Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To all the Loopers

Mojo

I have been thinking on the many parts & effects of the potential removal of 3 zeros from our dinar. It upsets me to think about the possibility of getting less than I expected or hoped for the RV. However, a few questions must be considered in considering the recent news. I am trying to not let my greed or expectations keep me from seeing a different position.

1. How would the iraqis carry less dinar & still purchase the same products with less money as stated in the news?

The removal of 3 zeros & RV must be at the same time. The issue for the iraq people is purchase value of their money.

If the purchase value of 1 dinar is equal to 1000 before the zero removal, then the value of 1 dinar must be raised to equal 1000 dinar - or a RV of 1000% increase to remain the same value before the zero removal.

This would keep the purchasing power of their dinar unchanged. THINK: how much can you purchase now with 1000 dinar? How much can you purchase after the RV & zero removal? Answer: The same.

EXAMPLE: Lets say 1 loaf of bread cost 1000 dinar now. After the zero change it would cost 1 dinar. Then there is no change in the purchase power of the dinar. The change is in face value only. The important issue is purchase value. therefore - Less to carry.

2. How can 1 dinar is equal to the purchase value of 1000 dinar?

The value of 1 dinar can only be equal 1000 after an RV of at least $1.17. (The purchase value of 1000 dinar now).

3. How can the 2 currencies co-exist?

The 25000 note would be the same purchase value as 25 after the RV. The same purchase value before the change.

4. How can IRAQ afford to RV at $1.00 or higher?

An RV of $1.17 is no problem for IRAQ to cover because 1 trillion becomes 1 billion. = less 1000 % in currency volume in circulation .

5. How can the value of the dinar remain unchanged after the removal of the zeros as stated?

The issue is not the face value of the dinar but rather the purchase power of the dinar.

6. How can the purchasing value remain the same as stated in the news?

The issue is not the face value of the dinar but rather the purchase power of the dinar.

7. How can there be a high RV without it causing hyper inflation?

By keeping the purchase value or power of the dinar while devaluing the face value , it keeps inflation from happening.

8. How can there be a removal of 3 zeros without it making the dinar the people have less valuable & cause riots or chaos?

IMO If the dinar every iraqi has in hand increased in value by 1000% (as some suggest) it would lead to hyper inflation & chaos. The 3 zero removal keeps hyper inflation from happening & is necessary for that reason.

I hate to say it but I believe IRAQ financial officials have figured a way to keep from paying us our expected perceived (pumped) windfall.

This means the dinar we hold now will be devalued by 1000 % but no purchase power change for the people.

IMO we probably will make a small profit from this as in usual currency exchanges.

We just break even from our original investment if the RV is at $ 1.17.

Any RV over $1.17 would be profit minus fees & taxes.

Why would we expect that they "owe" us such a huge profit just because we bought some of their currency.

The present dinar purchase value will not change - only the face value.

I believe after the RV that the dinar will float to become comparable with it's neighbors currency.

This would be more reasonable in our profit expectations.

IMHO It is easy for our greed to blind us to common reason & expectations.

The other issue is the question of protecting our currency value through a WARKA account.

I hope I am wrong but as I see these issues .......?

Heres what we need to do sell me your Dinar at the current rate and get on e-bay and sell something make yourself useful :wave:

McFly: Did you happen to notice that "loopers" (I think you meant loppers) are anywhere from people like me who have been invested in IQD for years, to people who just got involved in the last couple of months? Did it ever occur to you that people keep asking these questions because, maybe, they are legitimate questions that intelligent people want answers to? Now, I had questions myself early on as I learned more. Those who answered them -- even if they had done so many times before -- were respectable because they are going out of their way and sharing information.

No one is forcing you to believe anything you don't want to believe, to share anything you don't want to share, or put any extra effort into this forum. If you don't like talking about a lop, don't read the posts, don't answer them, and for God's sake! Don't start a thread that is about the very thing you don't want to hear about. You're in control of your own destiny. It is foolish to want to ban anyone who disagrees with you simply because you don't want to read it. Einstein: Since we are talking about simple solutions, here is one for you: click on another thread and don't read it... but those who want to discuss differing viewpoints are going to keep doing it, and censorship is the last thing that moderators want for their site if they want the respect of competent and thoughtful people who respect free speech and the value of us all corporately benefitting from the exchange of divergent ideas.

Maybe Adam can do this for us. I think you and your ilk would be much happier if he would make a recording that said, "You're going to be rich soon. A lop has never happened in the history of world finance. Keep your dinar safe and it will RV very soon!. Lather, rinse, and repeat." You could just put it on continuous loop autoplay, and then you would never need to log on to this site or worry about your investment at all.

To be frank, I get very tired of people saying ridiculous, silly things like "NO LOP NO LOP NO LOP", or, "Kill the wabbit!" It's juvenile, and not at all beneficial for anyone. But you don't hear me asking anyone to be banned for their viewpoint simply because I disagree with it.

FP

Yeah lets ban all people that have a different opinion than ours.

maybe we could send them all to concentration camps so the rest of us don't have to be subjected to a different opinion.

You people are a joke.

I like how you think (seriously, I almost accidentally typed '****' instead of 'like'. I'm totally not racist and not making a joke about it... it was just too coincidental not to mention after your concentration camp comment). How about we ban anyone who doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes while we're at it. Thanks for taking the logical eventuality a few steps ahead to show the fallacy of this ridiculous argument. Maybe, if we're lucky, this concept will be absorbed and we can all come to a more moderate position of "live and let live."

FP

If you don't like talking about a lop, don't read the posts, don't answer them, and for God's sake! Don't start a thread that is about the very thing you don't want to hear about.

You hit the nail on the head FP. It's hysterical, he starts a thread about the very thing he doesn't want to hear about.

lol-033.giflol-033.giflol-033.gif

I think it's ironic and funny and I'm as pro RV as they come!

Here is the deal if anyone who reads this knows that this will happen (you are 100%) and you are invested then please sell me your dinar at the current rate and then please go worrie about something else , That is as simple as it gets

You hit the nail on the head FP. It's hysterical, he starts a thread about the very thing he doesn't want to hear about.

lol-033.giflol-033.giflol-033.gif

I think it's ironic and funny and I'm as pro RV as they come!

SP yes i did only to see if they really think this is gonna happen and people really think it will , Its fine people believe what they want so thats why i posted the the last thread look up!!!

Jocko129

have you looked at the disparity between what Iraq will have in its reserves and what the M2 is? I finally did, it really sucks...

How will 65 billion dollars in Iraqs reserves and thats an estimate and 25.7 TRILLION DINAR M2 work?

I'm looking for anyone who can give a solid reason why it wont end up that way. I don't want hear about articles I want to see numbers...

Here is the deal if anyone who reads this knows that this will happen (you are 100%) and you are invested then please sell me your dinar at the current rate and then please go worrie about something else , That is as simple as it gets

I'll give you twenty to one odds right here and right now that the currency lops and we don't even get 50 cents on the Dinar before a lop happens. 50 cents per Dinar or more, you win. Anything less, I win. I'm not talking about the exchange rate, I'm talking about an RV before the currency gets lopped and we get rich without our money getting lopped. Whatever you wanna put up, I'll pay 20x the amount if you're right. No talking though. You wanna be a big man using the big man words, I'll give you the wiring info. 20:1 odds. Then we'll see how serious you are. You put up $100, you win $2,000 if you're right. $1,000 gets you $20,000 if you're right.

Talk is cheap,

FP

I'll give you twenty to one odds right here and right now that the currency lops and we don't even get 50 cents on the Dinar before a lop happens. 50 cents per Dinar or more, you win. Anything less, I win. I'm not talking about the exchange rate, I'm talking about an RV before the currency gets lopped and we get rich without our money getting lopped. Whatever you wanna put up, I'll pay 20x the amount if you're right. No talking though. You wanna be a big man using the big man words, I'll give you the wiring info. 20:1 odds. Then we'll see how serious you are. You put up $100, you win $2,000 if you're right. $1,000 gets you $20,000 if you're right.

Talk is cheap,

FP

OK then you really dont know what there gonna do and that goes for all of us so please stop with the lop stuff or sell