Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Sales Stop This End Of Week----FALSE RUMOR!

ladwiss

Not surprised in the least. This is one of those recycled rumors that I've previously posted about.

The names and locations have been changed but the story remains the same. Wonder how many more gave up some of their hard earned cash to buy more dinar based on this one.

The paid advertisers (AKA; Dinar sales pumpers) are losing their touch when they start putting out bogus rumors that can easily be discredited with a mere phone call.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sure that is what they are telling you. and frankly that maybe what they know. however that doesn't mean it isn't ending. that is only what your research has shown. remember all those calls to banks and the teller said this and that? so thanks for the effort, but i'll wait and see. your research applies to one phone call and nothing else.

IMO no one will know when RV is happening ubtil the last possible moment. If I was a dealer and they called me and said stop all sales of dinar on March 1 cause RV will occur March 2, I am buyin ever Dinar I can get my hands on for myself.

I totally agree. I have no experience with any of this. But my common sense tells me that NOBODY

I am beginning to believe that there are two of me. One believes one way and the other me believes the opposite way. I have read so many conflicting posts that I have just about decided to check in the morning and check at night to see if it has RVed. The problem is that I am addicted. Just like the drug addict that should have never tried a drug to begin with, I should have never read the first post. I am a forum and chat roomaholic. Someone save me.

Seriously, I read earlier where a mother's son in the service in Iraq said that he had not heard about changing the pay structure and yes, both dinar and US dollars are still available. Now, I don't believe for one moment that some lady is trying to mislead us. On the otherhand, if her story is true, then another person (actually persons) are lying. You have seen the reports, cutting 000s off salaries but the pay remains the same; no more dinars available after this week; a call to the chief of police in Waxahottie (or ever how you spell it) to put on more security, etc. What the hcek can you believe? We all want to believe something. I was beginning to believe that there might actually be an RV this weekend with a rate of $2.65. As of this moment, I will read just for exercising the brain but not believe a word anyone says until I see that it has actually revalued.

I totally agree. I have no experience with any of this. But my common sense tells me that NOBODY will be given a heads up about the news.

I have no experience to base this on. It just sees like common sense to me that this will have to be top secret and that no bank employees, or military personel or foreign currency brokers or anybody would be given advanced notice because it seems to me like there would be a huge run on buying every dinar up that is in print.

I don't know, just my opinion. I was thinking that we will all (world wide ) hear the public announcement all at the same time. And that one hour before that is announced no body would know.

However, I do think people that are knowledgeable in such matters can watch trends and make some educated guesses as to a possible time frame.

Thanks for your post and the effort to dig deeper. IMO the sellers of the dinar will sell right up until it RV's, when ever that is. To think that the dealers of the dinar will have more information than us doesn't make sense. Why would the GOI leak anything to these dealers? Until it RV's and the price increases the dinar dealers will continue selling and the rate will stay the same. Now I don't believe that just because this dealer states that he will continue to sell dinar into next week that that means it wont RV soon, it just means his business will stay the same until then.
Yes I agree . It is possible it could RV any time. The dealers will adjust their selling costs to you accordingly more than likely. Till the supply of larger notes run dry and there is no more coming in. Ladwiss

I personally emailed Ali at Dinar Trade yesterday myself and he replied back to me today; he claims SFMEDIC; MEDIC; GHOST and even Adam are liars and they are not affiliated with him or his business. I don't know that I believe ANY of these guys anymore, and not even sure they aren't all ONE IN THE SAME for that matter. My dad is a retired police office from a PD about 40 miles from Waxahachie, he is also invested in dinar; he made a couple of phone calls and spoke with an officer on duty at Waxahachie who in turn went directly to the chief of police who in TURN DENIED the beefed up security or any knowledge of it. It's FUNNY how those specific instructions were posted on this site about step by step instructions for cashing in at Ali's place when there isn't ANY MENTION of those instructions on Ali's own website.

Things are beginning to smell really rotten in here. And FTR; yes, I have the email from ALI at Dinar Trade.Com and can post it should anyone wish to see it.

Over and out...not gonna watch this crap daily anymore...once my trust is lost it's GONE FOR GOOD. Nothing I hate MORE in this world than being LIED TO

Wayne & Leah High, jackdavis1364 Thats good. Just enjoy what you have right now. Dont waste days, weeks, months, years trying to figure this out. It may happen, it may not happen, but either way you will know. This thing wont be secret. All the step by step ways of exchanging money.........It wont be dificult if it happens. It wont be hard to find a bank, this wont be new to banks that deal with international currency, and you can shop your rates. There is some good info on this site and i stay entertained. If you are with your family then enjoy them, because if you loose them what is money?

Can you post that email to me ? my wife would like to read it Thanks ...Ladwiss

I personally emailed Ali at Dinar Trade yesterday myself and he replied back to me today; he claims SFMEDIC; MEDIC; GHOST and even Adam are liars and they are not affiliated with him or his business. I don't know that I believe ANY of these guys anymore, and not even sure they aren't all ONE IN THE SAME for that matter. My dad is a retired police office from a PD about 40 miles from Waxahachie, he is also invested in dinar; he made a couple of phone calls and spoke with an officer on duty at Waxahachie who in turn went directly to the chief of police who in TURN DENIED the beefed up security or any knowledge of it. It's FUNNY how those specific instructions were posted on this site about step by step instructions for cashing in at Ali's place when there isn't ANY MENTION of those instructions on Ali's own website.

Things are beginning to smell really rotten in here. And FTR; yes, I have the email from ALI at Dinar Trade.Com and can post it should anyone wish to see it.

Over and out...not gonna watch this crap daily anymore...once my trust is lost it's GONE FOR GOOD. Nothing I hate MORE in this world than being LIED TO

Why am I not suprised.

The funny thing was, there were posters posting on here & other forums that would chew you up & spit you out if you went against that original rumor. Wonder what they have to say for themselves now.

Hopefully, this will be a wake-up call for some. This was debunked and there should be a new one out within the hour!

That sounds crazy. I would like confirmation on this email. What would be the point of this lying?

This following is copied and pasted from my personal email between myself and Ali at Dinar Trade. I have removed my personal email for privacy reasons. If you don't believe what I am posting here as true correspondence, email ALI at dinartrade yourself.

Again, I appreciate you even corresponding with me, you don't know me at all. My dad is a retired police office from a small PD about 40 or so miles from Waxahachie; he called someone he knows on the Waxahachie pd yesterday, and they in turn, went straight to the chief of police and asked him as a favor and courtesy to my dad (police officers are quite loyal to one another for life) of course the chief denied the call for beefed up law enforcement.

I am just tired of the roller coaster ride, at times, I wish I never would have invested anything, not because we invested so much its going to hurt us when this doesn't happen, but simply for getting our hopes up that this small investment would gives us such a big return. Outside of hopes being let down and feeling like a complete idiot; no harm done with my husband and I thus far. We made a decision to invest, we didn't invest anymore than we could afford to lose, but now I am faced with the reality that this is just NOT going to happen. I feel that the IQD will be LOP'd dropping 3 zeroes, and then revalued and we will end up with a wash or even lose a little of what we put into it. I am not reasearching to burst others dreams, I am researching for my own peace of mind, but I am tired of being lied too with malicious intent.

I am one that trust people first and foremost until they give me a reason not to trust them. I think you are right, these guys or one guy whatever it is, are liar's and they are messing with peoples lives in a really bad way. There are people who are invested way more than they probably should be because of these pumpers who are doing nothing more than lining their own pockets. I checked your registration with the US Treasury (from your site) and your license is legit; I see you as an honest business man in business to make money but not trying to mislead the consumer in order to profit; I would certainly hope that these guys or whatever aren't affiliated with you and that you will be cautious and keep a watchful eye to keep them from unknowingly dragging you into something to which you wouldn't want to be a part of.

Thank you again for your correspondence, it's greatly appreciated. My husband and I are customers of yours and if we ever decide to invest more (which I highly doubt) you will be the one that we come to for any such transactions.

Concerned Investor

-----Original Message-----

To:my personal email

Sent: Wed, Feb 24, 2010 3:34 pm

Subject: RE: Ali, your NAME is being used in questionable manner by people you may not be affiliated with but claim to be affiliated with you - could cause trouble down the road for you; might want to check things out.

I have never spoken to the Cheif of Police there till yesterday afternoon that is when I told him that is was on a blog people were calling him and me both.

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Re: Ali, your NAME is being used in questionable manner by

people you may not be affiliated with but claim to be affiliated with

you - could cause trouble down the road for you; might want to check

things out.

Date: Wed, February 24, 2010 11:54 am

To: sales@dinartrade.com

Which one is a liar? I am just trying to get to the bottom of all the ups and downs they are both (all) creating on the site; which I might add are making you look bad in the interim. He posted a detailed step by step instruction on how your operation will work on the day you begin exchanging IQD after the RV; which he stated that according to YOU, Ali will be this week and that YOU, have made arrangements with the Waxahachie PD (where your exchange store will be located) to have extra law enforcement personel on duty and on site. My dad is retired from a PD near that area and called the chief of police personally yesterday, and he denied any request for extra law enforcement, security detail from you or your company.

Thanks for answering my email, I truly appreciate it. One more question, when and IF this RV happens, where would the announcement come from?

Thanks again for your help and honesty.

-----Original Message-----

Tomy personal email

Sent: Tue, Feb 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Subject: RE: Ali, your NAME is being used in questionable manner by people you may not be affiliated with but claim to be affiliated with you - could cause trouble down the road for you; might want to check things out.

This guy is a lair he can say anything he whats but we know its not the truth,

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Ali, your NAME is being used in questionable manner by people

you may not be affiliated with but claim to be affiliated with you -

could cause trouble down the road for you; might want to check things

out.

Date: Tue, February 23, 2010 12:17 pm

To: sales@dinartrade.com

Ali, your NAME is being used in questionable manner by people you may not be affiliated with but claim to be affiliated with you - could cause trouble down the road for you; might want to check things out:

How is it that specific instructions for exchanging IQD at your Waxahachie location when the rumored RV of that currency is announced; are posted on WWW.DINARVETS.COM; and more specifically the details of direct contact between you (Ali) and the Waxahachie PD about extra law enforcement on standby of the rumored upcoming RV by end of this week; yet NOTHING is posted on your website?

Now that local law enforcement has been brought into this rumor; which obviously would bring in more sales to you by the end of the week; I would be curious as to whether or not this might now be enough information to open up an investigation regarding deceptive trade acts in the US.

Can you confirm or deny the items posted on www.dinarvets.com? And would you elaborate your affiliation with SFMEDIC and Adam Montana connected with the same www.dinarvets.com? Are either of these people employees of yours or have a vested monetary interest in your business at www.dinartrade.com?

Some other names/user id's from blogs that are throwing your information around with insinuation they are in direct contact with you and are being fed information from you that could potentially cause problems for you later down the road, maybe sooner are: SFMEDIC, MEDIC, Adam Montanna, Ghost, I forget the rest at this time, but if you are interested you can find them ALL on www.dinarvets.com.

Respectfully,

Concerned Investor

I personally emailed Ali at Dinar Trade yesterday myself and he replied back to me today; he claims SFMEDIC; MEDIC; GHOST and even Adam are liars and they are not affiliated with him or his business.

Whoa, whoa whoa.. what have I ever said about Ali? If you have an email stating that Ali called me a liar, you better post it right now. I'm sending you a PM to this effect, prepare to either take that statement back and apologize, back it up, or be banned.

Whoa, whoa whoa.. what have I ever said about Ali? If you have an email stating that Ali called me a liar, you better post it right now. I'm sending you a PM to this effect, prepare to either take that statement back and apologize, back it up, or be banned.

Well....I posted about this. Guess you caught it. Waiting for your response. And yes it is on Dinartrade site, ?????? And also on post for Dinar Trade cash in process.

The post that I was referring to had absolutely no mention of Adam Montana nor was it connected to Adam Montana in any form period!! Nor did I mention who posted it. I merely said I read it on another site.. Far as that email i just read. Does'nt call on Adam for pete sake >>> the referral is to the person who posted the darn post to begin with NOT ADAM PERIOD Put the cap back on the gas can people WOW