Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

citi bank and dinar and exotic currencies news today

kenshin7

I think I better hit citi bank up for those plastic cards they keep trying to give me , { for a very great rate  :wacko:  }  then , use their cards , and pay them back in dinars ,,,,,  win win  --- when    :P   .......   the way folks are biting every one in negative ways reminds me about 2 years ago,    get out of the house , and visit other folks and lend a hand to others in need ,,,,,  this dinar stuff can rot a brain fast .....

• Upvote 3

I think I better hit citi bank up for those plastic cards they keep trying to give me , { for a very great rate  :wacko:  }  then , use their cards , and pay them back in dinars ,,,,,  win win  --- when    :P   .......   the way folks are biting every one in negative ways reminds me about 2 years ago,    get out of the house , and visit other folks and lend a hand to others in need ,,,,,  this dinar stuff can rot a brain fast .....

Citi world link only deals with select clients at this time to my knowledge

Hopefully soon we can deposit our dinar at a citi bank

Sending citi an email explaining our situation couldn't hurt

Nice find for 2011..... wonder how they are doing now

BTW I am curious... why are people going back to the same day two or three years ago and responding to posts as if they were posted within the last few days.... Meaning is there something significant relative to what is happening today (like in this case, this article would suggest that the IQD is something used internationally... )..... or is it just something to do...

Wish there was a way in the title section to clearly delineate that a post is in response to something really old.... Meaning we can no longer simply respond the the last thing said, and have to go to the beginning in every case to see when it was first posted...

Just curious... :peace:

and yet people still keep commenting on this like this just came out.  2011 guys...read peoples posts

• Upvote 1