Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve I update from PD

BBalls

Don't shoot the messenger...just passing along

Greetings all don't promote other sites Members

I will give you a quick and short summary of what is going on.

What we "the investors of this currency" purchased it as an investment with an assumption of something at some point in time would make this an investment worth doing.

I am not going back to years that I cannot remember, however, the years I can.

Everyone wants to talk about the "LOP" theory. Go ahead but not here.

There is many news agencies reporting the removing of the "three zeros", and several other description of this process.

Once an article come out, everyone seems to jump on what that translation displays (regardless of the true meaning) of what they want to accomplish.

I really do know first hand (by our contracts and involvement) that Iraq will not do a simple "LOP" of their currency.

I have hundreds of articles that support that theory.

I see so many of you that read one article and translate it into something more than it is.

I truly feel that one you see a total, and I mean total lifting of Chapter Seven from the United Nations (UN), and the conditions that have been met behind the scenes (things that we have no clue about) are done, then they (Iraq) the country can then announce themselves as a true player in this economic global giant of a society.

You read articles that I have posted, and many of you have posted about the financial future of this country, and if you follow the money, it is very clear that they will not sustain this rate (currently) for very long.

I am not an economic major but do hold several degrees, history is not one of them, however, financially I would have never spent (undisclosed) amount of money and time in Iraq if I felt that it would never pay off.

I am truly confident that what I did was what God directed me to do. Sorry, but faith does come into play here. If you are not a believer then do not comment, but rather pass on this one.

You have other sites that want to offer calls every day, however, each and every call leads to one thing, "your investment" that you made in this currency.

I have seen no evidence (one way or another) that this is not a good investment. Again, this is an investment, and I promise you that it is a great one. I do not have all my eggs in one basket, but I have more eggs with the IQD on them. :P

Ray and I are trying our very best to do what is right for you, the followers of this site and not give you false hopes or expectations, but rather, the facts and why you should stick with it.

I agree this post is not about news but rather being faithful to your investment.

Every post I make seems to get to many sites and I am trashed in every way possible, but the truth is, I really do not care.

I am not here to win a contest but rather rally a great group of people that share the same thing in common.

I would love nothing more to quote a few great bible verses but if I did, I would get bashed until the basher's got banned.

Ray and I get many questions, but we do not have the answers, however, we both work our tails off to bring you the facts and only the facts regarding this investment.

I mentioned the other day in a post we all may need a "course correction", I took one by listening to my wife and her telling me that family is far more important.

I guess the end result is that you can believe in this investment and not let it take over your life, but rather keep it as an wonderful gift that God guided you to.

I would like to say one last thing; he who will not be counseled will not be helped.

For those that are not believers, it says:

Lord, give us ears to hear advice

From loved ones wise and humble;

So when life's challenges appear,

We will not have to stumble.

Read Exodus 18:13-24

My wife and I love you all and will keep you in our daily prayers.

Please have a safe and wonderful weekend.

God Bless.

Steve & Marion Irwin

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

Don't shoot the messenger...just passing along

I really do know first hand (by our contracts and involvement) that Iraq will not do a simple "LOP" of their currency.

Are these the same contracts that you based your guarantee of a $3+ RV by the end of May on?

I am not an economic major but do hold several degrees, history is not one of them,

I'm guessing that English also isn't one of them?

I would love nothing more to quote a few great bible verses but if I did, I would get bashed until the basher's got banned.

From what I've seen people get banned from your site for pretty much anything.

Edited by Sam I Am