Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Military To Designate U.S. Citizens As Enemy During Collapse

Anti This Anti That

Thursday, December 22, 2011 7:07

display_image_cgi.jpg

In particular, the Mt. Weather Emergency Operations Center outside Washington, D.C. is empowered to “coordinate, track, and synchronize the relocation of key leadership and staff from the DHS and FEMA Emergency Relocation Groups (ERG) members to perform their essential functions” during a declared national emergency using the Blue Force and other related tracking programs managed under the established joint relocation operations control center and emergency relocation programs referenced in the document. Section 1.3.4 further details the minimum ID requirements for contractor employee identification and verification.

The FEMA National Shelter System (NSS) is a comprehensive, Web-based database created to support Federal, State and local government agencies and voluntary organizations responsible for Mass Care and Emergency Assistance. The FEMA NSS allows users to identify, track, analyze, and report on data for virtually any facility associated with the congregate care of people and/or household pets following a disaster.

FEMA has also outlined detailed support for its vast Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS), proscribed under Executive Order 13407 for the federal takeover of communications. It details the continuity of emergency communications and the issuance of warnings to the public, including public-private partnerships concerned with issuing alert messages through cellular providers– a program that only recently caused panic when it was publicly tested without forewarning in New Jersey. It is designated in the document under the Commercial Mobile Alerting System (CMAS).

As we have mentioned here and detailed in the past, this is part of larger COG government takeover– not part of any ordinary natural disaster response as the media has been told. The elite have initiated worldwide economic collapse and prepared their power-grabbing response as currencies and markets fall across the globe. All the experts we’ve talked to over the years concur with this basic analysis.

To put it simply: once the economic depression has sunken in completely, the population will willingly head in droves to government centers for basic requirements like food. As Henry Kissinger bluntly quipped, “Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people.” FEMA’s response will in hinge, in part, on just that– encouraging people sign up for their own enslavement.

http://members.beforeitsnews.com/story/1540/266/NL/

My advice is stock up on long term food, and other items like ammo weapons, medical supplies, etc etc, and do not go to the fema area's for handouts, because this will be where they get you, and enslave you. Beware!!!!!!

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Yes because people have been dependent on the government to supply us with food for thousands of years. Screw that, MREs and wildlife for me! Oh god I hope my unit doesn't expect me to start rounding up people and taking them to these things cause I won't do it.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Edited by InNoViSiOn
  • Upvote 1

Thursday, December 22, 2011 7:07

display_image_cgi.jpg

In particular, the Mt. Weather Emergency Operations Center outside Washington, D.C. is empowered to “coordinate, track, and synchronize the relocation of key leadership and staff from the DHS and FEMA Emergency Relocation Groups (ERG) members to perform their essential functions” during a declared national emergency using the Blue Force and other related tracking programs managed under the established joint relocation operations control center and emergency relocation programs referenced in the document. Section 1.3.4 further details the minimum ID requirements for contractor employee identification and verification.

The FEMA National Shelter System (NSS) is a comprehensive, Web-based database created to support Federal, State and local government agencies and voluntary organizations responsible for Mass Care and Emergency Assistance. The FEMA NSS allows users to identify, track, analyze, and report on data for virtually any facility associated with the congregate care of people and/or household pets following a disaster.

FEMA has also outlined detailed support for its vast Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS), proscribed under Executive Order 13407 for the federal takeover of communications. It details the continuity of emergency communications and the issuance of warnings to the public, including public-private partnerships concerned with issuing alert messages through cellular providers– a program that only recently caused panic when it was publicly tested without forewarning in New Jersey. It is designated in the document under the Commercial Mobile Alerting System (CMAS).

As we have mentioned here and detailed in the past, this is part of larger COG government takeover– not part of any ordinary natural disaster response as the media has been told. The elite have initiated worldwide economic collapse and prepared their power-grabbing response as currencies and markets fall across the globe. All the experts we’ve talked to over the years concur with this basic analysis.

To put it simply: once the economic depression has sunken in completely, the population will willingly head in droves to government centers for basic requirements like food. As Henry Kissinger bluntly quipped, “Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people.” FEMA’s response will in hinge, in part, on just that– encouraging people sign up for their own enslavement.

http://members.beforeitsnews.com/story/1540/266/NL/

My advice is stock up on long term food, and other items like ammo weapons, medical supplies, etc etc, and do not go to the fema area's for handouts, because this will be where they get you, and enslave you. Beware!!!!!!

Yes because people have been dependent on the government to supply us with food for thousands of years. Screw that, MREs and wildlife for me! Oh god I hope my unit doesn't expect me to start rounding up people and taking them to these things cause I won't do it.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Hi! If such a case were to happen. You'd be doing everyone and yourself a favor to play along and then start to pose questions to the others if they favor the idea or are against it.

It should be done in such a manner as not to arouse suspicion about your motives. Search out skinhead and anti Gov. groups and start banding together. Get the armed forces

peons and start getting organized. It would be a slow process but it would have to be to be done right and not draw suspicion to anyone.

• Upvote 1

Hi! If such a case were to happen. You'd be doing everyone and yourself a favor to play along and then start to pose questions to the others if they favor the idea or are against it.

It should be done in such a manner as not to arouse suspicion about your motives. Search out skinhead and anti Gov. groups and start banding together. Get the armed forces

peons and start getting organized. It would be a slow process but it would have to be to be done right and not draw suspicion to anyone.

Skinhead and Anti Gov groups? ....... :o

:( Oh stop your going to make me cry

Will you be attending any RV thing that DV will hold some where?

As long as I get a dance with Anti! :P

:( Oh stop your going to make me cry

Will you be attending any RV thing that DV will hold some where?

Just watched the video before it got...yanked.... :lol: Seriously, though we can agree that it was a funny video.

• Upvote 1

Skinhead and Anti Gov groups? ....... :o

As long as I get a dance with Anti! :P

I dance well too you know =P

Every person I've known or met that claimed to be a skin head wasn't very friendly at all... That goes along with all gangsters. It's their mentality and ego that get the better of them and they ultimately end up doing something stupid and disrespectful that lands them in jail or dead. Gangsters and thugs are not going to save us.

• Upvote 2

I dance well too you know =P

Every person I've known or met that claimed to be a skin head wasn't very friendly at all... That goes along with all gangsters. It's their mentality and ego that get the better of them and they ultimately end up doing something stupid and disrespectful that lands them in jail or dead. Gangsters and thugs are not going to save us.

yes, not too sure about skinheads either....but the Oathkeepers are a great start to the process..... please also see a post that i have just put up entitled: "DAVID ICKE SAYS "ENOUGH!!"

• Upvote 1

yes, not too sure about skinheads either....but the Oathkeepers are a great start to the process..... please also see a post that i have just put up entitled: "DAVID ICKE SAYS "ENOUGH!!"

I know all about the oath keepers my friend. I went to your profile and topics you posted but you have posted too many after "david icke" for it to show that one. Perhaps you have a link to it? That would be much easier.

Never mind I see it, I was looking before you posted it.

Edited by InNoViSiOn