Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Very Stange Indeed

shi thead

I am hearing rumors of a very strange nature. I am hearing that there will be a multi part lop. They will take one zero from ALL currency and this should be true in cash as well as bank accounts. Then they will take the other two from the old three zero notes and RV at the same time. The first lop of a single zero will increase the value a slight amount as compared to the dollar. the second with a RV will put it in accordance with other gcc nations. The goal is to participate in gcc curency.:confused:

I said this is what RUMOR I am hearing, as in with my ears. Exactly what in your opinion is so crazy about this. It seems like a way for Iraq to RV with out breaking the nation.

aside from your name having this space that doesnt belong there...uhm Mr. poo head, can you tell us where u heard this rumor or provide a link or expound a little more on this theory?

I said this is what RUMOR I am hearing, as in with my ears. Exactly what in your opinion is so crazy about this. It seems like a way for Iraq to RV with out breaking the nation.

Sooooo..... you are saying they are going to RV by using a LOP?! Was this just a stream of consciousness from your rumor source because they obviously didn't think this through. :shakehead:

Im neither a lopster nor a non-lopster... Shi thead, I thank you for bringing info/rumors to us... I appreciate you giving me something to research as always. Our job here isnt to trash people that bring us info guys, its to take that info and see what we can find out about it!!!!

• 1 month later...