Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwait : Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job

coolbeans

Only in the dirtworld shite-hole Middle East would this even seem normal...and they have THE NERVE to call us the Great Satan....I've never seen the Kuwaiti Navy show up for a disaster relief mission handing out food, clothing and water, but yep, we're the bad guys. I'm pretty open minded and accepting of others, but this boils my blood...this woman should be sent off to India to work as a sex-slave for a few months, and then see how she feels about her little initiative after that.

• Upvote 3

NOW DO TOU UNDERSTAND WHY WE SPEND BILLIONS ON SMART BULLETS (that can track DNA)smile.gif

go ahead and vote for ron paul and this is what the world will look like without our intervention

Ran please this is America. Were any thing or any one can be bought for a price. Capitalism has no boundaries. Culture is not to be questioned but politics are and the end result is that the government has overgrown it's boundaries according to the CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You may not like Ron Paul's view on foreign policy, but he is like bad medicine it may go down dry and chalky but it is exactly what the doctor ordered and it works.

No I do not think that any woman or child should be treated this way. It still amazes me what other cultures think is O.K. And least we not forget what all organized religions have tried to cover up at one time or another.

O.K. off my soapbox. It is just that sometimes what works and what smells good are two different things.

• Upvote 3

A Kuwaiti woman who once ran for parliament has called for sex slavery to be legalised

The first sentence says she ran for parliament. They did not vote for for her. I assume any knucklehead can run for a government position just like they can in the US.

I say let that batch be the slave. This is so stepping back from human rights. Sick, batch she is.

• Upvote 1

If you ever went to Kuwait and been thru their immigration you would see hundreds of Asian women being checked in from Korea, Thailand, India and the Philippines.

They bring these women in as Housekeepers, maids and domestic helpers.

They work hard for little money and the first thing that the family does is to take their passport away from them.

They are being abused by the males in the families and they have no one to complain to when they are used as sex workers by their employers.

Wake up, it happens in EVERY Muslim country in the world!

After spending a year as a contractor in Kuwait living along side them downtown, you would be surprised at the stuff that the men over there do. The women who come over there from india and the filipines as live in nanny's and maids end up as sex slaves. I remember 3 in one month jumping off the balconies of high rises to commit suicide. It's a whole other world over there, and one of these suicides happened in my building. But, if you have Wasta it all gets covered up!!!

That's right Firedawg. Having lived in Saudi Arabia and the UAE for many years, I've learned that these male dominated societies are more morally, ethically, and spiritually corrupt than ANY Americans have ever been in our history. American slavery was a travesty, but it amazes me that the world turns a blind eye (mostly) to these principles being an accepted way of life with middle eastern philosphy today. Yes, slavery IS alive and well.

I've lived and worked with third country nationals (TCN's - Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis, Nepalese, Pakistanis, etc.) for a long time and have known them time and time again to have thier pay withheld for months, their passports and visas held by their sponsors preventing the TCN's from leaving. Numerous incidents where maids, drivers, gardeners, handymen, etc. have been beaten by their host sponsors.

Yes....Sad, but true. Frankly, I still think we should have nuked whole Arabian peninsula and turned it into a giant Jiffy Lube back in '91. JMO

Seriously, seriously sick. We all know sex slavery exists and many lives are being destroyed in it - beyond sad that someone, anyone, would suggest this as a remedy for anything, let alone for the lust of another individual. Humanity needs...well, many things.

Very good point... they can have a non-Muslim sex slave and do with her what he wants, but it's "lust" if they have their way with a Muslim girl. dry.gif O... Kie.... Dokie then... what does this tell us? unsure.gif Plain as day... if your not a Muslim... your not worth normal human rights! angry.gif WOW... and we tippy toe around these people but what do they do in return? huh.gif Remember... these are the people who we saved from Saddam. I think I am getting nauseous right now to think of all those innocents imprisoned into a world of men who think "they are the animals without rights", and then try to justify it by saying "well, at least they won't starve" ... who really is the animal here? Nuff said.

NOW DO TOU UNDERSTAND WHY WE SPEND BILLIONS ON SMART BULLETS (that can track DNA)smile.gif

go ahead and vote for ron paul and this is what the world will look like without our intervention

Sure Randalin, let's shed more of our troops blood trying to police the world. <_<

NO THANKS.

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries.... Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities – but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.” ---Sir Winston Churchill 1899 (The River War, first edition, Vol. II, pages248-5)