Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr calls for Maliki not to meet Obama's call to visit Washington...

oneremedy

Najaf (NINA) - Cleric Muqtada Al Sadr, called on Prime Minister Nouri Al Maliki's not to meet the invitation of US President Barack Obama to visit Washington, taking into account what he called "the general religious and ideological interest,” and to increase his position opposing to the stay of the trainers.

In response to a question by one of his followers about his advice to Maliki about the invitation extended to him by US President to visit Washington, Muqtada said "America is now in control and domination over the Iraqi territories and people, both politically and ideologically and so on, outside the military aspects."

He continued "this requires avoinding to walk behind anything that is a clear evidence of the dominance, including the Prime Minister’s visit to the US upon the invitation of the US President."

Maliki and Obama agreed on the need to initiate a new phase of relations within the strategic framework agreement after the US withdrawal from Iraq, during a teleconference that was held between them on the 21st of October evening.

A statement issued by Maliki's office said the US president invited the Prime Minister to visit the US, and that Maliki promised to meet the invitation as soon as possible. /End/

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FIKFLH

• Upvote 3

Muqtada Al Sadr calls on Maliki not to meet Obama's call to visit Washington

Iraqi Cleric Muqtada Al Sadr, called on Prime Minister Nouri Al Maliki's not to meet the invitation of US President Barack Obama to visit Washington, taking into account what he called "the general religious and ideological interest,” and to increase his position opposing to the stay of the trainers.

(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - Iraqi Cleric Muqtada Al Sadr, called on Prime Minister Nouri Al Maliki's not to meet the invitation of US President Barack Obama to visit Washington, taking into account what he called "the general religious and ideological interest,” and to increase his position opposing to the stay of the trainers.

In response to a question by one of his followers about his advice to Maliki about the invitation extended to him by US President to visit Washington, Muqtada said "America is now in control and domination over the Iraqi territories and people, both politically and ideologically and so on, outside the military aspects."

He continued "this requires avoinding to walk behind anything that is a clear evidence of the dominance, including the Prime Minister’s visit to the US upon the invitation of the US President."

Maliki and Obama agreed on the need to initiate a new phase of relations within the strategic framework agreement after the US withdrawal from Iraq, during a teleconference that was held between them on the 21st of October evening.

A statement issued by Maliki's office said the US president invited the Prime Minister to visit the US, and that Maliki promised to meet the invitation as soon as possible.

http://www.abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=275317

• Upvote 3

I think we should be looking to the future and be more worried about that. This guy has a following that is huge and Maliki can't be PM forever. Just imagine what will happen if Sadr gets PM next. I would say we could go on and activate our level 4 national security alert. I know he will be coming for us if we don't do something about him.

• Upvote 2

I am sure there are countries that would love to take him out, just no-one wants the blood on their hands. I say let America be the example and take him out. One shot thats it. No one would even have to know where it came from. Just makes me wonder if America isn't in bed with him and his Iranian cohorts. B)

• Upvote 1

No, just dead.

I knew I liked you.

Hmmmm...I do not think it will be retirement in the usual sense of the word, huh?? HA!

I was thinking of the new AARP plan for retirement. It is called Guantanamo by the Sea. Amenities include: concierge, laundry service, room service, workout facilities, religious amenities, ocean breezes, taxi service to and from managerment offices, security, and special activities for those deserving. Bon voyage.......

Edited by Carrello