Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Check this out if you care about your health

TonyDownTheShore

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Deceiving consumers: Artificial Aspartame becomes natural “Aminosweet” ...

Headaches for me .. alot of people have no idea the many health issues associated with aspartame ...

November 15, 2011

Deceiving consumers: Artificial Aspartame becomes natural “Aminosweet”

Ajinomoto, maker of aspartame, turns to new malicious strategy which hopes to trick public with renaming and marketing it as natural. Artificial sweetener Aspartame is now rebranded and its called “AminoSweet“. Over 25 years ago, aspartame was first introduced into the European food supply. Today, it is an everyday component of most diet beverages, sugar-free desserts, and chewing gums in countries worldwide. But the general public is waking up to the truth about...

Ajinomoto, maker of aspartame, turns to new malicious strategy which hopes to trick public with renaming and marketing it as natural. Artificial sweetener Aspartame is now rebranded and its called “AminoSweet“.

Over 25 years ago, aspartame was first introduced into the European food supply. Today, it is an everyday component of most diet beverages, sugar-free desserts, and chewing gums in countries worldwide. But the general public is waking up to the truth about artificial sweeteners like aspartame and the harm they cause to health.

Continues ...read more ..

The latest aspartame marketing scheme is a desperate effort to indoctrinate the public into accepting the chemical sweetener as natural and safe, despite evidence to the contrary.

Despite the myriad of evidence gained over the years showing that aspartame is a dangerous toxin, it has remained on the global market with the exception of a few countries that have banned it. In fact, it continued to gain approval for use in new types of food despite evidence showing that it causes neurological brain damage, cancerous tumors, and endocrine disruption, among other things.

History of aspartame

The details of aspartame’s history are lengthy, but the point remains that the carcinogen was illegitimately approved as a food additive through heavy-handed prodding by a powerful corporation with its own interests in mind. Practically all drugs and food additives are approved by the FDA not because science shows they are safe but because companies essentially lobby the FDA with monetary payoffs and complete the agency’s multi-million dollar approval process.

Aspartame was an accidental discovery by James Schlatter, a chemist who had been trying to produce an anti-ulcer pharmaceutical drug for G.D. Searle & Company back in 1965. Upon mixing aspartic acid and phenylalanine, two naturally-occurring amino acids, he discovered that the new compound had a sweet taste. The company merely changed its FDA approval application from drug to food additive and aspartame was born.

G.D. Searle & Company first patented aspartame in 1970. An internal memo released in the same year urged company executives to work on getting the FDA into the “habit of saying yes” and of encouraging a “subconscious spirit of participation” in getting the chemical approved.

read the full article

http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2011/11/15/aspartame-becomes-natural-aminosweet/

• Upvote 1

Other than GREED I dont know what went wrong,

when I was growing up in the 50s and 60's

ingredient list on store bought packaged products

were like one or two small lines long of 99% natural

ingrediants.

Now they are many many lines long, and if one were

to take the time because they care about their Families

and themselves to research each one online, WOW BEWARE!!

It will produce a slow but certain termination to ones Life

long before what it is supposed to be.

Why is the chemical crap in there? Not because it helps us,

but because it greatly assists Corporate GREED through

longer shelf ife! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Trying to cut out sugar years ago from our diet due to diabetes we switched to Splenda. Love it, used it for years but now everyone is starting to say to stop using it, that it is bad and will turn to formaldehyde in your body.... Really dont know if that is true but sounds like Regular old sugar in moderation is just the safest I guess.... :(

• Upvote 3

What to do for your health,

1. Sweetener, should use only Honey or Stevia;

2. Real butter;

3. Use less cow’s milk and more goat milk;

4. No sodas, like coke, Pepsi, diet drinks;

5. Drink a couple of cups of real coffee no more, per day;

6. One to two glasses of red wine, per day;

7. Most important, drink pure water, zero water pitchers with tester;

8. Vitamin D; (unless you work outside)

9. Increase your Glutathione levels, www.max.com, id 349832; take Cellgevity, two tabs twice per day, takes care of cleaning your 60 trillion cells your body is made

up of, Glutathione created by God in your cells, it drops after age 20 by, 10% to 15% very decade, this product proven to increase levels back by 293% only product that does. Answers, heart, brain, liver, eyes, etc. antioxidant, dextox, and immune.

10. If you get a cold, drink hot real lemon juice and honey, all natural anti bodic;

11. Meal replacement, hand full of walnuts, tsp flax seed, 1 tsp lecithin granules, 1 tsp organic coconut oil, scoop of Whey, 1 cup pure water, frozen cherries, frozen blue berries, 1/2 banana (freeze to keep banana), stevia, blend, taste great.

Edited by Mick373
  • Upvote 2

Trying to cut out sugar years ago from our diet due to diabetes we switched to Splenda. Love it, used it for years but now everyone is starting to say to stop using it, that it is bad and will turn to formaldehyde in your body.... Really dont know if that is true but sounds like Regular old sugar in moderation is just the safest I guess.... :(

I switched to honey instead of sugar or sweetners

• Upvote 1

What to do for your health,

1. Sweetener, should use only Honey or Stevia;

2. Real butter;

3. Use less cow’s milk and more goat milk;

4. No sodas, like coke, Pepsi, diet drinks;

5. Drink a couple of cups of real coffee no more, per day;

6. One to two glasses of red wine, per day;

7. Most important, drink pure water, zero water pitchers with tester;

8. Vitamin D; (unless you work outside)

9. Increase your Glutathione levels, www.max.com, id 349832; take Cellgevity, two tabs twice per day, takes care of cleaning your 60 trillion cells your body is made

up of, Glutathione created by God in your cells, it drops after age 20 by, 10% to 15% very decade, this product proven to increase levels back by 293% only product that does. Answers, heart, brain, liver, eyes, etc. antioxidant, dextox, and immune.

10. If you get a cold, drink hot real lemon juice and honey, all natural anti bodic;

11. Meal replacement, hand full of walnuts, tsp flax seed, 1 tsp lecithin granules, 1 tsp organic coconut oil, scoop of Whey, 1 cup pure water, frozen cherries, frozen blue berries, 1/2 banana (freeze to keep banana), stevia, blend, taste great.

I like your list a lot! I would add raw wild ginseng root if you can get it. It makes a big difference for me.

• Upvote 1

You can use pure Stevia safely. It is naturally sweet with no sugars, from the Stevia plant. But beware of overuse because it takes on a metallic aftertaste when overusing.

Diabetics might be able to use Xylitol, which is a 5 carbon chain birch bark sugar, but it also kills fungi ( a good thing ) but can cause digestive upset in the process ( a bad thing ) so I use half and half. When using different sugar substitutes together, less is needed as there is a synergistic effect causing higher sweetening power.

:)

• Upvote 2

Splenda has no aspartame, splena is sucralose which is derived from sugar. you moght have been told about Equal that does use aspartame.

• Upvote 1

I highly recommend the book "The Hundred-Year Lie" by Randall Fitzgerald.

The average american's body carries a burden of 700 synthetic chemicals. From the food we eat, the air we breathe, the medications we take, the clothes we wear, the jobs we work, our food storage containers, the water we drink and the cleaning fluids we use....just to name a few. This book was an eye opener for me, although I have been over the years making drastic changes in my lifestyle.

Our skin is a largest organ, all toxins will penetrate the skin. When I tell people this, most are shocked. It has been a long time since most had this lesson in science at school. Even when we did have this lesson, no one taught us everything is absorbed into our skin and most is toxic, never mind what we put into our mouths.

The government does not know what is good for us. And we can no longer believe if we can't see it is not there.

• Upvote 2

Though this a very serious problem we can do somethings about it that Work.

For three years I fought being incredibly Intolerant to SOY suffering Anaphylactic shock,

my lymph nodes were always swollen, I often was stranggling on my lymph and loss conscious,

my throat burned and it became difficult to eat; that turned into Esophgus Cancer.

Usually and most often it is a fast and sure killer within 6 months to a year!

I knew from my Dads and brothers dying from cancer that traditional western treatments like

Chemo and Radiation killed the patient as fast as the cancer.

So, I did most everything that many members have spoken of, in particular went Vegatarian.

I take Cell Food because Cancer can not live where Oxygen is present, there are now several

good products for putting OXYGEN into your cells.

I also take weekly Lymphatic Drainage Massage, total body.

In essence I did the opposite of what Big Business tells you that one should.

Guess what, I am suppose to be too dead to be writting this, enstead I have the doctors stupified; I'm Alive!

So study online about how you should actual eat and things that you can do to help your Family and yourself

heal your body and fight back!

• Upvote 3