Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tired of 3rd party intel

Lets weed of the lies and the facts. What is the real truth? Is the dinar close to an Rv? Is it knocking on the door?Also lets be real about the rate we want. A 1$+ rate possible but its possible to see a starting rate around $0.10. From Adams own Chat the chapter seven is not totally released some articles still remain. Iraq is purchasing f-16 fighters but until the chapter 7 final articles are complete Iraq cannot use the jets to defend there own country. One of many Q's also remain like what banks are able to facilitate the dinar conversion and transfer of the funds. Alot of people seem to know very little. As for dates and rates come on the only people that could possible know that would be CBI, UST, AND THE MAJOR PLAYERS IN THE GAME. SO AS FOR THE GURUS!!! they should really stick to there sites and not try to even attempt to post on DV thats just like Nick Jr trying to invade Disney. Save the drama and acting for the big screen, because you don't sound like your winning over the Dv. The one true thing is that we are about to possibly have something outstanding happen. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! AND GO RV !!!!!!!!!! JUST KEEP IT REAL!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

all intel is 3rd party intel. and the other gurus don't post here; the members here bring it over.

FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY!!!! If you want to believe those "POST", IT'S ON YOU!!! THE PROBLEM IS PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

heyyyyyyy hawaii 50 -- { hawaii ya doing !! hahahahahaha always wanted too say that } in my thinking, the aircraft that iraq bought, is an investment too ssecurity ,they must have bought some simulators { the on ground trainers like big aircarriers use} and they would then need the f-16`s too learn hands on after that, it is said that the pilots are learning too fly with props plans a lot different,, and with the erbil news ,,, that i believe is tied too the h c l laws in some way,, get these things passed and then G O I seated this will be the beginning of the end of our waiting!!! united nations will take this into consideration and if they see fit lift the chapter 7 and then that will get iraq the foot hold to get their currency traded world wide and valued as in rate and r . v . revalue----- > sooo in my thinking {speculation} we will see the dinar start too creep in value!!!! from the 1170 too possible .10 too .86 rate this is just the up too date material we all have read and talked about ,,, now remeber this is iraq and they do take their sweet time about every thing,, but with dr.shabbibi in charge of the c,b,i, banking and his own words ,, they do not need the g o i seated they {c.b.i} can introduce the new rate at anytime {thinking they need too get the parliment too back that idea though} with that being said this dinar speculation {investment } can kick off any time,,, yes!!! even i get tired of the monday r v mess,,, so for you today hawaii 50 ----- r v wednesday cashin thursday whoooooooooooo hooooooo hahahaha hope that helps a little in your quest of information too everyone else readin GO R V BAYYYYYYYYYY BEEEEEEEEE :D

• Downvote 1

I wish we could read more"SUBSTANCE" than smoke. Let's get better Intel.

You want better intel ... you go and get it!

There IS no better intel. All the INTEL we get is guesswork, supposition, fortune cookie messages, dreams, wishes, prayerful efforts that must come true since God is on our side !!!! Get it? Got it! No one knows any of what is going on except for less than a handful of people in Iraq. And they are not contractors or American military, or even ordinary Iraqi citizens.

So, as I said, if you want better intel, go find it, if you can. If not, make up something better than you are reading. None of it has any validity at all and the sooner you realize that the sooner you will get the heartbreak over.

This is an investment. Not a training exercise. Not a school assignment. Not a search and rescue mission. It is an investment. Had you invested in AT&T would you be going through all this? I doubt it. But this is a very special investment. It would be best to set it aside and just wait, mouth shut, keyboard turned off. living a normal dinar-free life. Unfortunately most of us are not the most experienced investors in the world and so we are caught up in this forum, and others, and all that goes with it. Good luck finding that better intel, by the way.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wish we could read more"SUBSTANCE" than smoke. Let's get better Intel.

I understand your frustration. I would like to be able to read better and more accurate intel also. Just keep your faith in this investment. Regardless of what we hear and what we know to be wrong, we do know that this will happen and that we will all be blessed. Don't let anybody rob you of the joy you will have when it's done and the patience that you learned waiting for it. :)