Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Full of Baloney TONY can he even hear himself

I have a friend that beleaved in this guy and lost Money he should not have spent on reserves. YES I KNOW his own decision.

I've always tried to protect him just because he is a simple kind of a guy.However GOD has blessed him, he is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.Would give the shirt off his back to you. He will be just fine! I just found myself compeled to rat this TONY out. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD

TONY--I think that I have done exceptionally well in not giving you all the intel I have from the last few days! I could tell you some stuff.....really!!!!! ALL GOOD! Not joking...it would send you guys over the top.

DOES HE MEAN OVER THE TOP ?

MORE THAN WHEN HE WAS STANDING OUTSIDE A BANK EATING A HOTDOG ABOUT TO GO IN & CASH OUT

REMEMBER THIS WAS 5 MONTHS AGO.

CAN ANYONE SAY PUMPER

I WONDER HOW MUCH MONEY HE HAS INFLUENCED (SIMPLE) HARD WORKING AMERICANS TO SPEND ON RESERVES.

Tony-- the things you were hearing the last 2 weeks we can say we have confirmations on those . oh Dan said its 14 lbs 32 inches lol lol

Dan--ya those numbers are out there! There are things that have taken place....don't want it to be said that this is a light hearted call...I'm very serious about this. There is something happening and going on but hey things have already taken place and others are trying to still figure out how they are going to be done. Don't go out and do something stupid...don't buy reserves...with rent or food money.... We pull back from that if possible, Some real serious things going on....this is great! DO NOT go do something stupid this should be a great day....just be responsible. This could be done and they hold it off another 30 days....so don't do something extra unless you have it covered. Just don't exaggerate.

WHAT A LOW JOE :mad:

PTR ONE OF THE WORST PUMPER ORGANIZATIONS OUT THERE.

WOOPS I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THIS IN : Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar SORRY

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I have a friend that beleaved in this guy and lost Money he should not have spent on reserves. YES I KNOW his own decision.

I've always tried to protect him just because he is a simple kind of a guy.However GOD has blessed him, he is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.Would give the shirt off his back to you. He will be just fine! I just found myself compeled to rat this TONY out. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD

TONY--I think that I have done exceptionally well in not giving you all the intel I have from the last few days! I could tell you some stuff.....really!!!!! ALL GOOD! Not joking...it would send you guys over the top.

DOES HE MEAN OVER THE TOP ?

MORE THAN WHEN HE WAS STANDING OUTSIDE A BANK EATING A HOTDOG ABOUT TO GO IN & CASH OUT

REMEMBER THIS WAS 5 MONTHS AGO.

CAN ANYONE SAY PUMPER

I WONDER HOW MUCH MONEY HE HAS INFLUENCED (SIMPLE) HARD WORKING AMERICANS TO SPEND ON RESERVES.

Tony-- the things you were hearing the last 2 weeks we can say we have confirmations on those . oh Dan said its 14 lbs 32 inches lol lol

Dan--ya those numbers are out there! There are things that have taken place....don't want it to be said that this is a light hearted call...I'm very serious about this. There is something happening and going on but hey things have already taken place and others are trying to still figure out how they are going to be done. Don't go out and do something stupid...don't buy reserves...with rent or food money.... We pull back from that if possible, Some real serious things going on....this is great! DO NOT go do something stupid this should be a great day....just be responsible. This could be done and they hold it off another 30 days....so don't do something extra unless you have it covered. Just don't exaggerate.

WHAT A LOW JOE :mad:

PTR ONE OF THE WORST PUMPER ORGANIZATIONS OUT THERE.

WOOPS I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THIS IN : Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar SORRY

A lot of those people have mental problems, and are not to educated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

HEY NOW YOU GUYS don`t bash my neighbors too hard ,,, when tony was at the bank eating that hot doggie, i was at the steering wheel of the get away car { i mean the streach limo } and my other buddy neighbor okie was at the a-t-m getting those i.d. numbers from the customers with out them knowing { i mean making bank transactions },,, when tony made the statment cash-in that is our neighbor hood speak for hands -up this is a cash -in { i mean cash out } now don`t forget --- i was in the driver seat of the { streach limo } had the cash-in guide opened looking for directions { i mean map of city } for escape ,,, tony chocked on hot doggie ,,, okie got his finger caught in the little a-t-m machine door ,,,and i got a parking ticket for being in the unloading cash zone <_<:o okay all of the above was brought too you by THE MAKERS OF LIES best stain removers on the market,,, remeber if you have a little blood stain on your shirt or skirt get a BOTTLE OF LIES this stuff rreally works ,,,will get you out of most tight spots right away,,,, been in a intamate way with an office worker and the better half has found out,,,,, spray on a LITTLE BIT OF LIES and whammmmm your back in good with the better half in seconds flat ,,,,, { warning : before using LIES ,,, user may need too have a fully functioning brain before spreading LIES that their butt can`t support ,,,,, hahahahahahahaha i`m sorry folks ----- got on a roll couldn`t stop :lol: this is all made up ----- up see i use LIES in my moring coffee ,, just a bit in the morning ,,, and i can lie all day long hahahahahahahahaha man i kill myself --------- have a great day and what ever this dang dinar deal holds ,,, just remeber A BOTTLE OF LIES will make anything better :D:D:D:D<_< not approved or backed by this site provider and surly not approved by jeep guy ,, all the above names were fictious and not real names ,,,,, if in the event they are real names we are sorry ,,,, you see right there again LIES come ing handy

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 3

Now Now Now..... we need a nationwide group hug and we need to make sure no one's feelings get hurt from a post..... Let us realize that it is ok to lie, deceive and promote false hopes to everyone in the dinar community... let us forget bad wishes about those who are making a profit from the pimping of the dinar. They have every right to cheat and steal ( and when they get caught lie) from those who are new or naive about what they see or hear on some of the boards. Let's forgive the calls and posts that have nothappened over the last year as promised, let alone the many years before. ... Let us forgive those who now have made this dinar venture into a religious experience from prayer, to scripture reading and even professing hearing voice ...... It is ok that a simple investment which is really a gamble, lottery if you will, has turned into a cyber circus lead by those whose agenda was and still is to make a profit from those selling dinar..... Wow this has been an adventure filled with BS, fabrication and idiotic views, words and actions...... remember Monday morning run out and buy yor dinar.... we will be able to cash on Tuesday...... Nuff Said, Done Deal Cash in Tuesday..........

TIME FOR A REALITY CHECK PEOPLE........... it has been blown way out of proportion

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HEY NOW YOU GUYS don`t bash my neighbors too hard ,,, when tony was at the bank eating that hot doggie, i was at the steering wheel of the get away car { i mean the streach limo } and my other buddy neighbor okie was at the a-t-m getting those i.d. numbers from the customers with out them knowing { i mean making bank transactions },,, when tony made the statment cash-in that is our neighbor hood speak for hands -up this is a cash -in { i mean cash out } now don`t forget --- i was in the driver seat of the { streach limo } had the cash-in guide opened looking for directions { i mean map of city } for escape ,,, tony chocked on hot doggie ,,, okie got his finger caught in the little a-t-m machine door ,,,and i got a parking ticket for being in the unloading cash zone <_<:o okay all of the above was brought too you by THE MAKERS OF LIES best stain removers on the market,,, remeber if you have a little blood stain on your shirt or skirt get a BOTTLE OF LIES this stuff rreally works ,,,will get you out of most tight spots right away,,,, been in a intamate way with an office worker and the better half has found out,,,,, spray on a LITTLE BIT OF LIES and whammmmm your back in good with the better half in seconds flat ,,,,, { warning : before using LIES ,,, user may need too have a fully functioning brain before spreading LIES that their butt can`t support ,,,,, hahahahahahahaha i`m sorry folks ----- got on a roll couldn`t stop :lol: this is all made up ----- up see i use LIES in my moring coffee ,, just a bit in the morning ,,, and i can lie all day long hahahahahahahahaha man i kill myself --------- have a great day and what ever this dang dinar deal holds ,,, just remeber A BOTTLE OF LIES will make anything better :D:D:D:D<_< not approved or backed by this site provider and surly not approved by jeep guy ,, all the above names were fictious and not real names ,,,,, if in the event they are real names we are sorry ,,,, you see right there again LIES come ing handy

Speak up Jeep I can't hear you, between the chewing of my hot dog and the roar of my Bentley. :D

PTR ====PLANNING THE RIPOFF............LETS GET A BUNCH OF BELIEVERS DOWN ON THERE LUCK AND DESPERATE AND DRAIN THEM DRY AFTER WE SUCK THEM IN BY LIES AND FEEL GOOD SNOW JOBS.First we will create a drama at a well known site,then we will open our own site stealing membership from the other two sites by use of lies and drama.Then we will tell everyone our site is free and put others down for charging.Then after we felt confident enough that we had enough followers snowed we then try to make them feel guilty that we have this great burden of keeping the site up but they can save the site by joining our BSP and it will continue.Next we rack in the money and play good cop bad cop to keep both sides of the membership on the hook.

THE RIPOFF===To date they have made untold thousands while never being right one time on the RV.Its always-well this thing is really fluid or we are just telling you what we are told.Think about it these guys can say whatever they want to make you think they have your interest at heart......

FACT---THEY ARE MARKETERS-THEY KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE YOU FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT.They are very good speakers just like politicians and lawyers.Just something to think about.

Edited by FOUNDIT
  • Upvote 1

PTR ====PLANNING THE RIPOFF............LETS GET A BUNCH OF BELIEVERS DOWN ON THERE LUCK AND DESPERATE AND DRAIN THEM DRY AFTER WE SUCK THEM IN BY LIES AND FEEL GOOD SNOW JOBS.First we will create a drama at a well known site,then we will open our own site stealing membership from the other two sites by use of lies and drama.Then we will tell everyone our site is free and put others down for charging.Then after we felt confident enough that we had enough followers snowed we then try to make them feel guilty that we have this great burden of keeping the site up but they can save the site by joining our BSP and it will continue.Next we rack in the money and play good cop bad cop to keep both sides of the membership on the hook.

THE RIPOFF===To date they have made untold thousands while never being right one time on the RV.Its always-well this thing is really fluid or we are just telling you what we are told.Think about it these guys can say whatever they want to make you think they have your interest at heart......

FACT---THEY ARE MARKETERS-THEY KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE YOU FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT.They are very good speakers just like politicians and lawyers.Just something to think about.

You are so on target about these two MLM'ers.

The good cop, bad cop, cracks me up and it's so sad the gulible people are believing their bogus info.

As we all know, both Tony and Dan have some charges against them from their past MLM schemes.

Just google their names and the truth is there.

Hard to believe they have followers with this info available showing their true colors.

The people who asked for refunds for their San Fran event are having problems getting their deposit back.

Must have already been spent on hot dogs, cigars, and ..........

• Upvote 1