Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bulldog75 and Okie - BS

djgabrielie

According to my intel.... There has not been an in country RV of $3.75.

My intel consists of the CBI website, the FOREX sites and OANDA.

Prove my intel wrong.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving but quit listening to the BS from these people. I am.

btw johnnywg ... you can KMA. You know nothing about back rooms and stock exchange software.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Prove my intel wrong.

btw johnnywg ... you can KMA. You know nothing about back rooms and stock exchange software.

THANK YOU THANK YOU! Been waiting to hear someone to say that. Well said :)

• Upvote 1

lol..jonny dont like fairytales!!!! I love okies bs...it gives me something to daydream about at work.....and i stress at work and not cashing in anywhere!!! lol... Seriously if people cant figure okie out after reading a second post from him, they will never ever get it!!!

• Upvote 1

Prove my intel wrong.

Absolutely true. I post all the time .... show me the link and show me the proof!

I went to another site last evening (name withheld to protect ... something) and

I was absolutely AMAZED at the CULT like atmosphere there.

I started saying something about what I though - timing and such ... OMG

you would have thought that I had flipped off their gods. Crazy. Some wanted

to hear more, but the MODS keep shooting me PMs telling me to stop chatting.

They kept saying, that their people are desperate and only need to hear postive

things that give them hope --- I kid you not!

I was just waiting for them to pass around the kool-aid.

Oh wait, it does get better ... since you mentioned it ....

I made a statement about .. what is the UST going to keep these people in

lockdown/prison through the Holiday and until this thing RVs --- no way!!

As soon as I said that --- PMs started flying asking me to stop ... then

right after that --- they ANNOUNCED that the UST had terminated the 'lockdown'

and that the employees had to sign NDAs. Also the data they were entering was

encrypted, so they didn't know what it was ......

Logical question .... If the data was encrypted and they didn't know what they were

inputting ..... WHY THE LOCKDOWN?????? Truly laughable except so many buy

into their stories.

Happy Thanksgiving QF

• Upvote 2

Absolutely true. I post all the time .... show me the link and show me the proof!

I went to another site last evening (name withheld to protect ... something) and

I was absolutely AMAZED at the CULT like atmosphere there.

I started saying something about what I though - timing and such ... OMG

you would have thought that I had flipped off their gods. Crazy. Some wanted

to hear more, but the MODS keep shooting me PMs telling me to stop chatting.

They kept saying, that their people are desperate and only need to hear postive

things that give them hope --- I kid you not!

I was just waiting for them to pass around the kool-aid.

Oh wait, it does get better ... since you mentioned it ....

I made a statement about .. what is the UST going to keep these people in

lockdown/prison through the Holiday and until this thing RVs --- no way!!

As soon as I said that --- PMs started flying asking me to stop ... then

right after that --- they ANNOUNCED that the UST had terminated the 'lockdown'

and that the employees had to sign NDAs. Also the data they were entering was

encrypted, so they didn't know what it was ......

Logical question .... If the data was encrypted and they didn't know what they were

inputting ..... WHY THE LOCKDOWN?????? Truly laughable except so many buy

into their stories.

Happy Thanksgiving QF

Great post. I agree that is is laughable, but sad too. I keep wondering what these people that they keep giving these false hopes do when they are at the end of the rope. Dispair is a scary thing and what they are doing could be quite serious with potentially life threatening outcomes. I just really hope none of these people that follow these false prophets get to that point of no return.

What does it profit a man to gain the world, but lose his soul?

Edited by CapitalSpending
  • Upvote 1

Prove my intel wrong.

Thanks for stating that.....It's good to see that a Moderator comes out of that sort of mellow neutral position ( which I can partly understand btw) and tells it loud and clear.....

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours... Best.

I found this today reading lakehouses blog.( going global east meets west)

Re: Bayshore Capital Investments and the another site

Greetings Skeptic1 and Lordsprayer, welcome to RealScam.

I have seen more than one person claim that Rudy may be exaggerating the length of his military service and that his discharge might have been other than honorable. But I've seen no proof of these claims so consider them unsourced rumor. I looked into official channels for acquiring verification but it seems that in order to get that information about a living former service member I'd need his expressed permission which I'm rather certain he'd never grant (this is an absolute perfect opportunity to prove me wrong Rudy).

But in my experience when a flim flam man waves something around like it were a flag, it tends to be a red one. Scan this thread again and see that the first post on the second page is the first one questioning Mr. (this person was banned and is an off limits topic.'s service yet in his scripted and well rehearsed response to me (see the first link in post #25) he uses his military service as a reason no one like myself should ever question someone like him. I find that interesting, defensive over reactions frequently indicate a point of sensitivity. What is he so sensitive about?

Originally Posted by Lordsprayer

Tony Breitling is another of the dinar intel guys is he the same Stephen Anthony Breitling arrested for fraud?

VERY interesting speculation Lordsprayer and one I'm rather sure I've not seen written before. But the possibility that "Tony" Breitling may in fact be Steven Anthony Breitling has been sorta a pet theory of mine for a short while now (and I do believe it's Steven, not Stephen).

My problem is at the present time I can't prove it. Steven A's fraud was telemarketing based and didn't make extensive use of the internet, I'd love to have found an old YouTube link with his sales pitch but I don't think one exists. "Tony" claims to be an investor from Las Vegas and there is a well known and highly respected entrepreneur, Thomas Breitling who hails from there. In addition to Mr.Breitling's other very impressive accomplishments he's also a published author, here's a link to the sales site for his book Double or Nothing. I mention this because there are a few video interviews with Mr.Breitling making it very simple to compare voices and prove that Thomas is most emphatically not "Tony" Breitling. Thomas has a son listed as working for one of his companies but since he's only 42 yeas old I wouldn't expect his son to be much older than about 20 and I'm sure you'll agree from listening to "Tony's" calls, he sounds rather older than that.

I'm not certain how interested I am in "Tony," or many of the other "gurus" for that matter. The entire dinar scene would make a worthy study in aberrant psychology (which may explain my interest in it), it's almost like watching mythology taking root in a parking lot. We have people like "Tony" preaching that the lower denomination dinar notes are somehow more valuable that the higher denomination ones and then openly boasting about the profits he makes from selling the lower denom notes on the "secondary market" (eBay). Anywhere other than dinar world people would put two and two together and realize that the person who was selling you on the idea that the smaller denomination notes were of greater value than the higher denomination notes (let's let that sink in for a moment), was by his own admission selling those same low denom notes for a profit on eBay and start to wonder about his motives in preaching the inflated value of the notes he was selling. But not the dinar world, "Tony" Breitling is just an investor like all the rest of you and he donates so much of his time to offer so much valuable research free of charge that anyone who ever questions his motives automatically exposes themselves as a dinar heretic or much worse, an unbeliever who's opinions must be dismissed out of hand in interest of the greater faith.

I honestly do feel bad for the people who are getting scammed here but sometimes I wonder why. I don't mean to denigrate religion when i say this but the dinar scene is a faith based movement. There are no objective facts that in any way indicate that what the gurus are selling will ever come to pass, it certainly has never happened before. But so elaborate is the mythology and so fervent are some people's faith that they know, they just know the "RV" HAS to happen. Brad and Rudy have likely taken in more than three quarters of a million in the last few months selling this faith and they're about the only ones I've bothered with. They at least told you their real names and that will prove to be a mistake. The dinar crowd is all too happy to get their investment advice from people with names like Okie and Scooter because quite frankly facts here are not only not important, facts have a clear anti-RV bias so must be ignored to preserve the faith.

I did see that DinarBank was slapped with an injunction, another dinar dealer down the drain. How long till the another site gets their own version of the same letter? And little by little more "intel" is coming to light about the RV gurus. "zzzzzzzzz" Dan Atkinson is so dirty even Phil "the one man internet crime wave" Piccolo calls him a scammer. "TonyTNT" aka Tony Renfrow not only ran the ponzi scheme 14DailyPro but he also ran the only payment processor you could use to move money in and out of the program. When the ponzi bubble burst Mr.Renfrow didn't need to worry about chargebacks. And while I can't confirm this it does come to me from a very trusted source but "Okie Oil Man" is a collaboration of more than one author one of whom is Tommy Styles of GreenZap fame. Tommy is also known in the dinar world and a few other scams as "Neno."

Last edited by GlimDropper; 07-24-2011 at 08:59 PM.

You can twist perceptions, Reality wont budge. You can raise objections, I wont be the Judge. I'm the Jury.