Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* TheRock (Your investment, your future): BLC 11/16/11

NYM

November 16th, 2011 09:38 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

I just want to encourage you all to hang in there no matter what you read or hear. We may be in rough waters at the present time, see, read and hear things that may discourage us, but this is all good. Those with strong faith will prevail and rejoice in the rewards.

For the last few weeks and months many GREAT articles have come out and many false ones also. I have been in this investment since the new Dinar came out in 2003. I have seen many things, read many news articles, witnessed many Dinar sites , heard more then I can to hear with rumors, only to land at BondLady’s sight. Its my own opinion but I can honestly say that there is NO sight equal to this and BondLady’s efforts are totally amazing. This truly is a place where you get the news that follows the money and our investment. Hang in there, support one another, find articles that follow the money and support the investment, stay far away from negative things and soon you will see what you invested in will be will worth the wait. There are many on this site who are more then qualified to help you after. Question is are you ready to stand firm and loyal? Are you willing to be the best of the best? Only you can decide that. The ride is almost over… Iraq will soon become the strongest economic power of the world.

http://www.**************...ur-future#37932

Edited by Markinsa
Removed XXX's from Web Address
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

November 16th, 2011 09:38 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

I just want to encourage you all to hang in there no matter what you read or hear. We may be in rough waters at the present time, see, read and hear things that may discourage us, but this is all good. Those with strong faith will prevail and rejoice in the rewards.

For the last few weeks and months many GREAT articles have come out and many false ones also. I have been in this investment since the new Dinar came out in 2003. I have seen many things, read many news articles, witnessed many Dinar sites , heard more then I can to hear with rumors, only to land at BondLady’s sight. Its my own opinion but I can honestly say that there is NO sight equal to this and BondLady’s efforts are totally amazing. This truly is a place where you get the news that follows the money and our investment. Hang in there, support one another, find articles that follow the money and support the investment, stay far away from negative things and soon you will see what you invested in will be will worth the wait. There are many on this site who are more then qualified to help you after. Question is are you ready to stand firm and loyal? Are you willing to be the best of the best? Only you can decide that. The ride is almost over… Iraq will soon become the strongest economic power of the world.

http://www.*****************...ur-future#37932

Your link at the bottom is sure not Bondlady's site!

Edited by Markinsa
Removed XXX's from Web Address

Nice to hear someone who has been in a long time to offer comfort to those that are having a hard time believing. Thank you.

Not sure if I upset you or made you happy, neighbor. I'm an east Texan too and firmly believe in this investment and believe we will be blessed and happy for our efforts. I was simply letting this poster know the link he had was not taking us to Bondlady's site but to a dating site it appeared. He might have meant to get it in the post about the crazy side of DV, which by the posts must be the backside! Or possibly one of Tiff 23's posts about free love which might leave it open on any side. Any way, if I somehow hit you wrong it was unintentional. We might be neighbors!!!

Hey Danan and redrock! You BOTH may be my neighbors!...won't you be my neighbor! lol :)

Sure thing! I am in the big city of Edom which is about 30 miles west of Tyler. Not sure where Danan calls home. There are several more from the area that are invested. We may just have our own RV party here shortly!

NYM had to give you a -1 for the triplexxx web link bad form my friend this is not the place for that. sad.gif

Thanks for the correction mariska

Brisco I'm sorry I was not trying to put a triple XXX site link...I have been in this investment for years and my cousin as well and he was deployed to Iraq again so im holding the dinar fort down so to speak I don't know why my link was messed with but I can assure I would NEVER post a link to a triple x site...my apologies Brisco and to the Dinar Vets site huh.gifblink.gif

This is the link I posted not sure what happened??

Ok i know whats going on its another sites link so they wont allow it..which I understand but geez come on dont let these members think i posted a triple x website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Markinsa
Removed XXX's from Link
  • Upvote 2

Brisco I'm sorry I was not trying to put a triple XXX site link...I have been in this investment for years and my cousin as well and he was deployed to Iraq again so im holding the dinar fort down so to speak I don't know why my link was messed with but I can assure I would NEVER post a link to a triple x site...my apologies Brisco and to the Dinar Vets site huh.gifblink.gif

This is the link I posted not sure what happened??

THANKS

Your obviously a stand up guy biggrin.gif

Edited by Markinsa
Removed X's from Link
  • Upvote 2

Hey, you're close! I'm in Tyler!

Lol, when I was a teen I read a whole series of books called Tyler, every story was based in Tyler, TX...the author portrayed that place so well I used to want to move there 'when I grew up' so bad. Thanks for reminding me of those books!!

As a reminder to everyone, DinarVets has a Spam Policy:

We do not spam our links on other boards – do not mention other dinar sites here.

Only post links to LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCES.

Please refrain from posting affiliate links and press releases in our forums.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1dyIgMtju

If you find that a Link has been edited by the website after you post it, this is the reason why. Please try to use the criteria above when posting links. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

-

Again so, so sorry Brisco!! and to the Dinarvets site...i love this site and would never want to disrespect anyone on here....sorry Adam and to the mods

Don't apologize to him/her for that. Brisco has been on this site long enough to know that happens all the time. So Says.................DayTrader

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lol, when I was a teen I read a whole series of books called Tyler, every story was based in Tyler, TX...the author portrayed that place so well I used to want to move there 'when I grew up' so bad. Thanks for reminding me of those books!!

Well, how about that! I haven't lived here very long, and STILL have a hard time knowing where and how to get from point A to point B! I should have read the books or bought a GPS!

Well, how about that! I haven't lived here very long, and STILL have a hard time knowing where and how to get from point A to point B! I should have read the books or bought a GPS!

Welcome to east Texas. Tyler is actually a pretty nice place. We have been here 12 years and it has grown a lot. Lots of good eats and pretty country side. Edom has a couple good restaurants and its own 3-way red light! We are coming up in the world! Stop in some time!

Welcome to east Texas. Tyler is actually a pretty nice place. We have been here 12 years and it has grown a lot. Lots of good eats and pretty country side. Edom has a couple good restaurants and its own 3-way red light! We are coming up in the world! Stop in some time!

Hehehehe, you have you're very own 3 way light there! Sounds like my kind of town! Yes, I very much love the countryside, every weekend I try to get out and enjoy the sights. Gorgeous colors right now!

Don't apologize to him/her for that. Brisco has been on this site long enough to know that happens all the time. So Says.................DayTrader

I second that, Daytrader. I was really annoyed when I first saw that. People who have been around here long enough should know that no one posts xxx sites. When the mods bleep it out, they use xxxx's, which in turn take you to an adult's only site. So actually, they should get upset with the mods. ONLY KIDDING :P

IT does not happen all the time!

Actually in all the time I've been here I have never seen that.

That is why I said something.I look at the links that I pass on and because I have never seen this before, I figured everybody did.

I also noted that the Moderator Markinsa putt this comment on NYM's profile.

''You can come out of the closet we know who you are. Be Good and don't talk bad about DinarVets or Mods''

That is what generated my comment I thought DRV "NYM" was back to get even with DVets or Mod's?

? thats right you do not even know who DRV is? Or why he got banned. So maybe a little history investigation before @%$#@%$@% would have come in handy.

p,s, I'am a Him

I second that, Daytrader. I was really annoyed when I first saw that. People who have been around here long enough should know that no one posts xxx sites. When the mods bleep it out, they use xxxx's, which in turn take you to an adult's only site. So actually, they should get upset with the mods. ONLY KIDDING :P

Your right people who have been here longer have history on their side ?