Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First time buying Stocks on ISX

I got about six hundred dollars and I am about to make my first purchases of stocks on the ISX. I figured out with this amount of money I can get into two different companys buying the minimum of 200,000 shares that are valued under 1.80 dinar per share. Does anyone have any sound advice to offer on what they would buy with this amount of money on the initial investment? Thanks for your time.

I got about six hundred dollars and I am about to make my first purchases of stocks on the ISX. I figured out with this amount of money I can get into two different companys buying the minimum of 200,000 shares that are valued under 1.80 dinar per share. Does anyone have any sound advice to offer on what they would buy with this amount of money on the initial investment? Thanks for your time.

Did you by chance purchase "The ISX Report" for $50 from Tony Brietling's source? And, do you know if it contains stock picking and broker picking advice, etc.? This is exactly why I have been procrastinating. Apparently, you don't need to open a Warka account, but can deal directly with an Iraq Broker if you know which stock to choose now and how much, etc. Thanks you!

you typically want to have banks in your portfolio. my choice banks are Bank of Baghdad (BBOB) and HSBC's bank (BDSI). but it seems you don't have the capital for those. perhaps you can go with pepsi (IBSD). those are my top three pics.

Did you by chance purchase "The ISX Report" for $50 from Tony Brietling's source? And, do you know if it contains stock picking and broker picking advice, etc.? This is exactly why I have been procrastinating. Apparently, you don't need to open a Warka account, but can deal directly with an Iraq Broker if you know which stock to choose now and how much, etc. Thanks you!

the isx report will not include stock or broker picking advice. i own it. the isx report pretty much lists the same information you can find free on the net. the isx simply saves you the trouble of googling and surfing dinarvets site. also i have both a warka account and an isx account through an iraqi broker. my iraqi broker is wayyyyyyy faster responding to my emails than warka.

I have a Warka bank account and am trying to set up a ISX with Warka. YES they are slow on e mails.

Can I also get a iraqi broker besides Warka? How do you fund the iraqi broker, direct or can I use Warka banking to get them the money?

Also check out the post in ISX forum

Any advice or tips for ISX stocks?

I have a Warka bank account and am trying to set up a ISX with Warka. YES they are slow on e mails.

Can I also get a iraqi broker besides Warka? How do you fund the iraqi broker, direct or can I use Warka banking to get them the money?

Also check out the post in ISX forum

Any advice or tips for ISX stocks?

Haymon, I also have a Warka account and am almost done setting up my ISX account through Warka. I just sent Warka my ISX notirized forms through email yesterday morning and this morning

got a reply back from them that they received them and that it will also take 2-3 weeks to get my trading number. The last few times that I have emailed Warka they have replied back within 24 hours.

It's all about timing and how you word your emails.

Anyway, I'm sure you can get more then one broker, you just need to know who to contact. You can use your Warka account to fund your Warka ISX account if you use Warka's broker. That's what I am going to do.

I am going with Warka because I can use my Warka account to fund my ISX trades and more importantly I can monitor my trades through Warka online.

I plan on maybe investing a litlle in some banks at first to get some experience.. and then once the Telecom company's are listed on the ISX I plan on investing alot in them.

In my email Warka mentioned that the ISX will be closed for another holiday, here is the information:

Please note that we confirm receiving your ISX documentation which will be passed to our brokerage firm to verify your information processing the related forms to register your information at the Iraqi Stock Exchange where once finalized by the Iraqi Stock Exchange your investment trading number will be issued which we will confirm and send accordingly.

Please note that this process as set by the Iraqi Stock Exchange takes 2-3 weeks to complete...

Due to coming Eid National Holiday the Iraqi Stock Exchange will be closed and the market not trading from November 3rd 2011 till November 13 2011 where we will be accepting and submitting new stock orders once the ISX resumes its trading session after the Eid National Holiday November 15th 2011.

Hope this helps.

Warka had smallest minimums for ISX purchase. Smallest minimum when DinarBot TEAM check years ago with other Broker(s) was 100K US. I see some use other Broker(s). If they are factual claims then these Humans taking huge risk or have money to burn. 100,000 USD not Chump Change. Hats off to Humans.

Warka had smallest minimums for ISX purchase. Smallest minimum when DinarBot TEAM check years ago with other Broker(s) was 100K US. I see some use other Broker(s). If they are factual claims then these Humans taking huge risk or have money to burn. 100,000 USD not Chump Change. Hats off to Humans.

100k was with the rabee securities. this is not the case with all brokers. my broker, Al-Jazera had no minimum requirement.

the thing i like about al-jazera is that the manager speaks great english. there are no minumums. and most of all, the guy maintains great communication. he has never gone past two days without replying to me. i've recommended him to all of my friends. the downside is that i can't see my stuff electronically. however he does a great job of emailing me attachments with screen prints of my account.

if anyone goes with al-jazera tell him William referred you. he will treat you well.