Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

brunettegranny (Late Night Chat With Historian & BlueDog): PTR 11/22/11

Papster

* brunettegranny (Late Night Chat With Historian & BlueDog): PTR 11/22/11

NOVEMBER 22ND, 2011 09:27 AM · POSTED IN CHATS & POSTS (IRAQI DINAR INFO)

Historian and Bluedog Evening Chat/ Iran Sanctions 11/21/11 on: Today at 12:41:05 AM

[bluedog] Lets address the article that Historian found today and her thoughts of it ………it was a article that she found and we looked at it as she did and it was really as she saw it it was not a rumor but a article that most did not see maybe did not see

[bluedog] but we saw it

[Historian] 1:55 PM

[Historian] This caught my eye. Britain, USA, EU, Canada, other countries are imposing financial sanctions today against Iran, as well as other sanctions. IMO, the financial restrictions may not be just about sanctions but also protection for the RV. Here are extracts from Reuters and the CBC. :::::: Reuters | Nov 21, 2011 3:41pm EST LONDON/WASHINGTON, Nov 21 (Reuters) – The United States and European Union are set to impose more sanctions on Iran, with Britain on Monday banning dealings with the central bank ….. Britain ordered its financial institutions to stop all business with Iran….. A U.S. official said the Treasury Department planned to designate Iran as an area of “primary money laundering concern” on Monday, a move allowing it to take steps to isolate the Iranian financial sector….. “France proposes to the European Union and its member states, the United States, Japan and Canada and other willing countries…. to immediately freeze the assets of the Iranian central bank…” http://www.reuters.com/a ··· 20111121 ::::: CBC News | Last Updated Nov 21, 2011 4:17 PM ET Nearly all financial transactions with the Iranian government will be banned under new sanctions introduced Monday by the Canadian government….. Britain’s Treasury chief George Osborne was first out of the gate, announcing that all UK financial institutions have ceased business relationships and transactions with Iranian banks, including the Central Bank of Iran. Osborne says it’s the first time the British government has cut an entire country’s banking sector off from the U.K.’s financial sector. Starting Monday afternoon, “all U.K. credit and financial institutions are required to cease business relationships and transactions with all Iranian banks, including the Central Bank of Iran, and their branches and subsidiaries.” http://www.cbc.ca/news/p ··· -us.html

[Agent 007] That seems to be actually a very important article, I think

[WHOSONFIRST] Historian bluedog = You guys are really a team….. Its like a magic act….. Do you guys practice…..

[Historian] Agent 007 Yes. Actually, I captured 2 articles, just to get it from 2 points of view. Reuters and CBC News.

[bluedog] Historian

[Historian] WHOSONFIRST No, we don’t practice. Don’t chat all that much either. Just in sync.

[candles] Historian does that article mean that they are doing this maybe intentionally before the rv

[comsec] Historian great article Historian . Interesting read

[bluedog] whosonfirst

[Historian] candles IMO, they are. But that is my interpretation. Britain has never imposed financial sanctions like this on any country before.

[Agent 007] Historian that is a good cross-reference from those 2

[Agent 007] Historian wow – really?

[candles] Historian thank you…that is my interpretation of it also

[Historian] Agent 007 Yes, and I made sure I got the news from non USA outlets . . . less chance of tampering.

[bluedog] Agent 007 yes it was

[Agent 007] Historian yes

[Historian] Agent 007 Reuters is international, and CBC is Canadian government owned

[Agent 007] Historian yes – both good

[bluedog] Historian great stuff

[Historian] comsec Yes, very interesting.

[WHOSONFIRST] Historian = Good stuff

[bluedog] Historian can you repost that article http://www.reuters.com/a ··· 20111121 http://www.cbc.ca/news/p ··· -us.html

[comsec] Historian Interesting. Uni-lateral sanctions | Bi-lateral Sanctions – Though they are moving qucikcly as allies to impose these sanctions without involving the UN. Is that what I am seeing here? Streamlined

[bluedog] its over now

[bluedog] Historian thank you

[Agent 007] comsec very much so – it almost seems unprecedented how quickly these sanctions came about

[comsec] Agent 007 unprecedented in how quickly, and in their form, as well. Very cool

[Agent 007] oh yeah

[Historian] comsec They all seem to have coordinated to bring these financial sanctions out within hours of each other, on Monday

[Agent 007] amazing

[Agent 007] how quickly and precise these sanctions happened

[Historian] bluedog YW

[Agent 007] much talking behind closed doors, so to speak

[Historian] Agent 007 Yes, definitely coordinated.

[comsec] Historian which in your analysis of just prior to RV logic is one more bolt in the idea that this is ready to happen.

[bluedog] Agent 007 Historian not all see every article that’s why a team effort is cool

[Historian] comsec Yes. I am looking at the banking systems, not so much the idea that Iran may have IQD. I think they were making sure that the banking systems could not be used to transfer funds via Iran. Money laundering of some kind.

[comsec] Historian right on. No straw man banking through Iran, now. smile bluedog as soon as I saw Historian post it earlier today, my mind had a huge light bulb illuminate all of my gray cells – the light even seeped out my ears!! wink

[bluedog] Agent 007 Historian I seen this and past over it but Historian Looked at it differently

[Historian] comsec Agent 007 Yes. As soon as I saw this, I felt they had shut down a big leak in the global system. Cannot RV with those kinds of leaks.

[Agent 007] if sanctions are placed on Iran, all banking to the outside shut down per se, how ever would they be able to cash in the IQD that I am sure they are holding – and also would that foil any attempt post RV for Iran to financial back terrorism?

[Historian] bluedog That’s because I am looking for the crooks! LOL You are looking for the politicians. LOL

[bluedog] Historian Its huge and you should be very proud

[Historian] bluedog Thank you! smiley

[bluedog] Historian haha

[Agent 007] Historian aren’t they sometimes the same??

[Historian] bluedog roflmao

[bluedog] Historian great find

[Agent 007] fabulous find

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2