Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Geaux Tigers

willy1der

Roll Tide is kind of the calling card in parts of Alabama. They expect "Roll Tide" for the answer when asked to marry, how's your day and saying goodbye. LSU is gong to introduce "bama" to the new meaning of "roll tide". Let me use the ocean as an analogy that will help us all to visualize what is about to take place on the field Saturday when #1 LSU makes mince meat out of #2 Alabama (soon to be #6 or 7). When the tide rolls in or out you don't realize it until hours later. Another analogy is watching a blade of grass grow. What I'm getting at is when you compare the team speed of Alabam to LSU there is no comparison. See, you have to drive a stake in next to the heels of the bama boys and then observe for a period of time (long period of time) to see if they're moving. Get my drift now. Alabama is about to experience a Tsunami Saturday nite, one that will make em wonder what the heck just happened. AJ McCarron is from Mobile, Alabama so he understands the analogy of the tide. He will experience first hand the Tsunami Saturday nite. Trent Richardson can bench press 475 lbs, that will bode well for him saturday nite because he will be on his back pushing 2 to 3 times that when he's laying on his back pushing the Tiger defense off of him all night long, you might want to pray for the young man because he most likely will have night mares for a few days afterwards. All I can say folks is I've asked the staff at LSU to start the 3rd stringers so bama won't be so demoralized when it's all said and done but the "Mad Hatter" says he wants to send a message to Nick... eat your heart out LOSER! I'll leave you with this, saturday nite the tide will be out and it will be the same on the field, the tide will be out. As the Mad Hatter says, "HAVE A NICE DAY"

Drum roll please.....thank you

GEAUXXXX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Roll Tide is kind of the calling card in parts of Alabama. They expect "Roll Tide" for the answer when asked to marry, how's your day and saying goodbye. LSU is gong to introduce "bama" to the new meaning of "roll tide". Let me use the ocean as an analogy that will help us all to visualize what is about to take place on the field Saturday when #1 LSU makes mince meat out of #2 Alabama (soon to be #6 or 7). When the tide rolls in or out you don't realize it until hours later. Another analogy is watching a blade of grass grow. What I'm getting at is when you compare the team speed of Alabam to LSU there is no comparison. See, you have to drive a stake in next to the heels of the bama boys and then observe for a period of time (long period of time) to see if they're moving. Get my drift now. Alabama is about to experience a Tsunami Saturday nite, one that will make em wonder what the heck just happened. AJ McCarron is from Mobile, Alabama so he understands the analogy of the tide. He will experience first hand the Tsunami Saturday nite. Trent Richardson can bench press 475 lbs, that will bode well for him saturday nite because he will be on his back pushing 2 to 3 times that when he's laying on his back pushing the Tiger defense off of him all night long, you might want to pray for the young man because he most likely will have night mares for a few days afterwards. All I can say folks is I've asked the staff at LSU to start the 3rd stringers so bama won't be so demoralized when it's all said and done but the "Mad Hatter" says he wants to send a message to Nick... eat your heart out LOSER! I'll leave you with this, saturday nite the tide will be out and it will be the same on the field, the tide will be out. As the Mad Hatter says, "HAVE A NICE DAY"

I approve of this message !!!

Keep talking jackass. I'll see u back here in about 25 hours. Ass whupping coming!!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif

It's all in fun, dude. Like I use to tell them when I drilled them on the field, I'm coming back, you're gonna get to know me tonite, better than you ever cared to.

Hey is that your song they're playing... turn out the lights... the party is over tip_hat.gif

Will be an interesting game... It's funny that Alabama is favored by 6 though... laugh.gif

play'n at home

ur right all in fun, we got butts on the grill, 100 lb of shrimp and jambalaya. LSU friends coming over we gone have a ball. tomorrow is fun. When we play AWburn it's business. Geaux BAMA. laugh.gif

It's gonna be crazy, the two best teams in the country. SEC rules college foorball. The rest, will they're like a decent high school team.

I can hear them hitting out there right now.

God bless and enjoy the game!

ROLL TIDE

ROLL TIDE ROLL BABY!!!!!! I was in downtown Tuscaloosa earlier and it is CRAZY!! If you're familiar with T-town you know where River Road is...all the RV camps are set up there. On the radio all day they've played locals doin their Bama songs...there is so much anticipation!! I LOVE this!!! SO EXCITED, you have no idea...Willy you're right about the 'ROLL TIDE' it's like a salutation around here...we use that phrase for hello and goodbye. It's gonna be an awesome game, but in the end the TIDE IS GONNA ROLL!!! (can you tell I'm excited?? Love ya Willie...I'm sure Tebow has some extra Kleenex's he can send ya!!

Hey, where's bamagirl, oh there she is ICU look'n. Give it your best shot missy!

You all have some groceries ready to go for the game tomorrow? I will be at some friends with my grandson and it's ging to be some good eat'n. DirtDauber has some groceries ready to go too, might wanna swing by there, surf n turf. All we have is steak, crawdaddies, corn and potatoes.

mmm good.

Hey enjoy the game guys, pappy is headed for bed

ROLL TIDE ROLL BABY!!!!!! I was in downtown Tuscaloosa earlier and it is CRAZY!! If you're familiar with T-town you know where River Road is...all the RV camps are set up there. On the radio all day they've played locals doin their Bama songs...there is so much anticipation!! I LOVE this!!! SO EXCITED, you have no idea...Willy you're right about the 'ROLL TIDE' it's like a salutation around here...we use that phrase for hello and goodbye. It's gonna be an awesome game, but in the end the TIDE IS GONNA ROLL!!! (can you tell I'm excited?? Love ya Willie...I'm sure Tebow has some extra Kleenex's he can send ya!!

tissues won't be needed here, I'll have him overnite em to you, River Road, T-town, got it!

see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

ROLL TIDE

Honestly, it will be a LOW tide saturday nite. ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!

Willy, Be sure to come out and play after the game tomorrow night! ROLL TIDE!!!

I'm gonna enjoy it win or lose. It's going to be some smash-mouth football. Don't be afraid to show yourselves, I promise,I'll go easy on ya'll. You believe that don't ya.

Take care and enjoy the game tommorow, this ole man is hit'n the hay.

Blessing to all of ya,

Bamagirl, I'm with you in good ol t-town! You are right, it is CRAZY exciting in our town this weekend! They are expecting 140,000 in town for festivities. I'm sure Saban has a thing or two left to teach LSU, only this time from the other side of the field! Our boys are ready, and the tide is going to ROLL the tigers back to Louisiana! Rooolllllllllllll TIDE! ROLL!

• Upvote 1

Bamagirl, I'm with you in good ol t-town! You are right, it is CRAZY exciting in our town this weekend! They are expecting 140,000 in town for festivities. I'm sure Saban has a thing or two left to teach LSU, only this time from the other side of the field! Our boys are ready, and the tide is going to ROLL the tigers back to Louisiana! Rooolllllllllllll TIDE! ROLL!

Well it's so much fun being a Lafayette girl living in Birmingham during this season of festivities! I have a son pulls for LSU (graduated from Auburn) a daughter pulls for Bama and a son in law for Auburn! Good times ahead then we have Christmas! Good luck to all! Have fun! I'll be watching!

• Upvote 1

Well it's so much fun being a Lafayette girl living in Birmingham during this season of festivities! I have a son pulls for LSU (graduated from Auburn) a daughter pulls for Bama and a son in law for Auburn! Good times ahead then we have Christmas! Good luck to all! Have fun! I'll be watching!

Sounds like an SEC west Christmas! At least somebody will be happy! Have a great time this weekend, and best wishes with the family holidays! :)

KCT, have you heard the song they've been playin all week 'T-Town Bound'??

Not yet, will be looking it up right now. Thanks! Have heard some other great ones! BRB

Sounds like an SEC west Christmas! At least somebody will be happy! Have a great time this weekend, and best wishes with the family holidays! :)

Not yet, will be looking it up right now. Thanks! Have heard some other great ones! BRB

You might find it on 95.3 the bears' website, they've been playin it. A guy from Hillcrest, Jason Harbin, does it...it's amazing, gives me the chills, lol.

• Upvote 1