Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When it RVs how will you stop the increase power from ruining your relationships?!

Tiffany23

The LOVE of money is the root of all evil. While my husband and I may like money we don't LOVE it. Before this investment in the dinar we have always prayed that no matter what blessings comes our way we will focus more on sharing it with others and only changing ourselves for the better. We have always wanted to stay grounded and humble and by us having that and through prayer in advance it sets the presedence for things to come. I might not always like my husband...lol but I love my husband and wouldn't trade him in for a younger or so-called better model. When we took our vows we meant them. It's a 3 way marriage with the two of us and God so if I was to step out on him I am also stepping out on God. Some may think that this sounds churchy but if people married for the right reasons and bulit upon the right foundation than our divorce rate wouldn't be so high. People will give up on a marriage quicker than a job they hate. In answer to your question it will happen but I'm claiming victory in my marriage in advance.

• Upvote 2

Tiffany...that's good food for thought...just wish my brain could eat some of it...but on a serious note, people with good character and integrity are not likely to let money change them much. It's more likely to cause divorce for folks like Easy Rider was talking about. If money causes a rift in relationships it must not have been too strong to begin with. My wife and I went through the roller coaster money ride where we had money, then no money and back and forth several times and it never changed our relationship....she was still the boss and I let her know it...oops! :huh: Love should never be taken for granted...it can be a painful loss! blessings

mrparrot....funny +1 but something tells me you may have been exaggerating just a "wee" bit...lol

• Upvote 2

Ok Tiff, I'll play along. :P

The only problem I have in my relationship is Money.......Not enough of it. I make good money but still isn't enough. We get along so well its' scary and I don't take that for granted. I know in my heart that this RV will only make our relationship that much stronger. Butt, that's me talking....Who knows she could wake up one morning and say...DAM, U ugly !!! Get your assets out of my bed !!! :lol: If that happens, I will give her half of the RV, start my own vineyard and drink myself silly !!! ;););)

Good Luck to us all,

Man_Kind

• Upvote 3

Excellent Posts...Thanks all.

When I think of Powerful Men...it is seldom that I also see them as role models. Colon Powell is one of the few men that was (still is in my book) both powerful and has integrity. Bill Cosby also comes to mind. George W...perhaps?

When it comes to Women...well..my "baby" sister (age 21) gave me a bumper sticker that said: Well behaved women seldom make history. Some truth to that! To get ahead, we had to break some rules!

Condoleezza Rice is my biggest role models when it comes to women. Smart and classy! Prices Di and Mother Teressa were my role models growing up.

Curious to see who comes to other's mind as examples of both powerful men/women that also behaved themselves (and yes Jesus and Buddha count)? :)

• Upvote 2

According to the article at this website: http://www.psycholog...marital-affairs

Increase power (as in disposable income) could lead to Extramarital Affairs. ohmy.gif

So I have a question, in general, do you think when it RVs that there will be an increase level of affairs (and subsequent divorces) for those people that have both dinars and are in relationships?

I don’t want to put anyone on the spot regarding your own personal relationship (and frankly, it is no one’s business)…but I wonder if some of us should be careful for what we wish for!

Thoughts?

I’d be practically interested in advice from people on how to ensure that it DOESN’T happen!

As I want my Dinar family to be both HAPPY and RICH!!! smile.gif

According to the article at this website: http://www.psycholog...marital-affairs

Increase power (as in disposable income) could lead to Extramarital Affairs. ohmy.gif

So I have a question, in general, do you think when it RVs that there will be an increase level of affairs (and subsequent divorces) for those people that have both dinars and are in relationships?

I don’t want to put anyone on the spot regarding your own personal relationship (and frankly, it is no one’s business)…but I wonder if some of us should be careful for what we wish for!

Thoughts?

I’d be practically interested in advice from people on how to ensure that it DOESN’T happen!

As I want my Dinar family to be both HAPPY and RICH!!! smile.gif

sadly this will happen but that is they way it goes they actually might be wanting to get out but a lot of couples cant depart from one another because of financial distress. My brother and his wife want to get a divorce but they cant sell the house yet and are stil living together but in seperate rooms as soon as the house sells they will divorce just blame it on the economy i suppose lol. anyhow i really hope people dont split because they came into a windfall of money but it most definitely will happen no denying that.

does your brother get to bring his new girlfriend over??JK hope thing work out

my friend asked me the same thing,dating this girl almost 2 yrs ,he said he wanted to buy a coffee shop with his wife..said he wanted hot servers ...that he might be able to play...I told him if you were not man enough with the dinars money ,your not going to be a man with out it ..besides if you cheat your wife will own the coffee and half...the mistress will get the other half :lol: :lol: :lol: GO>>>RV