Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

RodandStaff

The 5 best toys of all time!

Couldn't agree with you more! Nothing like imagination.

My personal favorite, that I'm a little ashamed to admit, was my trusty old slingshot.

Neighbors’ cats trembled at the mere utter of the words: Tiff's headed this way! :P

• Upvote 3

My personal favorite, that I'm a little ashamed to admit, was my trusty old slingshot.

Neighbors’ cats trembled at the mere utter of the words: Tiff's headed this way! :P

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif... I can see that now, so you musta been a bit of a tom boy??wink.gif

Imagination "is" the "greatest nation"! rolleyes.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

I have 10 year old triplets who just read this. They laughed real hard and said yup! Those are the top 5!

Edited by wellwisher
  • Upvote 1

I have 10 year old triplets who just read this. They laughed real hard and said yup! Those are the top 5!

Tripplets wellwisher!!! emot-woot.gif WOW... I can only imagine the excitement around your house at Christmas time, and "birthday" (singular... wink.gif )

I grew up in a family with 7 kids. My dad would bring home appliance boxes and we would tape them together and cut out windows and doors and make the coolest forts, sometimes we would even sleep overnight outside in them! Fond memories! wub.gif

You shot cats with a slingshot?

Neighbors’ cats trembled at the mere utter of the words: Tiff's headed this way! tongue.gif

Give you a +1 there......... I like the thought of a girl with a slingshotwink.gif

Mak63

• Upvote 1

Rodand Staff

I remember all five of those toy and still play with some of them, just now it's more of a work effert than play.

• Upvote 1