Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV.. Here is how we will know

that's the truth...it is not where we are going but the journey getting there...it will have been all worth it...i will have loved every minute of the craze.

Plus one to you! I loved it too! What a ride. I am going to be telling my grandchildren about it one day. I will say something about that time I purchased Dinar notes and they will likely ask: "Grandma, what are notes?" and "Grandma, why did you buy currency when the world only has only one currency?" Oh you kids and your darn electronic debit cards! We used to type on typewriters and talk on rotary phones. And every country had it's own currency! Blank stares. Don't you kids learn anything in school anymore?

The best way for ME to know iss when I log onto this site and everyone is GONE to the Bank! :D

Right on Precious! And I never check my phone, so I will for sure be the only one on here wondering what the h-e-double-hockey-stick is going on! :D

• Upvote 1

Ok -- short and simply to the point ....

With all the rumors that fly around here (some see it as great entertainment), how are you

to know when it is 'real' or 'fake' (mostly this is the choice) ...

Anyway, here are 3 or 4 easy ways to tell if the dang dinar has Rv'd or not ...

1. Are the Dinar traders still selling Dinars ... if yes, probably hasn't Rv'd ...

2. Is there an 'official' announcement by any news source? If not, most likey we are looking a another online fantasy story

3. Has Adam or Any of the many site leaders providing positive confirmation telling that is has Rv'd and what is next????

4. IS THERE A LINK? >>> no link, no rv -- it really is just that simple!

I go through this list, and typically, rather quickly it becomes obvious to me how to rank the latest 'story'.

Have a most amazing rv-day!!! QF

I agree except for number 1. The Iraq dinar is consider foreign currency and foreign currency sells all over the world every day. So once the dinar RV'S the traders, Bankers and whoever will continue to sell Iraq dinars.

• Upvote 1

I AGREE 100% WITH THIS, But it is not going to change the way people think and believe. I bet this logic will not stop these people that they have heard in some far of land or place it has happened.

I am happy to wait (Not too long I hope) for the text and email from Adam.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Oh, I don't know . . . a few exciting moments now and then keeps the boredom down. lol But btw, I wait for Adam's phone call (text), too.

Oh, I don't know . . . a few exciting moments now and then keeps the boredom down. lol But btw, I wait for Adam's phone call (text), too.

Which reminds me....French Writer Guy de Maupassant once defined Life as

" a bad quarter of an hour with some blissful moments in it"..

I find that description pretty close .

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Hmm .. I have a pretty exciting life ... LOL

Not sure I need this stuff to entertain me.

At least we are within about 24h or so .... and either it RV's or it doesn't ... either way, the 'gurus' proved either right or wrong

at which point, they surely will be silent for a while ... right????? :)

QF

• Upvote 2

Hmm .. I have a pretty exciting life ... LOL

Not sure I need this stuff to entertain me.

At least we are within about 24h or so .... and either it RV's or it doesn't ... either way, the 'gurus' proved either right or wrong

at which point, they surely will be silent for a while ... right????? :)

QF

Gurus silent....that's funny...:lol:

:)

• Upvote 1

At least 48 hours before, DinarTrade will announce via email, it and its Santa Monica office is back in business.

They are already back in business ... maybe not officially, but they are handling (and have been so) the

DinarUK's business. They haven't even changed their phone number and/or how they answer the phone ...

Dinar Trader ...

QF

• Upvote 1

All I know is that you can tell it is the end of the year .... everyone saying the rv is happening and

going to be announced at any moment. It's really interesting.

I went back and looked post from this time last year into December and even into January ... same

statements by the same folks for the most part.

The only thing that really gives me a bit more hope, is/was Adam saying that he could have

seen this thing happening by Thanksgiving. But here we are, on the eve of Thanksgiving and nada.

It will happen, if it happens, when it happens. Patience is your friend!

• Upvote 2

Ok -- short and simply to the point ....

With all the rumors that fly around here (some see it as great entertainment), how are you

to know when it is 'real' or 'fake' (mostly this is the choice) ...

Anyway, here are 3 or 4 easy ways to tell if the dang dinar has Rv'd or not ...

1. Are the Dinar traders still selling Dinars ... if yes, probably hasn't Rv'd ...

2. Is there an 'official' announcement by any news source? If not, most likey we are looking a another online fantasy story

3. Has Adam or Any of the many site leaders providing positive confirmation telling that is has Rv'd and what is next????

4. IS THERE A LINK? >>> no link, no rv -- it really is just that simple!

I go through this list, and typically, rather quickly it becomes obvious to me how to rank the latest 'story'.

Have a most amazing rv-day!!! QF

You could also add checking the CBI website(that should be number one, but it's your list..LOL)