Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arrested dealer Forged currency garage Allawi

k98nights

Arrested dealer Forged currency garage Allawi

Haidar Ali Jawad -12/10/2011 ad-12: 13 | readers number: 36

Have a protection force Allawi garage arrested a deal forged currencies other than one (ten thousand dinars).

The official said the protection of karkh facilities Colonel sabah abd that the security elements in the garage followed one of the people as he was touring the counterfeit currency and buy from vendors who are in the garage, and to make sure of this he was arrested red-handed in.

He said Abdul was handed over the accused to the competent security authorities to investigate him and to allocate it to

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_138836.html

Are you guys making fun of the way i spelled "counterfit". So I missed the "e", you know what I mean.

Ummm no. I wasnt. I didnt even realize counterfeit is spelled that way. I think everyone was making fun of how bad the article translation was.

Another version/translation:

Haider Ali Jawad-12/10/2011 m-12: 13 pm | Hits: 75

Allawi garage protection force have arrested someone who deals with counterfeit currency (10,000 dinars).

Protection force official said Colonel Abd al-Karkh facility that morning in garage security elements followed someone wandering around and buy forged currencies from vendors located in the garage, and after making sure that arrested flagrante.

He said the accused were handed over to the competent security authorities for investigation and to allocate it to the judiciary