Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jewish comments and racism.....

Do you know how many people get race vs religion wrong?

There is a Jewish race and there is a Jewish religion.

Saying things about people who are of the Jewish religion ( negative or positive, for that matter) is not a racist thing.

When I say that the Spanish rule in soccer ( won the World Cup, the European Cup and Barcelona as a club team won the CL), I am not saying anything racist, am I?

When I say the Jewish dominate US politics or world banking, I am not saying anything racist.

As a matter of fact, Jewish people make up 0,4% of the American population, while they hold more than 60% of positions in power at the White House, the Federal Reserve, UST and the different policy think tanks. Interesting fact, eh?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

The Zionists (Rothschilds and their cronies) have a phrase that is propaganda when anyone speaks out on Israel Zionists who control America...it is called being "Anti-Semetic" and is pushed through media (which they also control) by Aipac and other agencies who push the Anti-Semetic defense.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

The Zionists (Rothschilds and their cronies) have a phrase that is propaganda when anyone speaks out on Israel Zionists who control America...it is called being "Anti-Semetic" and is pushed through media (which they also control) by Aipac and other agencies who push the Anti-Semetic defense.

Just like the charge of being Un-American (in the sense of anti-american) in the Infamous McCarthy years.....

It's true that if you criticize somebody who happens to be an Hebrew .. They may or may not play that Anti-Semitic Card...It goes on with mostly all Minority Groups...Sometimes it turns out it's just plain ole Racism...Whle other times you simply criticized somebody you know, even a friend or somebody who misbehaved about something and you called him a jerk just cos he acted as a jerk regardless of his ethnic origin... You criticize the person not their ethnic origin ... just leaving out racist remarks.. A white person can be a jerk, a latino can be a jerk, an asian can be a jerk, a black can be a jerk, an Arab can be a jerk, a Jewish can be a jerk sometimes...It's so darn obvious....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Just like the charge of being Un-American (in the sense of anti-american) in the Infamous McCarthy years.....

It's true that if you criticize somebody who happens to be an Hebrew .. They may or may not play that Anti-Semitic Card...It goes on with mostly all Minority Groups...Sometimes it turns out it's just plain ole Racism...Whle other times you simply criticized somebody you know, even a friend or somebody who misbehaved about something and you called him a jerk just cos he acted as a jerk regardless of his ethnic origin... You criticize the person not their ethnic origin ... just leaving out racist remarks.. A white person can be a jerk, a latino can be a jerk, an asian can be a jerk, a black can be a jerk, an Arab can be a jerk, a Jewish can be a jerk sometimes...It's so darn obvious....

None of this is new!! Heck!! Even my tall, beautiful 14-year-old granddaughter can be a jerk to my daughter and me sometimes. (Shhh . . . She got it from her father's side of her family). hahaha

• Upvote 1

None of this is new!! Heck!! Even my tall, beautiful 14-year-old granddaughter can be a jerk to my daughter and me sometimes. (Shhh . . . She got it from her father's side of her family). hahaha

Glad you see it this way too, Francie....Heck, even us Italians ( incredible but true, huh..) can be jerks once in a lifetime.....

When I say the Jewish dominate US politics or world banking, I am not saying anything racist.

As a matter of fact, Jewish people make up 0,4% of the American population, while they hold more than 60% of positions in power at the White House, the Federal Reserve, UST and the different policy think tanks. Interesting fact, eh?

If demographic data were actually available on the make up of the top US government and private institutions and global banking then you should be able to easily provide the age, gender, ethnicity breakdown for these institutions along with the source of this data and doing so would only be presenting data and not be racist. Can you do so? Edited by xyzzy
  • Upvote 1

Here you are Ross, The piece of the puzzle called the artworld, just in case you need to answer any critics.

In 1989, an erudite academic volume appeared called Sociology of the Arts. In it the authors discuss who is who in the art world. “Blacks, Orientals, and persons of Spanish origin constitute about 7 per cent of the art audience,” the book informs us helpfully. So what about the other 93 per cent?

What ethnic group owns most of the art galleries? Who are the museum curators? Who are the art historians? Who are the art critics? Who publish the magazines in which art is reviewed? Who determine what is good art and what is rubbish? Who are the dealers and big collectors? Who run the auction houses? Who set up the art competitions and raise the prize money? Who appoint the judges? Who are the judges?

Not a word. Total silence. Scary, isn’t it?

As far back as 1930, it was noted by French author Pierre Assouline: “According to dealer Pierre Loeb, four art dealers out of five are Jewish, as are four out of five art collectors. Wilhelm Unde added art critics to this list.” In 1973, it was estimated that 80 per cent of the 2500 core “art market personnel” — dealers, curators, gallery owners, collectors, critics, consultants and patrons of the arts — were Jewish. In 1982, Gerald Krefetz (Jewish) let the cat out of the bag even further. “Today, Jews enjoy every phase of the art world,” he admitted. “In some circles, the wheelers and dealers are referred to as the Jewish mafia.”

Writing of his experiences in New York City, Jewish author Howard Jacobson revealed that art critic Peter Schjedhal had told him, “Just about every gallery we go into is run by a Jew. Even the women gallery owners whose wine we absorb are Jewish.”

In 2001, ARTnews listed the world’s Top Ten Art Collectors. Eight of them were Jews. Ponder these staggering statistics: A people who constitute 0.2% of the world’s population make up 80% of the world’s richest art collectors. Out of every thousand people in the world, roughly two are Jews. To be precise, one in every 457 people are Jews. Yet go to a conference at which 1000 of the world’s wealthiest art collectors have gathered and you will find, to your amazement, that 800 of them are Jewish! Phenomenal, isn’t it?

Excerpt from - The Plot Against Art - The Occidental Observer

Facts are jews are Esau Edomites, and of turko mongolian blood. Not Israelites at all.

I forgot to back that up wth facts, so here it is in their own encyclopedia "Edom is in modern Jewry" The Jewish Encyclopedia, 1925 edition, Vol. 5, Page 41 They are not who the majority of the world thinks they are. A little research will prove it.

I forgot to back that up wth facts, so here it is in their own encyclopedia "Edom is in modern Jewry" The Jewish Encyclopedia, 1925 edition, Vol. 5, Page 41 They are not who the majority of the world thinks they are. A little research will prove it.

Hi Deep,

Some info for you:

The Jews (Yiddish: Yid, Hebrew: Yehudi) are an ethno-religious group, and are ethnically divided into the Ashkenazim, Sephardim and Mizrahim. The vast majority of self-proclaimed Jews today are Ashkenazis, who descend primarily from a Turko-Mongol tribe known as the Khazars who adopted the Talmudic cult in the Middle Ages. The other groups mostly descend from Mediterranean and Near Eastern populances; including semitic stock from the Edomites and other Mediterranean converts.

• Upvote 2

Hi Deep,

Some info for you:

The Jews (Yiddish: Yid, Hebrew: Yehudi) are an ethno-religious group, and are ethnically divided into the Ashkenazim, Sephardim and Mizrahim. The vast majority of self-proclaimed Jews today are , who descend primarily from a Turko-Mongol tribe known as the Khazars who adopted the Talmudic cult in the Middle Ages. The other groups mostly descend from Mediterranean and Near Eastern populances; including semitic stock from the Edomites and other Mediterranean converts.

Ashkenazi Jews are German Jews first off(notice the word nazi?)..... and Yiddish is a mix of the Hebrew and German languages. Incidentally Ashkenazi Jews are supposed to be the most intelligent and have the longest life span of any "race."

Ashkenazi Jews are German Jews first off(notice the word nazi?)..... and Yiddish is a mix of the Hebrew and German languages. Incidentally Ashkenazi Jews are supposed to be the most intelligent and have the longest life span of any "race."

http://www.genetichealth.com/BROV_Gen_Dis_in_Ashk_Jews.shtml

http://victorcenters.org/Faqs/faq.cfm

http://www.fathersmanifesto.net/jewdiseases.htm

I have no issues with the Jewish religion. If you love God (however you know his name), you are aces in my book. My issue is with the State of Israel and it's domination over so much of this country. Everybody gets a fair shake in the good ol' USA but how does such a small minority gather the ability to control so much? I appreciate the concept of a floating economy but they took it to a new level... it seems to have jet packs attached.

• Upvote 2

My blood fits in you, your blood fits in me ,get past it we are all the same (and we need each other to survive(Fact)blink.gif

Now if you want to be a racist (when Dogs Cats Monkeys Cows Alligators and every other critter on the planet starts Kicking you ass Then you can be raciest )laugh.gif

But until then give it up

79% of all Americans are a combination (Black ,Wight,Hispanic,Native Indian ,Jewish(Hebrew,Egyptian ,Persian ,Assyrian,)Italian,Irish,Chinese ,Japanese ,TEXAN,New Yorker,) mix....................................laugh.gif

You have at least two of these in your blood ..............................................tongue.gif

But i have not seen a any mix of dog and cat + (Black ,Wight,Hispanic,Native Indian ,Jewish(Hebrew,Egyptian ,Persian ,Assyrian,)Italian,Irish,Chinese ,Japanese ,TEXAN,New Yorker,) mix....................................laugh.gif

So think about that before you say anything (Human is a race not what country you are from )

O i forgot Aliens not the ones that look like us but the ones that look like lizards (if there kicken your ass call them what you will )laugh.gif

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 4

It's odd how disconcerted I get when I am taken off guard by some bit of information I had not only never known, but never even suspected. I had always, throughout my entire lifetime, believed that all Jews were desended from the Biblical twelve tribes of Israel which I had placed firmly in the mideastern areas named in the old testament. It would never in this lifetime have occured to me to even dream that someof them might be descended from "a Turko-Mongol tribe." To me, that is totally amazing!! And no, I cannot tell you why I reacted with such startled surprise. But now, I'll have to research and read about this. I find it altogether fascinating. One thing I know, if I had heard of this before, I would have explored it to learn more about it.

Oh, and my ancestors were from Wales

Used to have an Italian restaurant, Bello. Good fun it was too.

Ok.. That explains it... So you used to hear words like stronzo, cazzo, testa di cazzo and our favorite ( italian males) ...FIGA......If you happen to know the meaning of that ( most likely you do) please be kind and do not put the translation here. Thanks.

Umbertino

I would love to be sitting at Harry's right now drinking one Bellini after another biggrin.gif

Where oh where is our RV??????????

Have Faith my Friend.. It will happen and please let me have the Honor to treat you on that one....Deal.