Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conclusive Direction of Dinar's Value by 3/1

hiloeven

WOW! Now I see how it's possible for people to believe anything they hear.

Exchange rate is exchange rate. The cash you have in your pocket is of no more value than the cash held in an Iraqi's pocket.

Look, you guys believe what you want to believe because that's really all that matters. No one wants to hear anything negative...everyone wants to justify their own wishes and dreams while throwing logic out the window.

What Ennorste described was a lop....pure and simple....no other way to describe it.....so stop pretending it means something else.

I think one of the funniest things I have seen, perpetuated on this board by some, is that the Dinar you hold in your hand, is worth more USD than the poor Iraqi's Dinar in his hand.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

Everyone has been so very well conditioned to dismiss lop talk, and anything related to it. If we are going to dismiss lop talk, then IGNORE WHAT ENNORSTE POSTED IN CHAT!

I'm sorry to point this out, but what you are not understanding is that when a currency is devalued they call it a LOP. The IQD is not being devalued, it is retaining its value and buying power, hence it is not a LOP. Simple.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a lop, all they said is they are paying their employees less dinars, not that they were going to lop all large denoms. For example if you have 1 mil dinar now, you will still have 1 mil after the first and multiply that by the new exchange rate and that is what you will have. That is why they had to cut their salaries, because 1,000 will equal the same amount. They are not reducing what they pay us cuz we don't work for them.

I'm sorry to point this out, but what you are not understanding is that when a currency is devalued they call it a LOP. The IQD is not being devalued, it is retaining its value and buying power, hence it is not a LOP. Simple.

It is not a lop but by the same token it is not a RV!

imo if they did'nt remove the zeroes from there salaries at the time of the rv, than just imagine making 1,000,000 usd per month if you made that per month before the rv.so they are making the same money after the rv if not more depending on the rate of the rv,after the rv they will have more buying power because the country will be able to purchase at much lower prices !!!

For those that don't believe this is a RV, imagine you were an iraqi business owner. Explain how you would compensate your employees if you wanted to keep their salary's value the same and a RV had occurred. There is only one way to do this effectively. It would be to decrease the number of dinars they were paid since the value aka exchange rate had increased. This is exactly what is being rumored right now.

My math tells me it is an RV to $.86. The issue here is at the wholesale level. The merchant bought a loaf of bread on the 28th for 500 ID and now must sell it on the 1st for 5 ID. For buying power to stay the same, prices at the retail level will have to adjust accordingly. I can't figure out how they will do this part.

My math tells me it is an RV to $.86. The issue here is at the wholesale level. The merchant bought a loaf of bread on the 28th for 500 ID and now must sell it on the 1st for 5 ID. For buying power to stay the same, prices at the retail level will have to adjust accordingly. I can't figure out how they will do this part.

They can do this by running 2 currencies side by side just as Venezuela did. Everything I read looks like that is what they intend to do. All we can hope is that it is just smoke and mirrors to keep more speculation from occurring.

http://www.reconversionbcv.org.ve/pdf/TripticoColorIng.pdf

I don't like it either but if you READ what it is the articles are saying instead of listening to people trying to slant it the way that they WANT it read, you will see this is what they are saying they are going to do.

Look at it again. 1000,000 X .00086 = $860.00

Take off 3 zero's

1000 X .86 = 860.00

You have no lose of buying power

Actually your calcuation is NOT correct. You are making a very simple mistake.

.00086 does not = .86

using the same equation...

1,000,000 X .00086 = $860.00

Taking off the 3 zeros and you look like this...

1,000 X .00086 = $0.86

That would be a HUGE difference. At the same rate with no RV it would not contain the same buying power.

If I made a mistake please correct me on this.

Also recieving 1,000,000 vs. 1,000 is a huge difference. What if they were still recieving 1,000,000 at the RV rate of $0.86 they would be very much overpayed.

Is it possible that you can post a copy of this KBR/Halliburton inter-company e-mail/inter-company memo?? Gawd that'd be the sweetest Icing on an already sweet cake!! Document Document Document!!!

I am proposing this scenario based on the premise that Enorrste is a most highly respected and credible source of intel, an opinion held almost unanimously among the posters and chatters I've read. In his chat last night he stated :

10:23 PM [Enorrste] and the caller said that in a big company, KTB, there

10:24 PM [Enorrste] the employees were told that on either the 28th of this month or the 1st of March

10:24 PM [Enorrste] their salaries would be cut by three zeros

10:25 PM [Enorrste] so if you made 1,000,000 per month on the 27th

10:25 PM [Enorrste] you would make 1,000 on the 28th

10:25 PM [Enorrste] but you would have the same buying power

10:25 PM [Enorrste] What does that tell you, folks?

10:25 PM [Enorrste] rv rv rv

I was told this morning that there was an error in the company's acronym. It should be KBR-Kellogg, Brown & Root, the construction and engineering division of Halliburton. My logic would dictate that Enorrste will make contact with this caller on or right after 2/28 to confirm or deny this suppostion and inform us in order to know the status of the dinar's true value one way or the other at that time. Please let me know if I am missing anything in this logical deductive thought process.

Nope sorry. Doesn't sound like an RV to me.

Let me put it another way..........

"So if you made 1,000,000.00 Dinar per month on the 27th", based on today's exchange rate, you have $860.00 USD

That's 1,000,000.00 Dinar X .00086

"You would make 1,000 Dinar on the 28th" / BUT you would have the same buying power.........

That's 1,000 Dinar X .86 ............ Guess what folks? You now have $860.00 USD!!!

No loss of buying power!

Enorrste has JUST described a LOP and NOTHING more. His conclusion of "rv rv rv" is incorrect; at least in what WE are all hoping for.

i really dont understand how this would effect us cause we dont live or work there so why would it matter if it goes to .86 by dropping zeros i would think that would be the rate and the dinar we have we could then cash in for that price and make money

let me know what your opinions are thanks

Nope sorry. Doesn't sound like an RV to me.

Let me put it another way..........

"So if you made 1,000,000.00 Dinar per month on the 27th", based on today's exchange rate, you have $860.00 USD

That's 1,000,000.00 Dinar X .00086

"You would make 1,000 Dinar on the 28th" / BUT you would have the same buying power.........

That's 1,000 Dinar X .86 ............ Guess what folks? You now have $860.00 USD!!!

No loss of buying power!

Enorrste has JUST described a LOP and NOTHING more. His conclusion of "rv rv rv" is incorrect; at least in what WE are all hoping for.

I think you missed something. They're not saying you'll go from 1 mill dinar to 1000 usd. They're saying you'll go from 1 mill dinar to 1000 DINAR with the same purchasing power! That's an RV!

They can do this by running 2 currencies side by side just as Venezuela did. Everything I read looks like that is what they intend to do. All we can hope is that it is just smoke and mirrors to keep more speculation from occurring.

http://www.reconversionbcv.org.ve/pdf/TripticoColorIng.pdf

I don't like it either but if you READ what it is the articles are saying instead of listening to people trying to slant it the way that they WANT it read, you will see this is what they are saying they are going to do.

Precisely my thoughts and i hope im wrong.

This is all great news! Some have said this is rumored? Is there any proof that this will or is happening? I really am deficient of knowledge and therefore I seek the knowledge of the senior posters and admins on sites like this one. I rely perhaps too heavily on knowledge of others.

Again thanks all!!

I think you missed something. They're not saying you'll go from 1 mill dinar to 1000 usd. They're saying you'll go from 1 mill dinar to 1000 DINAR with the same purchasing power! That's an RV!

What is being done by many here is equating 'salary' and 'currency'. That is like saying an apple tree is the same as a Porsche. To understand this a stable reference point needs to be selected, in this case the USD (yea, I know I'll get some wise--s comments about the stability of the USD). If the salary before and after the change in salary has the same value in USD you would have the ability to puchase the same goods and services after the change as before since all goods and services will be repriced in IQD to the equivalent USD value they had before. Now here is where the difference lies; the IQD in your pocket would now have a purchasing power of 1,000 times (based on 1 IQD = 1 USD) the purchasing power it had before.

That, dear people, is the RV that we have been coveting (5 years for me). Salary and currency are two different animals. Salaries and commodities will be adjusted so that salaries will enable being able to purchase the same things after as before. View the 'money on hand' as a one-time bonus (probably the best one we'll ever see).

Done

Buying and selling inside Iraq with dinar is a wash. The price tag on a 5000 IDQ loaf of bread would have to be changed to 5 IDQ. Value remains the same. However, their purchasing power outside Iraq increases by 1000. With one dinar they can buy .86 dollars worth of goods, where before they could only buy .00086 (or whatever). That would mean that when you exchange your 1 dinar, you will get $0.86, but before you would get $0.00086. I believe this is the correct math. This would amount to a LOP on the cost of the goods, not a LOP of the currency.

Very cross-haired explanation, nventr! Makes perfect sense, especially the "one-time" bonus.

What is being done by many here is equating 'salary' and 'currency'. That is like saying an apple tree is the same as a Porsche. To understand this a stable reference point needs to be selected, in this case the USD (yea, I know I'll get some wise--s comments about the stability of the USD). If the salary before and after the change in salary has the same value in USD you would have the ability to puchase the same goods and services after the change as before since all goods and services will be repriced in IQD to the equivalent USD value they had before. Now here is where the difference lies; the IQD in your pocket would now have a purchasing power of 1,000 times (based on 1 IQD = 1 USD) the purchasing power it had before.

That, dear people, is the RV that we have been coveting (5 years for me). Salary and currency are two different animals. Salaries and commodities will be adjusted so that salaries will enable being able to purchase the same things after as before. View the 'money on hand' as a one-time bonus (probably the best one we'll ever see).

Done

Is it possible that you can post a copy of this KBR/Halliburton inter-company e-mail/inter-company memo?? Gawd that'd be the sweetest Icing on an already sweet cake!! Document Document Document!!!

Originally Posted by hiloeven

I am proposing this scenario based on the premise that Enorrste is a most highly respected and credible source of intel, an opinion held almost unanimously among the posters and chatters I've read. In his chat last night he stated :

10:23 PM [Enorrste] and the caller said that in a big company, KTB, there

10:24 PM [Enorrste] the employees were told that on either the 28th of this month or the 1st of March

10:24 PM [Enorrste] their salaries would be cut by three zeros

10:25 PM [Enorrste] so if you made 1,000,000 per month on the 27th

10:25 PM [Enorrste] you would make 1,000 on the 28th

10:25 PM [Enorrste] but you would have the same buying power

10:25 PM [Enorrste] What does that tell you, folks?

10:25 PM [Enorrste] rv rv rv

I was told this morning that there was an error in the company's acronym. It should be KBR-Kellogg, Brown & Root, the construction and engineering division of Halliburton. My logic would dictate that Enorrste will make contact with this caller on or right after 2/28 to confirm or deny this suppostion and inform us in order to know the status of the dinar's true value one way or the other at that time. Please let me know if I am missing anything in this logical deductive thought process.

You can scratch that one! That company pays their people in $ (dollars) US.

So, NO, there wouldn't be any e-mail nor memo!

Cheers