Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rays update by SteveI

BBalls

**** Member was Banned from Website *****

Lol ! I went to ur Profile and Checked the Topics which u had Posted. 1 was an Okie Post on 11-11-10 where after u posted it u made a Positive Comment about Okie. blink.gif

I also saw another Thread which u started that got Closed where u were Butt Sore over SteveI and Check--Mate having Their Conf Calls that They were trying to Run + Promote to the Members on this Site getting Extinguished by Adam and the Mods.

Ur Boy Okie has His own Pumper Site. Check--Mate is on Another Pumper Site PTR. And of Course U know Where U can find Ur Hero SteveI over on Sheeples Dinar.

I Hope that U Don't get Deleted but Feel Free to Stay Away Longer. Maybe Someday U will Figure it out.

Enjoy Your Time Getting Pumped !

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Did the Mods break out the chains again?? Why do people say "please delete"? If you don't want to use it...........ummmmmmmmmm don't log on!

just because you HAVE something, doesn't necessarily mean you use it! Kinda like the Dinar right now, or perhaps your Dong? biggrin.gif

Edited by Markinsa

I tried to read this but after the first line all I started to see was "I am a tarda** cult follower and I must defend a man I have never met because he lies to me everyday and defending him makes me feel special"

Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's rich! SteveI correcting somebody's spelling is like Bill Clinton giving a lecture on abstinence or George W. Bush teaching Public Speaking 101. Steve's grammar and spelling are grade school level.

So is his intel!!!! Ive been banned for a year now over there for not drinkin the koolaide.....

• Upvote 3

Please do not knock Steve, Marion and Nurse Hitler. Just don't drink the kool aid=} Dinarabot I gave you a + because I was a kool aid drinker at on time and then Nurse Hitler Napes woke me up, HaHaHaHaHa

Edited by Lenape
  • Upvote 1

Please do not knock Steve, Marion and Nurse Hitler. Just don't drink the kool aid=} Dinarabot I gave you a + because I was a kool aid drinker at on time and then Nurse Hitler Napes woke me up, HaHaHaHaHa

Wait wait wait... So you dont like that trolls daily "thoughts"? Haha

She thought she was only going to do a few of those while the RV finished up at the end of the week and now she is on like #160! Haha!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for the kind words and believing in us. Ray and I, including all of our great mods would never in a million years bring your false hopes for lie to you for the sake of gaining attention.

The people on DV claim I got banned and tossed to the curb for starting this site, however this is so far from the truth. I decided to not post any longer and this was my decision. I was very respected over there until I got mixed up with the clown show. After that I was thrown into the spotlight in which I did not want to be.

Thank you all for sharing and caring. It is members like you guys that make be proud to keep this going for free so we can share to the best of our abilities the truth and facts about this investment.

Blessings, and have an awesome week.

Steve

Wait... so Steve does not like us? hahaha

Now my feelings are hurt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1