Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HAVE YOU BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE!

I have moniotred this dinar investment for over 18 mths.1 thing i have gathered in that time is its like watching a soap opera.Quit watching for a couple months and come back and you pick up right were you left off! NowITS BEEN ANY MOMENT NOW FOR AT LEAST A YEAR.BUT NOW THERE A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN!!!!SO LET THE CALLOUTS BEGIN!

Edited by my2snce
  • Upvote 1

AS THE DINAR TURNS

Will Jim buy more dinars?

Will Marsha tell Jim she bought a cheap trick with some of his dinars?

Will Billy ever have a college education?

And what happened to Grandma?

Stay Tuned tomorrow for AS THE DINAR TURNS

Good one! :lol: Spoken like a daytime soap viewer!

when i went on vacation this summer i decided i would leave it alone and not check figuring if it rv'd i'd be happy cashing in a few days later. and guess what when i left it was "happening any minute" and when i cam back it was "happening any minute"

that was 2 months ago. take a break. it is what it is.

when i went on vacation this summer i decided i would leave it alone and not check figuring if it rv'd i'd be happy cashing in a few days later. and guess what when i left it was "happening any minute" and when i cam back it was "happening any minute"

that was 2 months ago. take a break. it is what it is.

Yeah, I once took a break from the Soap Operas. I came back 2 years later. On one soap, the kid had aged by about 8 years. On another.....it was "later that same day" sheesh!