Tiff23 is not into boys. I do hope she took my advice and stepped out of the closet. We had several heated private discussions about sexuality. Anyway, I respect her opinions and hope she is happy and well.

Merry Christmas All!

• Upvote 1

She told me, she was taking a break for awhile. Who knows if she will come back. The last time, I talked with her, was on December 14th, but I did notice that on December 17th, she visited someone's profile. So, she does check in on us. I would say, leave your Christmas message for her, here. She'll get it. Who knows, maybe the next time we hear from her, it will be in the worldwide news! (In a good way!). She's got too much sass in her, to stay quiet for too long and NZ isn't a large enough island to keep her contained. So keep your eyes peeled! This isn't the last time we will hear from her!

Hey, Tiff, if you read this - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Sweetie! We love ya!emot-hug.gif

Good post. Thanks my Friend. .......And .. Tiff... If you can hear us... Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2012 to you.

• Upvote 1

There are so many people that stand out in our lives. Tiffany is one of them. I too have had Tiffany on my mind. I was sure we would of heard from her, on recent topic's that have been posted.

But she hasn't had her presence known in days. So Tiffany, your being thought of and hope all is well.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hope to hear from you soon. :D :D

• Upvote 1