Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BSP Chat – Post By Barbie,RV did happen at Aus and China

trooper

Okay here's the deal. You don't have to believe me but I do have over 800 posts' so I do know what I am talking about. The voices in my head can confirm this. I used a teleporter, it looks a little bit like the one from the movie Napoleon Dynamite, but it has better insulation to avoid the painful shock. I dialed in Australia hit the switch and in the blink of an eye I found myself in what I thought was a dog shelter, but after a bit of wondering I discovered that it was only a Chinese restaurant. Okay so this little old lady start yelling at me. "you have little dong, get out of here" and I say "no, I have IQD at home where do I cash in?" and she says "no you have little dong", points at my crotch and starts laughing. Apparantely the teleporter burned through my 70's style cut off blue jean style shorts. So I grabbed a take out box, covered myself and got the heck out there, making sure I grabbed my teleporter as I exited the building. I quickly dialed in home, hit the switch, the take out box worked and found myself back home again. I'm going to take a short break and have a better game plan for my return trip. I will keep you posted.

• Upvote 1

it is not in rumors because it is a chat............and you may want to take a second look at who wrote this..........trooper just posted it................you may have join in 09...........but apparently you dont know trooper...........he does a lot for this site...........unbelievable..........GO DINAR

I do know about this site thank you. If I was not clear in my post, I have been very clear in others. I KNOW Trooper did not author this and pulled it from another site. My point is, when you post something like this, your personal credibility is questioned. Guilty by association. Chat or not, it's pure rumor with out support doc - something else this site supports - right ?

Papster : would you post something like this ? From what I have seen you post, you do not. I highly doubt you believe this ergo it belongs in the rumor section because we don't have a "dumb chat of the day"

area.

I commend you for coming to troopers defense, but staying focused on whats real news and what's pure meadow muffins is the point. And I surely would not want my name attached to this "stuff. "

• Upvote 2

[wadeo] BellaGrits : Just a question! Are we able to confirm this with real proof or just what they are saying. The reason is! Someone said Australia had done this 2 days ago and it was not true…

[bellaGrits] wadeo yeah, I know …their wasa another….

wasa another .........Australia???

Well, I always wanted to go to land down under. Now I have a reason. Long flight but what the hey... So will I have to exchange first in Australian money and open an account down there before I can have it wired back home? I am going to need a bigger suitcase..................

I do know about this site thank you. If I was not clear in my post, I have been very clear in others. I KNOW Trooper did not author this and pulled it from another site. My point is, when you post something like this, your personal credibility is questioned. Guilty by association. Chat or not, it's pure rumor with out support doc - something else this site supports - right ?

Papster : would you post something like this ? From what I have seen you post, you do not. I highly doubt you believe this ergo it belongs in the rumor section because we don't have a "dumb chat of the day"

area.

I commend you for coming to troopers defense, but staying focused on whats real news and what's pure meadow muffins is the point. And I surely would not want my name attached to this "stuff. "

i look at most of the rumors as entertainment..............and i understand where you are coming from..............it amazes me that there are so many that drink the kool aide on these other sites...........i believe most of us that have held onto the dinar dream for this long.........know the difference between the news and the guru news.............thanks for the post............GO DINAR

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Who in their right minds could ever believe this when it is from BSP, or better known as PTR, that in itself equates to BS.

For those who don't know about Tony Renfro and Dan Atkinson at PTR, look them up they are liars and have a history of scamming people.

Not to mention Tony enjoys putting those hot dogs where the sun don't shine and Dan molests sheep. :D

• Upvote 1

Once again, the messenger gets shot...

It's not Troopers intel.

He just brought it over.

It's not his opinion.

It's not his delusional thoughts.

And yet, his reputation is swirling

around the bottom of the toilet bowl.

What's the point of posting the stuff

from other forums (even if it's complete

cow patties) if you're going to shoot

the messenger?

Keep it up and nobody is going to

want to bring anything over from

another forum?

Maybe Adam needs to create a new category.

"Stuff From Left Field", and disable the

"+" and "-" option.

Everything from other forums can

go in there, and nobody would have

to worry about amassing a ton of

negs and risk getting banned...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

[bellaGrits] [sunshine] QF1 ..lgtennis and cap1..have confirmed…RV did happen at Aus and China….we would see it here tomorrwo when banksopen..rate from 5+ GBP

End Quote

Funny... ... Tragicomical.....Ridiculous.... Sad.

Once again Eagle has landed on their butt.

Well there you have it! The announcement we've all been waiting for. I'm booking my flight to Sydney, Australia right now. Tie me kangaroo down!

I sure know where I want to throw iron boomerangs at.

Maybe we can get Blaino to confirm this............. :)

lol.

Edited by umbertino