Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOPPING AND THE RV TIMING BEFORE US ELECTION

dinardarius

Forgive my spelling and gramer :tiphat::twocents:

Yep, three ways for the IQDs to LOP! This is nothing new just a reminder and or for newbees.

1. To remove all denominations with three zeros from circulation keeping their RV value.

2. Take 0.00117 and lop three zeros to the right end up with 1.17 :eyebrows: .

3. Remove the three zeros off all the large denomination turning a 25,000 into a 25.00 :o .

If you have another way to LOP the IQDs, lets hear it !

Timing of the RV - if - controled by the invading USA Forces President ( Obama ) will be one of two times in the neer future.

1. Is late November so everyone can have a great Christmass including those we know that don't have IQDs but will receive gifts from us that do have IQDs. This would leave a good taste in our mouths or brain with the economy getting better from all the investments and spending.

2. Early spring of 2012 so we the IQD investors can spark the economy just in time to make some if not most of economy look as if everything is going great once again for his reElection :mellow: . SO if the USA is in charge of the timing of the RV, that is when IMO will be the windows of best chance for the RV. Maybe this should be a rumor :lol::lol::lol::eyebrows:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

BS!

LOP Talk, itself, is BS. Fact of Reality.

RD talk is ONLY valid talk. Talk THAT instead of spewing BS BS, whatsay?

You see the difference? RD talk is about a specific process, the one that Iraq continues to talk about whereas LOP talk is just made up nonsense.

estewart,

Take a midol!! If someone is using a term you do not believe is correct, there is a polite, respectful way to disagree. THAT was uncalled for

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Forgive my spelling and gramer :tiphat::twocents:

Yep, three ways for the IQDs to LOP! This is nothing new just a reminder and or for newbees.

1. To remove all denominations with three zeros from circulation keeping their RV value.

2. Take 0.00117 and lop three zeros to the right end up with 1.17 :eyebrows: .

3. Remove the three zeros off all the large denomination turning a 25,000 into a 25.00 :o .

If you have another way to LOP the IQDs, lets hear it !

Sorry...but there is really only one way to RD...which is what it is even if you call it a lop....and you left out the correct way.

Replace all of the current IQD with a new IQD...the new has a face value 1000 times less than the old but has the same exchange value...so a 25k IQD would be the same value as the new IQD...sort of like your number 3 but it isn't just the large denominations...it is all of them.

Hey estewart, so you are in IQDs as an investment to make just three times on your money? I admit I don't understand that, so if IQDs come in with RI at $3.22 USD to 1 IQD with the " RD " as you as YOU say is the only way, if I understand you and JMW?

You say lets talk about RD, well go ahead and inform us in fantacy world. For me ----- well I hope it RI's with numbers 1 or 2 even if that is not reality in your world of reality and respect. The reason I put this out there is to hear other versions, I also know it is a subject that bites at some of our fantasy worlds of huge returns on our investment, and that makes some really mad :P NOT WHAT HAPPENS WITH NUMBER 1 with an RV at .10 is better than RD as I see it. Goaheadeducateus!

3 with an " RD " no way! Go RV :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey estewart, so you are in IQDs as an investment to make just three times on your money? I admit I don't understand that, so if IQDs come in with RI at $3.22 USD to 1 IQD with the " RD " as you as YOU say is the only way, if I understand you and JMW?

You say lets talk about RD, well go ahead and inform us in fantacy world. For me ----- well I hope it RI's with numbers 1 or 2 even if that is not reality in your world of reality and respect. The reason I put this out there is to hear other versions, I also know it is a subject that bites at some of our fantasy worlds of huge returns on our investment, and that makes some really mad :P NOT WHAT HAPPENS WITH NUMBER 1 with an RV at .10 is better than RD as I see it. Goaheadeducateus!

3 with an " RD " no way! Go RV :D

Your 1 and 2 have NEVER been done in the history of the world and they won't for Iraq...it just isn't the way currency works...your number 3 was close but you said "large denominations" would be replaced and it would be all denominations.....but I think you were on the right track there.

The RD that Iraq has been discussing is the same that has happened many many times...you are right it would be better if it was 1 or 2.....but those are options only available in dinar guru land.....not anywhere else.

• Upvote 2

Why do you lopsters keep giving Shabbi ideas??? Stop!!! it will NOT lop!!!!!!!!!!!

*clicks her heels 3 times and says* "Please don't LOP, Please don't LOP, Please don't LOP" Did that help? Well, we won't know for quite a while, but it should be explored as a very real possibility. In fact, the only thing that is ABSOLUTE is that they are considering it. Everything else could be just hype drummed up by GURU types, no? Before the inevitable "why are you here" question rears its ugly head, I'll tell ya........... Igot caught in the hype too at first, but now I am being realistic. I believe that the value will go up, so i'll hold onto mine for now. Do I think I'll wake up tomorrow a millionaire............probably not.

ohhhhh and ummmmmmm I can't get my HUSBAND to listen to me, you think I have THAT much pull with Shabibi? THANKS!

i

Why do you lopsters keep giving Shabbi ideas??? Stop!!! it will NOT lop!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I seriously doubt Dr. Shabibi reads DV looking for ideas to guide the economic policies of Iraq.

2. The people you call "lobsters" are people that are merely stating what are in the CBI press releases.

The CBI does not get their ideas from "lobsters", the "lobsters" get their understanding of the RD from the CBI news releases.

Edited by Soup
  • Upvote 3

Man! If only I had such heels!

Recommend looking up the word, "self-delusion." Check it out and work out just how it must apply to reality?

What must self-delusion mean? Why would such a word even exist?

You're are too funny, why are you in this if you think so stong it will lop!!! Like I said if you have no faith then get out now because when it does RV in your mind all you will see is a LOP!!! You've already convince yourself!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You're are too funny, why are you in this if you think so stong it will lop!!! Like I said if you have no faith then get out now because when it does RV in your mind all you will see is a LOP!!! You've already convince yourself!

So because I don't THINK it will make millions, I should give up? I already said, I believe it will increase. And what I THINK will do NOTHING to change the outcome.

• Upvote 1

Reality?

What is reality?

It will? It won't?

Which side are you on?

Nobody knows the date or rate.

Were all just hopping it's going to happen. Actually because were looking at a country that has to make happen just to survive.

If not, why are any of us even here?

From my point of view. Iraq has made too many commitments to contracting new products for their country.

That has to be paid for. Currently the country is poor.

If it does not RV, it will all be a sham, nothing will be purchased and all the new investors will turn around and go home with their products.

Do you believe this will happen?

You know, that's quite the spaghetti bowl of words.

But in pulling out some of the strands I see one that claims that I think strongly that the Dinar will LOP?

Hmm? If I remember right I have been saying that there is so much opposition to the Re-Denomination in Parliament that there is a good chance no RD will occur. I've restated that numerous times.

Now I have a question for you. WHY DO YOU SPEW OUT THE CLAP-TRAP YOU DO? Answer me that?

Take a long hard look in the mirrow and ask youself that question !!! Please do it, it may help you open your mind,

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1