Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JayP from TensDinarDen Responds on 11/22/11 to: “Kaperoni: 10 REASONS THE IRAQI DINAR WILL NOT L.O.P!!!”

Papster

* JayP from TensDinarDen Responds on 11/22/11 to: “Kaperoni: 10 REASONS THE IRAQI DINAR WILL NOT L.O.P!!!”

NOVEMBER 22ND, 2011

There was a post that was made by Kaperoni that I would like to address. I am not sure why he would post the things that he did here, as all of the reasons he posted just have no merit, and can easily be proved as false. I understand that it is important to keep site traffic in order to sell products to make money, but not at the expense of misinforming people about this investment, which can put a new investor that may not know better at financial risk.

I have posted a response for each of the reasons he provided. Please see my responses in Blue. I sincerely hope that I can clarify some of the misunderstandings that his post may have caused.

10 reasons why the IQD will not LOP

1. Monetary policy was a success talking inflation from 35% or higher to around 7% currently.

This is true, that the policies have in fact reduced inflation, so I will give Kap a nod on that one, but what is not true, is that this is a reason it will not redenominate. Let’s first make a distinction here, that there is no such thing as a “lop”, and it is just a made up word. The correct terminology is a redenomination, and a lop is NOT a devaluation, nor is a redenomination a devaluation.

That being said, historically, when a country redenominates, it is usually done as a sign that the inflationary period has ended, and why they usually will redenominate after hyper-inflation, not generally during that hyper inflationary period. In fact, it is more of a psychological thing than anything, as well as to ease the cash transactions with the smaller numbers. Now the important thing to keep in mind, is that this does not mean that high inflation cannot occur after a redenomination also, because it could, as it has happened in prior redenominations as well. A redenomination is not meant to resolve inflation, therefore this reason simply does not prove what he is trying to say.

2. Any type of currency devaluation (LOP) is considered a failure of monetary policy. Dr. Shabibi has not failed.

As stated in response to #1, a redenomination does not mean a devaluation. This is a statement that is simply NOT true. In fact, once a redenomination has occurred, the consolidated value of the Dinar could very well be just under, equal to, or over the dollar. For example, if a Dinar is currently .00086:1, then a 25K note is worth about 21.5 USD, and then in a case of a redenomination, if they were to move the decimal over 3 places, it would apply to all things the same, prices, rates, accounts, etc, therefore the new rate can potentially be .86, therefore after the decimal is moved over 3 places, 25 new dinars, would still be worth 21.5 USD. This shows NO devaluation has occurred, and the strength of the new currency has not changed once the zeros are deleted, just as they have stated in those articles we read.

In a redenomination, it would not mean Shabibi has failed, only succeeded in his plans that he has been saying he wanted to do all along. It is the govt right now that does not want him to follow through on his plans to redenominate at this point for reasons they gave of fears of corruption or counterfeiting in the process.

3. Lesser value notes in circulation such as 50, 250, 500. Devaluing the larger 3 zero notes would make them worth less than these lesser notes.

This is an interesting one, one that had me thinking when Kap started with this theory almost a year ago. Unfortunately, this holds no water, as in a redenomination, they do not just redenominate some notes, and not others. When they talk about the 3 zeros, what this actually means is the movement of the decimal point over 3 places. This would apply to all notes, accounts, prices alike. Please look up the terminology for a Homogenous function. You will see the definition of this there. You will also find that this is a term that is used in these 3 zero articles explaining the process as well. Please see the link below and you will see where it uses this term in the explanation of the process:

http://iraqdinar.us/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28096

Now, here is a definition of Homogenous:

1: of the same or a similar kind or nature

2: of uniform structure or composition throughout homogeneous neighborhood>

3: having the property that if each variable is replaced by a constant times that variable the constant can be factored out :having each term of the same degree if all variables are considered homogeneous equation>

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homogeneous

Here is another good explanation:

http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne/MathTutorial/HOMF.HTM

4. Iraq wants the dinar to be an international reserve currency. Cannot devalue the notes in reserve (25,000), circulate them as payment, or traded amongst countries.

First, in this response, please see my response to #2. If the CBI were to redenominate, that does NOT mean a devaluation. That is 2 different things, but something those that want to distort the facts do not want you to realize.

2nd, the rate does not determine tradeability. Last I checked, the Vietnam Dong at 21,000:1 is as good as any other currency, just takes a whole lot more Dong to do business with it. So I have to say, this reason, holds as much value as the Dinar or the Dong does right now!

5. Iraq holds arguable the second largest oil reserves and is mineral rich. They are too wealthy to not honor the value stated on the notes.

Are they wealthy with the Oil reserves, and mineral rich, sure, I will give him a nod on this one as well, but that does not mean that they would not redenominate. The determination to redenominate is not based on Oil reserves, and even if so, having the oil, and getting the oil out of the ground is 2 different things. In either case though, I disagree that there is so much Oil that they can just revalue 1000x the amount or more than they are at right now, not without reducing the money supply first, and this was even stated by the CBI themselves.

6. Iraq has stated..They want the “strongest currency in the Middle East” Any such type of LOP would be a devaluation and therefore not considered strong.

This again goes back to #2. A redenomination is NOT a devaluation. Prove that they are the same thing, and then this is something to consider, until then, I think that we should be a little more realistic.

7. US holds dinar as a result if funding the CBI initial reserves. This dinar will eventually payoff the war debt.

All I can say about this, is show the proof. I will be willing to entertain this idea, if someone, anyone can show any shred of evidence of this to be true.

Let me provide the link below:

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/mfh.txt

This is from the US Treasury website showing the US Foreign Reserves. You will see that it does not indicate anywhere in here that is shows IQD holdings. There is a group called Oil Exporters. If you notice the 3/ next to the name that refers to the #3 at the bottom and it reads:

“3/ Oil exporters include Ecuador, Venezuela, Indonesia, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar,

Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Gabon, Libya, and Nigeria.”

This means that the amount shown in the row for Oil Exporter nations consist of the combined holdings of all of those nations currency. So unless proof can be given that we hold as much Dinar as some would like to say, this is speculation at the very best, and nothing more. Using this as a basis as to why they would not redenominate would simply be wrong, and I hardly think that a guess at something should ever be used as proof of something, especially when the proof itself is not verifiable. I challenge everyone to ask Kap this question, and I would be willing to bet you would get banned for even asking the question. I know, because I did.. lol!!

The other point I would like to make on this is that, even if we did hold Dinar, if they were to redenominate, as I stated in prior responses, this would not be a devaluation, therefore it would not mean any loss for the US reserves, but it would also mean that it would not be paying for any wars, and for those that may have heard of the wars will pay for themselves rumors, this is not true, and Bush never said those words. I would challenge anyone to provide proof of the quote if they do believe this. In fact, I can provide you with precisely where I believe that rumor came from. It was actually a statement made by Wolfowitz in 2003 talking about Iraq using Oil to pay for their own reconstruction, and I believe some guru out there twisted this quote to what the rumor has become today, like a tall tale over the years. Here is the quote:

Wolfowitz: “We’re dealing with a country that could really finance its own reconstruction.” As Think Progress noted, then-Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz testified before Congress on March 27, 2003, that “the oil revenues of that country [iraq] could bring between 50 and 100 billion dollars over the course of the next two or three years. Now, there are a lot of claims on that money, but that’s — we’re not dealing with Afghanistan that’s a permanent ward of the international community. We are dealing with a country that can really finance its own reconstruction and relatively soon.”

8. One of the authors of the currency exchange plan – Assistant Professor Dr. Fadel states in his documentation, “We must emphasize the extremely important issue is that if you remove three zeroes from the currency should not affect the actual value thereof to be trading in the old currency…

Yes this was said, but please note what I stated in response to #2, in a redenomination, there is no affect on the purchase power, so I believe this to be accurate. In other words a 25K note worth .00086, and a 25 dinar note worth .86, they BOTH equal 21.5 USD, so a redenomination does NOT affect the actual value of their wealth, so this is no proof at all that they will not redenominate.

”9. In 2003 when the NID was introduced at it’s initial rate, the previous currency was in essence devalued taking all wealth from the country to prevent funding of terrorism. Raising the currencies value will in essence, return that wealth now that the GOI is stable and economic conditions have improved.

I am sorry, but this one really is laughable. The fact of the matter, is that this one, is absolutely untrue and inaccurate. In fact, let me provide some proof that I have that proves this one to be untrue. Please see the below link:

http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/Details.aspx?code=IQD&currency=Iraqi+Dinar&country=Iraq

This goes back to Dec 2001. Please see the rate as of Dec 2001: 2023:1 .. yep, that is Dec 2001, well before the NID was introduced, or before we even ever invaded Iraq. The fact and reality is that the currency was being devalued years prior to the NID. In fact, the rate right now is almost twice as high as it was back then PRIOR to the new notes being changed. This was due to inflation, and why the amount of dinars that were being printed were printed. So it would be very wrong to use this as any proof that they would not redenominate, and in fact, only further provide proof that they need to reduce the money supply by redenominating.

10. The CBI has stated “both currencies will co-exist” and the process will not change the “monetary value” of the dinar.

This is entirely possible depending on the exchange process. Romania for example did the same thing, and Iraq even used Romania as one of the examples or models to their plans. There was a time, for about 18 months, where during the exchange period people would be able to use either the old or the new currency for a period of time, and prices were adjusted based on if they paid with the old or new currency, moving the decimal over on the price. Please see the link below that shows an example of a price tag in Romania based on the ROL (old currency) or the RON (new currency).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Romania_revalue_tag.jpg

The CBI themselves used Romania as an example of what they intend to do.

If the intent here is to prove that a redenomination cannot happen, then unfortunately, I think that there will need to be a better attempt at it than this, and a bit more solid proof than this that is for sure.

I do believe that maybe they can just revalue without needing to redenominate, and that is what I hope for in this as everyone else, I am in this to gain just like everyone. While I do hope for the very best though, I also need to be honest with myself, and everyone else. I think giving hope is a wonderful thing, but distorting the facts, or the truths to give hope is not the way to go about it though.

Kap’s intentions may be sincere, and I truly hope that is the case, but I think that in order to be fair, and to be honest with his members, he should either show some real proof that a redenomination cannot happen, proof much stronger than this, or openly admit that it really is a very strong possibility that we all should keep under consideration, and think about.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Great post, thanks for bringing this over. I, like everyone else, am HOPING for a straight RV, but it is not 100% guaranteed. I also think that there are MANY facts and aspects of this investment that we are not, and will never be privy too. The CBI and Ministry of Finance are not going to publish all proprietary information as regards this, so I feel we are lacking many pieces of the puzzle in being able to make a ballpark assumption of what will, or will not occur. I would rather see all sides of ANY investment, than live in a fantasy world where I stick my head in the sand when it comes to facts like this. I have learned to temper my expectations with a healthy dose of reason, and that way, if for some reason it doesn't end up going the way we all hope and want, then it won't be some huge letdown. And if it does go our way, then all the better!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Great post, thanks for bringing this over. I, like everyone else, am HOPING for a straight RV, but it is not 100% guaranteed. I also think that there are MANY facts and aspects of this investment that we are not, and will never be privy too. The CBI and Ministry of Finance are not going to publish all proprietary information as regards this, so I feel we are lacking many pieces of the puzzle in being able to make a ballpark assumption of what will, or will not occur. I would rather see all sides of ANY investment, than live in a fantasy world where I stick my head in the sand when it comes to facts like this. I have learned to temper my expectations with a healthy dose of reason, and that way, if for some reason it doesn't end up going the way we all hope and want, then it won't be some huge letdown. And if it does go our way, then all the better!!

GREAT post!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Papster.

That has to be the absolute best counter proposal to the theory of RV over RD/LOP I have ever read.

Although I don't particularly like the thought of it, the points made here certainly make as much sense as the rumors and intel of some of the more famous Chat Masters ( my new term for Guru, which is well worn out)!

Keep up the good posts.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for presenting the opposite side. It was well done and informative.

Certainly an RD could be in the works, but I am hoping for the RV. In my small mind, the RV makes sense, benefits are higher, and it is cleaner to the Iraqi populaces. I know it would be better for me. But you are correct, the RD is a possibility. For most of the people on this forum anything but an RV is a "bust."

So I will opt for the other arguments and pray for an RV and instant wealth (For some "instant wealth" is after many years of studying and waiting.). So GO RV!!!! and NO RD!!!!

• Upvote 1

I find no fault in a counter argument buuuuut Kaperoni has never tried to sell anything. There is an rv notification service for 8 bucks one time fee. A guy named Bob owns the sight, so I am not sure if Kap gets any of the 8 bucks. Tensdinarden has advertising on the sight so I assume she gets paid. JayP knows this! JAY P PLAY NICE! Kap has always had good intentions.....is he correct? Who knows.....lets hope so.

• Upvote 1

I find no fault in a counter argument buuuuut Kaperoni has never tried to sell anything. There is an rv notification service for 8 bucks one time fee. A guy named Bob owns the sight, so I am not sure if Kap gets any of the 8 bucks. Tensdinarden has advertising on the sight so I assume she gets paid. JayP knows this! JAY P PLAY NICE! Kap has always had good intentions.....is he correct? Who knows.....lets hope so.

Thank you for the comments. I understand your point here, but the fact of the matter is that Kap IS in fact part owner of that website. In fact, Kaperoni was a moderator with me over at the DD Tidbits site, and the truth of the matter is that he left that site to start his own site with Bob specifically because he was upset that another site was the it giving him a cut of the action. He went an opened that site of his with the very specific intention of making money and taking customers away from another site because he was not getting paid for his services.

We as Mods never ask for any pay, nor should we. I know I do this on my own time just to help bring to light the facts about this investment and to help others, and in the meantime help myself learn a little more about this investment. I do not know what those ads on Tens site bring in, but I can tell you this..... they do not pay for the costs of running that site, and it cost Ten more money that she will probably make to pay for it, however she does it with only 1 intention, to bring facts and truth. Additionally, if you notice, there are no ads for any dealers, or any special interests that would give anyone on that site any incentive to put information out there that would create any false sense or urgency to buy anything. I am not an owner of any site, I just want to make sure I am getting the facts straight and my friends are not being misled as well, especially in the name of selling texts etc. So you find it a bit odd that when you go to Kap's site, if you mention anything that is not pumping an RV or say anything that may take from the sense of urgency that an RV is around the corner, you will get banned. That is precisely why no Ten and I were banned. Not that it matters anyway, as I can post the facts anywhere so I do not need to do it there, but I do find it funny how sites that worry about the true risks of this investment getting let out to their members, are also sites that have something to gain by creating the sense of urgency. Make people think that an RV can happen any moment, and they will rush to buy his RV Text so they do not miss out, which is why he is sure to make certain before everyone of his posts in his room he always starts out with reminding people to go out and pay for his service and then begins with posts like this that distort the realities of this investment.

I respect your opinion, and I also respect that some people just want to make a buck, which I know for a fact that is specifically why he created that site, but as I said in my response post, it should not be at the expense of truth by telling people there is absolutely no risk of redenomination, especially with this poor list of proof as to why he thinks that, and if people can dispute those reasons as I have, maybe it would be wise not to ban people from his site for having a valid opinion or argument.

I appreciate your reading my response and giving it thought though. I swear to you, that I have nothing to gain by sharing any info or thoughts, I only want to help my friends in this investment, and myself learn as much as I need to in order to be able to both plan and protect myself, no matter the outcome, and Ten gives me the opportunity to do that without cramming some service down my or any of the members throats to pay for any service. If a site IS going to do that, then at least have the integrity to not distort the facts. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for the comments. I understand your point here, but the fact of the matter is that Kap IS in fact part owner of that website. In fact, Kaperoni was a moderator with me over at the DD Tidbits site, and the truth of the matter is that he left that site to start his own site with Bob specifically because he was upset that another site was the it giving him a cut of the action. He went an opened that site of his with the very specific intention of making money and taking customers away from another site because he was not getting paid for his services.

We as Mods never ask for any pay, nor should we. I know I do this on my own time just to help bring to light the facts about this investment and to help others, and in the meantime help myself learn a little more about this investment. I do not know what those ads on Tens site bring in, but I can tell you this..... they do not pay for the costs of running that site, and it cost Ten more money that she will probably make to pay for it, however she does it with only 1 intention, to bring facts and truth. Additionally, if you notice, there are no ads for any dealers, or any special interests that would give anyone on that site any incentive to put information out there that would create any false sense or urgency to buy anything. I am not an owner of any site, I just want to make sure I am getting the facts straight and my friends are not being misled as well, especially in the name of selling texts etc. So you find it a bit odd that when you go to Kap's site, if you mention anything that is not pumping an RV or say anything that may take from the sense of urgency that an RV is around the corner, you will get banned. That is precisely why no Ten and I were banned. Not that it matters anyway, as I can post the facts anywhere so I do not need to do it there, but I do find it funny how sites that worry about the true risks of this investment getting let out to their members, are also sites that have something to gain by creating the sense of urgency. Make people think that an RV can happen any moment, and they will rush to buy his RV Text so they do not miss out, which is why he is sure to make certain before everyone of his posts in his room he always starts out with reminding people to go out and pay for his service and then begins with posts like this that distort the realities of this investment.

I respect your opinion, and I also respect that some people just want to make a buck, which I know for a fact that is specifically why he created that site, but as I said in my response post, it should not be at the expense of truth by telling people there is absolutely no risk of redenomination, especially with this poor list of proof as to why he thinks that, and if people can dispute those reasons as I have, maybe it would be wise not to ban people from his site for having a valid opinion or argument.

I appreciate your reading my response and giving it thought though. I swear to you, that I have nothing to gain by sharing any info or thoughts, I only want to help my friends in this investment, and myself learn as much as I need to in order to be able to both plan and protect myself, no matter the outcome, and Ten gives me the opportunity to do that without cramming some service down my or any of the members throats to pay for any service. If a site IS going to do that, then at least have the integrity to not distort the facts. :)

Thanks for the original post and thanks for stopping by...........good luck to you and too all of us..........hope this ends soon.............GO DINAR
  • Upvote 3

I talked to Kap tonight, - JayP you don't know what your talking about. Kap told me he left DD cause he found out who the real Roger was...a money hungry individual that could careless about a rv. As for the site advertising a text service, yes they do that to screw all the other sites who think they can profit off dinar investors with re-occurring monthly service texts. There efforts abruptly put the kibosh on on DD's little money maker (we all know now what scam artist he is with the Douchebag site article).

I have the DA - RV service, and i am glad i gave up $7 for a site that give me good intel, factual articles, and research material. Unlike your little playhouse that is full of negativity and false information...not to mention your own lack of skills. My hats off to Kap, Bob and the others over there for keeping it real and honest. Not like all these other sites that sell advertising, fake rooms of intel, or conference calls. JayP you need to do your homework a bit better before you slander someone. Or you might find yourself spending your RV money defending yourself in a court.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well thought out and well said JayP. This is good information and makes for a good contingency plan in case it does RD. We all want the RV but what if?? I have a plan for this, it will just take me longer to get what I want out of this investment. Thanks for bringing up the other possibilities.

Uh, LouG, maybe you should stay over there and listen to only one side of the possibilities, it is your money to gain or loose as you choose. Or maybe open yourself up to the possibility and a plan for something else to cover your butt in case something different than what you want to happen actually happens. I highly recommend passing on the guru poo-poo. It is stinky and full of danger. JMO

Go Iraq! Go Dinarians Go RV! B)

Edited by dinarcimi
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is zero chance that the dinar notes will devalue. You got to be smoking something to think they could honestly get away with that. Shabibi is one of the worlds best economist. He is not in Iraq to orchestrate a lop or re-denomination. Those of you who think so, should spare us all your crap and sell and get out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I talked to Kap tonight, - JayP you don't know what your talking about. Kap told me he left DD cause he found out who the real Roger was...a money hungry individual that could careless about a rv. As for the site advertising a text service, yes they do that to screw all the other sites who think they can profit off dinar investors with re-occurring monthly service texts. There efforts abruptly put the kibosh on on DD's little money maker (we all know now what scam artist he is with the Douchebag site article).

I have the DA - RV service, and i am glad i gave up $7 for a site that give me good intel, factual articles, and research material. Unlike your little playhouse that is full of negativity and false information...not to mention your own lack of skills. My hats off to Kap, Bob and the others over there for keeping it real and honest. Not like all these other sites that sell advertising, fake rooms of intel, or conference calls. JayP you need to do your homework a bit better before you slander someone. Or you might find yourself spending your RV money defending yourself in a court.

LouG, I understand that no matter what you are told by Kap, it must be true, because you are afraid to ask him for proof, or you do not care for proof as long as you are bring told what you WANT to hear regardless of the facts. Let's make it clear here and now, I am not saying it will re-denominate, I am only saying that this is what the CBI has been saying they want to do, which happens to be opposite of what Kap was saying. Please see #8 in my response post, and you will see I provide some examples of this, facts that you are obviously ignoring for some reason. If you want to insult me, or tell me my information is false, OK, I will respect your point of view, but I will ask you this then... Can you go through, and create a counter post then. Please tell me how each of my responses are inaccurate, and these reasons really do prove that a re-denomination cannot occur. In fact, I encourage you to show us all how I am incorrect since, as you say, "I have no skills", and enlighten us how I was wrong, and the point Kap made does prove what he was saying here. It would certainly make me happier knowing that we are guaranteed millions without any risks as you apparently think. :)

If you cannot prove that the details I provided, the links I shared, the information I shared does NOT show how Kap's reasons were not true, then maybe before passing judgment, you should stop and think about what you are criticizing if you cannot prove it wrong for yourself. I promise, I am not a bad guy, just someone that wants to help, and make sure we are all thinking about the risks as well as the rewards in an investment like this.

I look forward to your response LouG, otherwise, then I hope we have a chance to chat sometime, and maybe you will come to realize thinking of the risks and facts does not make me a bad guy. It it offends you that me saying that Kap does not allow people on his site to discuss the risks, and he will ban people for doing so, then I apologize. I do not mean to offend, just inform, regardless of the lack of skill you want to say I have. I did put plenty of effort is supporting my facts... now can you? :P

• Upvote 5

There is zero chance that the dinar notes will devalue. You got to be smoking something to think they could honestly get away with that. Shabibi is one of the worlds best economist. He is not in Iraq to orchestrate a lop or re-denomination. Those of you who think so, should spare us all your crap and sell and get out.

LouG... I think that you completely misunderstood. Nobody said that there would be a devaluation. In fact, if you read my post, you will see that I specifically stated that a re-denomination does not equate to a devaluation. Can you please explain why you seem to think that is the case? I would like to hear an explanation to this thought process that a re-denomination would mean a devaluation. In fact, the dinar would be much if they were to re-denominate. At the end of the day, it may result in a break even outcome for dinar holders, less dealer fees, delivery, etc, but that is not a very bad risk of you ask me. I do agree with you though, that it is unlikely that they would devalue, meaning that they go from 1170:1 to let's say 1300:1 for example, or if they were to re-denominate, they would have a new rate under .86, so actually, I think we are in agreement here. It sounds to me like you may not fully understand what a re denomination is, and how that would affect us as investors in this currency. If you do understand it, and I am wrong in my definition that I have explained in my initial response, then I would appreciate your explanation on this. Thanks!

• Upvote 4

First off an RD is not a devalue, I did not say it would and I will not debate this with you. Go and read up on this as there are plenty of posts up in here discussing this subject. I want it to RV and You can think what you may, but in your fury to neg me for disagreeing with you, you missed the point. That you should plan for the best but prepare for the uncertain. Educate while you wait. By the way Shabibbi has stated numerous times over and over RD, never once has he even implied RV. Show me proof if you think I am wrong. It is obvious that you follow kap and that is just dandy if you like the candy. You can neg me all you want It does not affect me one bit. And just for the record there is allot of crap being slung around this site, but this is not crap IMO. So what would you do if it did RD LouG? got a plan? Tell me? What would you do? That is the only point here.

Go Iraq! Go Dinarians! Go RV! B)

• Upvote 2

That makes absolutely no sense, IMO. They are charging for a service so that others don't profit from the same service, but it is supposed to be viewed that they are different than those they are saying are profiting from dinar investors?

If they wanted to "screw all the other sites who think they can profit off dinar investors with re-occurring monthly service texts", they would simply ask their subscribers for the phone number and carrier they wish to have an SMS message sent to and set up an email list that they could do for free for their subscribers. But that is not what they are doing, they are profiting the same way and from the same people that the others are.

I am not against people making a profit on a service, but the reasoning you stated is not supported by the manner in which they are doing it. It looks like they are just out to get their slice of the pie, plain and simple.

• Upvote 2

That makes absolutely no sense, IMO. They are charging for a service so that others don't profit from the same service, but it is supposed to be viewed that they are different than those they are saying are profiting from dinar investors?

If they wanted to "screw all the other sites who think they can profit off dinar investors with re-occurring monthly service texts", they would simply ask their subscribers for the phone number and carrier they wish to have an SMS message sent to and set up an email list that they could do for free for their subscribers. But that is not what they are doing, they are profiting the same way and from the same people that the others are.

I am not against people making a profit on a service, but the reasoning you stated is not supported by the manner in which they are doing it. It looks like they are just out to get their slice of the pie, plain and simple.

Well said, my sentiments EXACTLY.. this was another poor argument used to support what is happening here in my opinion. I think that if you are going to earn profits on any dinar related type of product or service, you need to be very careful about how you put information out there. If you are out to do something to destroy something you hate, then don't allow yourself to become the very thing you hate... B)

JayP, you have no clue what you are saying. You are devaluing the currencies face value at the same time as changing the rate. Your own statement "When they talk about the 3 zeros, what this actually means is the movement of the decimal point over 3 places. This would apply to all notes, accounts, prices alike." Of course an exchange rate change applies to all notes. But it does not devalue the notes actual printed value. They have never said they would devalue the face of the currency, only issue new smaller notes. You are messing with people. I also heard Kap's analogy about people with dinar. I know one thing is true, no country has ever devalued one note less than another and we clearly see that the CBI has stated a 50 will be worth $43 not the nickel you imply. If so, than your retarded theory is just bs to cause trouble. Another point, clearly your not too bright if you think there is no difference between a re-occurring monthly fee and a one-time fee. These pumpers make money off the monthly fees not a small one-time fee. You think setting up a text service costs nothing? Geeze i looked into it myself and found out it costs plenty to just create accounts, buy credits with vendors etc. I gladly pay someone $7 (which is what it is after Paypal takes it's cut) to free up my life, well knowing that is all i ever pay. And if a buck or two goes to support the sites fees, so be it. The site has hard working peeps who do a great job proving information. It still better than lining the pocket of some greedy pumpers. You need to study a bit more and spend less time trying to attack the good people in this investment. Or maybe that is to much to ask.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

JayP, you have no clue what you are saying. You are devaluing the currencies face value at the same time as changing the rate. Your own statement "When they talk about the 3 zeros, what this actually means is the movement of the decimal point over 3 places. This would apply to all notes, accounts, prices alike." Of course an exchange rate change applies to all notes. But it does not devalue the notes actual printed value. They have never said they would devalue the face of the currency, only issue new smaller notes. You are messing with people. I also heard Kap's analogy about people with dinar. I know one thing is true, no country has ever devalued one note less than another and we clearly see that the CBI has stated a 50 will be worth $43 not the nickel you imply. If so, than your retarded theory is just bs to cause trouble. Another point, clearly your not too bright if you think there is no difference between a re-occurring monthly fee and a one-time fee. These pumpers make money off the monthly fees not a small one-time fee. You think setting up a text service costs nothing? Geeze i looked into it myself and found out it costs plenty to just create accounts, buy credits with vendors etc. I gladly pay someone $7 (which is what it is after Paypal takes it's cut) to free up my life, well knowing that is all i ever pay. And if a buck or two goes to support the sites fees, so be it. The site has hard working peeps who do a great job proving information. It still better than lining the pocket of some greedy pumpers. You need to study a bit more and spend less time trying to attack the good people in this investment. Or maybe that is to much to ask.

What JayP is talking about is a redenomination. There is no devaluation when that happens because you have two separate currencies in the market for a time that have two separate values. The old currency (current IQD) would remain $0.00086 per dinar, but the new currency (ex. NID) would have a value of $0.86 or better per dinar.

I had a chat with Kaperoni some time ago on another site where he stated that he hadn't even bothered to research redenominations or how/why they are used in any way because that is not what Iraq is going to do. How can someone climb up on a soap box and declare something cannot or will not happen when they haven't researched anything about it?

None of us want the RD to happen, but the fact is that there has not been one example of what people claim Iraq *must* do ever occurring before. There is a saying that there is a first time for everything, but these people that make claims that Iraq cannot RD (lop) because it would be a devaluation or injure their economy either do not understand what they are spouting in the slightest or are simply a modern snake oil salesman.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had a chat with Kaperoni some time ago on another site where he stated that he hadn't even bothered to research redenominations or how/why they are used in any way because that is not what Iraq is going to do. How can someone climb up on a soap box and declare something cannot or will not happen when they haven't researched anything about it?

Well that explains why he sounds so ignorant..... laugh.gif

Actually it's Kaperoni that has no clue, as JayP has proven.

Actually they've said precisely that, hundreds of times. That's exactly what "delete the zeros" and "remove three zeros from the nominal value" means.

What they have clearly said is that they would issue a NEW 50 dinar note that would be worth $43. The old one would be worth a nickel. This is exactly what happens with a redenomination(lop).

JayP has not proven anything. He has twisted articles to mean his variation of results without anything to facts that substantiate it.

If i recall, Kap is the one who figured out via Arabic audio recording with his translator back in January what "delete 3 zeros" really meant. You might want to get your facts straight. It means to remove the larger 3 zero notes from circulation.

I dont think that is quite right, they refer to a 50,000 note and a 50 note being worth $43. And i don't think they ever stated they were issuing a NEW 50. It is my understanding the Iraqis were getting confused (thinking they were about to lose the value of the note -which is what you think too!) using comparisons with 25,000 note and 25 note worth $21. Therefore, to make it more clear, they use a 50 as as an example (comparing its purchasing power equivalent to a 50,000 note) as it does not exist. and therefore less confusion.

You all sure know how to twist facts.

Edited by LouG
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

JayP has not proven anything. He has twisted articles to mean his variation of results without anything to facts that substantiate it.

If i recall, Kap is the one who figured out via Arabic audio recording with his translator back in January what "delete 3 zeros" really meant. You might want to get your facts straight. It means to remove the larger 3 zero notes from circulation.

I dont think that is quite right, they refer to a 50,000 note and a 50 note being worth $43. And i don't think they ever stated they were issuing a NEW 50. It is my understanding the Iraqis were getting confused (thinking they were about to lose the value of the note -which is what you think too!) using comparisons with 25,000 note and 25 note worth $21. Therefore, to make it more clear, they use a 50 as as an example (comparing its purchasing power equivalent to a 50,000 note) as it does not exist. and therefore less confusion.

Okay LouG, let's quit pretending, we all know you are most likely Kap under a different name. I tried to entertain the idea of sharing our opinions with someone new, but it seems pretty obvious who we are talking about...

Also, about what you are saying of the 50, are you trying to tell me and all of your fellow investors that the following statement means that the existing 50's will be worth $43:

"According to the information published (Rn), two days before the central bank is working on the version of class 50 thousand Iraqi Dinars. Category that occurs while the Bank issued in the future is 50 dinars, and this is done after deletion of zeros. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aknews.com%2Far%2Faknews%2F2%2F274153%2F

You stated "I dont think that is quite right, they refer to a 50,000 note and a 50 note being worth $43. And i don't think they ever stated they were issuing a NEW 50."

This is just not correct, in fact, look at the title of the article itself: "Corrector - Iraq plans to issue a new currency in 50 dinars after deletion of zeros" ... so I am sorry to inform you, that you did not even get as far as going beyond the title of the article before you are proven dead wrong once again, so please read more carefully before you decide to go on a anger ridden tirade because you were proven wrong. It is ok, this is how we learn from one another, or at least how we SHOULD be learning from one another.

• Upvote 2

Ohhhh so he has a super special translator!!! No wonder we, including the CBI are wrong about what it means to delete the zeros!! Sheesh....I guess he should tell shabibi he has it all wrong then!!