Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Got A Phone Call...

possum

I want to apologize for any negativety I have had toward possum in my previous posts. I now realize we are sapposed to treat his posts like a mother would treat her ugly children..."No honey I think you ARE beautiful."

The only problem...One day they realize mom was lying and their spirit gets crushed!

This thread is for humor only. Please post serious things elsewhere. Your post was put in the trash can last night because there were already several lop threads active, no need for another one. Thank you for your cooperation. Phonics

Edited by Mr. Phonics

I'm new at all this but who truly knows. I would like to know whose post to read,everyone post different things that they say is coming from a source. How can there be so many different people with different info. We should all be working together to find out whats really going, i'm sure everyone would like something from their investment or we would not have invested

Possum...I think you need to return to you daily constitution, because you're still full of sh*t. Your contacts in Iraq are just as made up as your RV amount predictions and you mask your delusions with statements like, "don't shoot the messenger". It's pretty sadistic in how you string the good folks on this sight, fill them with your nonsense - just because you crave the attention. Brother...you're just wrong.

Possum,

I've never replied to your post but have always read them -- very entertaining -- don't change my friend! Nevertheless, that rate may not make sense now but 18 - 24 months out, plays out perfectly to be "range trading" for GCC Acceptance beginning of 2013.

$1.15 -- Way to low -- won't get them there in time

$1.47 -- Still too low and not enough room to manuever around initial the retracement

$1.90 -- Nice spot and timing is good at 18 months - in a perfect world. However, with the 25K notes coming back rapidly and being cashed-in, the initial retracement could be up to 50%. Still too risky.

$2.25 -- $2.88 Is a safe range to start and leaves them room to modify accordingly to hit the 18 month target regardless of the retracement

Just my "two-cents".

Thanks again for the post and keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!

Scooter

But possum, your "source" had said the RV had already occurred a few days go. Now, your source is saying RV on March 1? And when March 1 gets here and passes by without the RV, when is your source's next predicted date?

netinfo

He said BY the 1st of March, not on the 1st of March. In other words, it could happen anytime between now and up to and including that date. Hope this makes it easier to understand for you.