Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

China cut the price of gold

10/10/2011 0:00

Baghdad / Iraqi future

reasoned expert economic peace Sumaisem, the cause of decline in gold prices in order to increase the amount of liquidity of the U.S. dollar on the market and the presence of large quantities of gold Kkhozan in some countries such as China, which is a strong competitor against the dollar and euro. She Sumaisem in a press statement yesterday, "The price of gold not related to the composition of the Iraqi economy and internal events that occur locally, but a global exchanges and the rise of gold prices in the previous period are the crises that have occurred in the United States and China's position where there is shortage of liquidity in the dollar, in addition to the presence of large amounts of gold in the market, but Now that Iraq has become linked to the global market and is subject to the dollar and world prices up and down and, therefore, that the amount of liquidity on the market of the U.S. dollar against a stock of strategic gold in some countries such as China to make gold prices back down and headed for a fall. She Sumaisem: Some European countries were collapsed economically and try to shift the euro to the dollar Only in this case, prices will stabilize the dollar, making gold prices back down and settle with the presence of stocks of some economically developed countries

http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=11050

• Upvote 4

I LIKE THIS PART

"but Now that Iraq has become linked to the global market and is subject to the dollar and world prices up and down and, therefore, that the amount of liquidity on the market of the U.S. dollar against a stock of strategic gold in some countries such as China to make gold prices back down and headed for a fall. She Sumaisem"

Read more:

It seems to me and I may be way off, by China cutting the prices of gold it has enabled the dollar to become stronger. And to note the dollar has strengthened against other currencies big time as of the past couple of months. If the dollar is stronger, so will the Iraqi dinar because it is pegged to it right now. If it is stronger then when the dinar RV's it will not depreciate with the dollar. However even without an RV the dinar's currency exchange will strengthen. I may be way wrong on this, just how I read it.

It means somebody let Iraq on the money playing field. If they are seen as a player on the global market then their money needs to be worth something to play with the big dogs.

Why?............. China's currency is way under valued and they are sucking the life out of USsad.gif