Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vice: Project deleted three zeros does not lead to the strengthening of the dinar against foreign currencies

11.20.2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - Baghdad (news) showed a member of the Finance Committee and MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Najiba Najib that the draft deleted three zeros from the currency does not lead to the strengthening of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies, saying that he just the issue of a formal restructuring of the currency. said Najib told the reporter Agency (news) on Sunday: that the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency is not working to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies, but is a matter of formality for the restructuring of the currency and reduce the money supply. She explained answer: the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency will make it easier for banks, banks, merchants and owners of large sums of money transfer their money from one place to another contrary to what is it now the currency of the current that they are replacing foreign currency. The answer: The aim of this project is to restructure the currency and make it more traded by investors and Iraqi banks and stay away from trading in foreign currency being reduced from the cluster's monetary currency, and continued on to say: This project presented a proposal by the Central Bank of Iraq had not seen the Iraqi parliament to the details in full, whether occurring meeting just between the administration of the Central Bank and Finance Committee, the parliamentary They confirmed that they intend to implement this project. and called a member of the Knesset Finance not to rush the implementation of such a large project time period is a few but should be taught in detail to find out the negative aspects and positive, stressing: the need to spread awareness to the citizens through the media how to switch currency and use. The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in an earlier statement) for the Agency news) that the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency is based has not been affected by any criticism it faces, noting that a national project must be implemented, he said, is that much of the the world has gone through this experience and has successfully applied and exceeded all the conflicts and the decline in economic reality to them. He said Mohamed Saleh said that the project will be deeply studied more and show understanding and Adhaha to the public and it is not a draft Annie ", but long-term needs a long time to implement it," likely that will be applied more than a year from now.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=31848#ixzz1eFf1R258

• Upvote 1

We can only hope and pray this is last minute smoke and mirrors...it's not like they are gonna come right out and say they're gonna revalue. Thanks for posting PPG even if it doesn't sound like good news, we still have no clue as to their true intentions a this point.

They are tired of not seeing the budgets, so they think this will destroy the economy. Saying deleting zeros does not raise the value, it just makes easy transactions for banks, merchants, etc. Which is a problem as Shabibi has said with a worthless currency. She further says : "Central Bank of Iraq had not seen the Iraqi parliament to the details in full". And this is crap, even we know more about it than they do. Shabibi went into great details for them. Not smoke and mirrors, just ignorance.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/92041-vice-project-deleted-three-zeros-does-not-lead-to-the-strengthening-of-the-dinar-against-foreign-currencies/#ixzz1eGL8ogE2

Obviously, we understand it better than she does.

Refer to other articles on DV. They don't want to pass 2012 without seeing 2011's surplus. So, I don't beleive they even know about the project in full of deleting the zeros. This is one reason it took so long to see the budget 2011. They have not seen the books open since 2003 and this is another reason they were calling the deletion of zeros corruption, not just because of the counterfeiters. They are still corrupt and having issues with it.

Read this from DV:

That's not what I get from this. To me, it (vaguely) explains that "dropping the zeros" is a separate and completely unrelated function. Dropping the zeros, and revaluing the currency units, are separate and their timing depends on different criteria.

I don't know why she feels the need to spell this out for anybody, she doesn't explain that. I simply take it to mean that we will see the two items at different times...likely the "dropping of the zeros" first. I've always suspected that the phrase "dropping the zeroes" is actually a single Iraqi word whose meaning is obscure to us.

Think positive!

That's not what I get from this. To me, it (vaguely) explains that "dropping the zeros" is a separate and completely unrelated function. Dropping the zeros, and revaluing the currency units, are separate and their timing depends on different criteria.

I don't know why she feels the need to spell this out for anybody, she doesn't explain that. I simply take it to mean that we will see the two items at different times...likely the "dropping of the zeros" first. I've always suspected that the phrase "dropping the zeroes" is actually a single Iraqi word whose meaning is obscure to us.

Think positive!

Agree. This points towards a LOP, then a RV, then a gradual strengthening of the ID to it's former rate. The entire process could take up tp two years to complete as Shabibi has often stated. Either way, we all win. We may just have to wait a little bit longer to cash in after the button is pushed. After LOP, it will be easier to purchase more ID. Even Breitling stated of more investment opportunities after LOP RV as the ID strengthens over time. Just my two cents worth.

• Upvote 1

Agree. This points towards a LOP, then a RV, then a gradual strengthening of the ID to it's former rate. The entire process could take up tp two years to complete as Shabibi has often stated. Either way, we all win. We may just have to wait a little bit longer to cash in after the button is pushed. After LOP, it will be easier to purchase more ID. Even Breitling stated of more investment opportunities after LOP RV as the ID strengthens over time. Just my two cents worth.

The funny thing is that Breitling does not believe in the lop.

http://breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com/2011_11_18_archive.html

http://breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com/2011_11_17_archive.html

Might want to listen to these again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1