Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling gets excited

Joeysixtsix

Other than taking a uncalled shot at Adam, this was an excellent analysis of the article. I hope all the LOP Zombies listen to this particular Breitling audio blog and start realizing that a LOP does not do Iraq any good.

How could you make a statement like that when the person your talking about doesnt even understand what a RD/lop is??

Thats like listening to a gardener on how to properly build a rocket ship laugh.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

That's not what he said at all. He said there won't be a lop. The cbi is actively pulling in dinar, reducing the money supply from 26 trillion to 15 billion.

Agree this is what I heard and understood and with this being said, this means a dinar at some point (1-2 years) will be quite valuable and there will be no need for a note higher than a 250 dinar.

• Upvote 1

How could you make a statement like that when the person your talking about doesnt even understand what a RD/lop is??

Thats like listening to a gardener on how to properly build a rocket ship laugh.gif

My first question is who ever said he was referring to a RD when talking about this article? I do believe he said retiring the bills which is much different that a RD. However, he also states in previous recording that a RD may happen after a RV.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

One thing is for sure, there is going to be a lot of I told you so when this is over. Either your a lopper are your not and somebody is going to win.

If it 'LOPS" I believe the people defending the LOP will come and say I told you so, proudly at that. However, if it RV's then everybody is going to be so excited with their new found wealth they won't bother coming in here to say I told you so. Even if somebody does nobody will care! smile.gif

• Upvote 3

I guess it comes down to who you have more respect for..Adam or Brietling..

I listen to Breitling sometimes and respect what he has to say. I try to keep an open mind on things.

However, name calling, if it's true was uncalled for. Nobody knows the date and rate and we're all after the same thing.

Adam, in my opinion, has been fair and very professional. I'm glad to be a member of VIP. B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

all dinar in circulation in iraq isn't all in the hands of iraqis....the money works its way back to the cbi and there it gets canceled....once the dinar reaches its final dest...the CBI...they get canceled and new currency of lesser nominal(face) value but same actual value gets distributed...so no loss in financial gain occurs

all imheo

Thanks.If thats the way it goes I am all for it.I pray there is no LOP.

Just think about it makes my blood boil. :lol: Who really know though.I hope we all find out soon.

My first question is who ever said he was referring to a RD when talking about this article? I do believe he said retiring the bills which is much different that a RD. However, he also states in previous recording that a RD may happen after a RV.

Thats the problem.....he isnt talking about a RD which is what the 3 zero articles are.....

He doesnt quite grasp the concept of whats being talked about, but yet relates it to meaning the RV is coming.....which it is, but through that method it wouldnt be the currency we hold, but yet just the new bills....

• Downvote 1