Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello everyone,

It took me a few day's to decide if I wanted to share this information with all of you. I've seen first hand what happens to someone (insults and name calling) who posts something negative about the RV. If you want to neg me go right ahead...I don't let negs bother me. I have more important thing to worry about.

I have a cousin who works for the Justice Department. I'm not going to give away his title or what he does for them. But i will say this, he's someone who's been around Washington for a long time. Actually, when it was safe enough to go in he was one of the first US civilians from the J.D. to go into Iraq. I have only asked him twice about what he knows about the RV. Last week was the second time. I am going to type out exactly what he wrote me. Now let me make this PERFECTLY clear...does this mean RV won't happen...no not one bit. I'm just sharing with the DV family what he text me.

"My name...I have not gotten any info that sheds any light on your question; (my question to him was has he heard anything about the Dinar rv'ing) I'm still asking around but at least so far it seems to be getting less play in Iraq then your hearing; anyway didn't want you to think I wasn't checking but will get back to you if I get anything worthwhile."

Again everyone this doesn't mean the RV isn't going to happen. But for ME personally this isn't good news. I am also a Dinar holder and I want it to RV

If he sends me any more information good or bad I will share it with you.

One more thing guy's. I'm not going to get into any pi&&ing matches with all the bashers. Not going to waste my time. I will continue to be postive and post the articles I find on the Dianr.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the info but I remain upbeat and positive. My question is not will it RV but will I stay alive for an RV. I have a few health issues that make me wonder that. I guess I need to stay positive about that also. Go RV soon please. :)

Thank you for sharing what you've been told.

We all will know for sure when something happens.

Until then.....

I've got Highh hopes. I've got Highhh hopes..(as the song goes!) :D

Ahhhh.... as sung by Frank Sinatra and his "son" in the movie, "A Hole In The Head"! :)

Thanks for the info but I remain upbeat and positive. My question is not will it RV but will I stay alive for an RV. I have a few health issues that make me wonder that. I guess I need to stay positive about that also. Go RV soon please. :)

I hope your health issues will fade away so you can enjoy the RV! Stay positive! :)

Hang in there JV.... we're cheering for you... we have high hopes! :)

I got into this investment because God put it on my heart when a friend of mine shared with me about this investment. It was the 4th time in a 3 month period when he told me about it; I was taking him to a doctors appointment ( he is paralyzed ). I have peace about this investment and I will walk in that peace until the RV manifest. People say don't bring God into this investment because he doesn't care, I say those people don't know God! When I accepted Christ I became an ambassador of Christ. His word says, I live, not I but Christ lives in me, that being said, how can he not be in this investment? It doesn't matter what Adam says, sonny1 or anyone else. To those who are my brother's and sister's in Christ, don't fret, God is in this investment and He knows the end from the beginning. My steps are ordered by the Lord, are yours?

• Upvote 2

You start your story by telling people, those you call "bashers', that they can't pee on your story. That's lame! We all have a right to disagree as long as were civil about it! Even if your cousin's story was true, and I'll give you the benefit of doubt he's there, what would a Justice employee know about a sensitive financial matter in a foreign country thousands of miles from home? I'll tell you! Nothing!! Only very few people in Iraq know when this will happen and Hilary isn't one of them, so why would a low ranking civil servant know?

Whats that old saying... Got nothing good to say, don't say anything.

I've got something good to say. Iraq was a very wealthy country. It will be again some day soon and if your smart, you'll sit back, go on with your life, forget about dinars... and BANG, one day you'll wake up, open your email, and there will be Adam's letter telling us it's happened. Till then, just chill on the "oh is me" stuff!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

JV, I am so sorry to learn that you have health concerns, I will pray for you, I do believe in the power of prayer,

for others that believe on DV, how about we all lift JV in our prayers and thank God for his complete healing. God Bless!

I got into this investment because God put it on my heart when a friend of mine shared with me about this investment. It was the 4th time in a 3 month period when he told me about it; I was taking him to a doctors appointment ( he is paralyzed ). I have peace about this investment and I will walk in that peace until the RV manifest. People say don't bring God into this investment because he doesn't care, I say those people don't know God! When I accepted Christ I became an ambassador of Christ. His word says, I live, not I but Christ lives in me, that being said, how can he not be in this investment? It doesn't matter what Adam says, sonny1 or anyone else. To those who are my brother's and sister's in Christ, don't fret, God is in this investment and He knows the end from the beginning. My steps are ordered by the Lord, are yours?

Great post Willy.

• Upvote 1

Willy, I got to thinking after I read your post, actually, for myself, I had several pretty savy business people that are invested, and we are taught to always do due diligence before investing, they told me just this one time, we have done our share of due diligence on this, you maty want to consider investing. And so I did. I believe that God's hand was in on it, I happened to be at the right place and time with these folks and and thankful that I have invested . And yes, God knows the day, time and hour... :D