Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Still Hungry? Want to "Eat the Rich"?

fnbplanet

OK, OWS supporters, here's what you need if you think we should "Eat the Rich".

Link

Thank you so much for this link. I had never heard of Bill Whittle. But I just watched six of his short videos on YouTube. I am so glad to have heard him, and I plan to pass several of them along to friends and family. I'll also go back there and listen to him again and again. I am a slobbering patriout, and I always love to hear someone talking about how great America is, since I believe it highly and don't think it can be said enough. This guy does it beautifully, and once I began watching him, I just couldn't stop.

• Upvote 1

Perhaps one of the best postings EVER on this site. :twothumbs:

I get a kick when people say we need to stop sending so much aid overseas...this clearly shows that it is but a fart in the wind when it comes to government spending.

America remains great because it allows people to profit from their own ideas and hard work. You take that motivation away and we may as well start ordering Chinese everynight and get use to it.

• Upvote 4

Absolutely brilliant link and a sobering well presented article....short term solutions (cashing in everything) do not solve the long term problem of over spending....no wonder the fed reserve needs to keep on printing...

Thank goodness I live in Australia even if our government is inept!