Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's chat 9/18/11

BondLady

I really appreciate you posting and breaking these articles down for me, and it's funny that you always drop the mic at the end , i drop the mic too, and it's actually 5 days a week about 20-35 times a day, and it bangs the side of the access panel of my boat.

Will

Thank you once again for the awesome break down and synopsis of these articles. I read as much of them as I could today, but had to cheat somewhere toward the end and just read your input. My allergies are getting to me today, so please forgive me for not completeing the articles. Thanks for all the time you put into these Bond Lady.

I wonder how all these people will feel when it never RV's and they've wasted years of their live on useless articles.

You're so dumb that you pathetically think you're clever for saying such stupidity. You must live a very worthless life. If you were just a little nicer, you'd at least be pitiful. As it is, you don't even have that much going for you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

7Dinar7Dinar7, on 18 September 2011 - 02:59 PM, said:

"I think Shabbi is the problem, because he wants to lop the currency where the speculators cannot make any money on their investment. Maliki and the politicians want an RV because they hold many of the 000 notes like we do. Shabbi is to smart for his own good, and it's hurting us."

Maliki is about ready to be dumped from government by his own people --because he is so dishonest and tries to get control of everything so he can steal from every program. He is wealthy several times over from all the money he has stolen from his government and his people. He tried at least twice recently to take over the CBI, which is unconstitutional, but thankfully, Shabibi stopped him. Maliki wanted control of Iraq's money, and thankfully he didn't get it because he would have robbed the nation's entire banking system blind. Shibibi is a genius, and he has brought the Iraqi dinar out of the dark ages and into the modern world, amost singlehandedly. He is also that rarest of all things in Iraq, a truly honest man.

[

[bondLady] drops the mic on campy an walks off

Bondlady, I was very happy about the several short articles you analyzed for us today. Each of them seemed to build on those that went before, and by the end, a clear picture of what is happening over there right now began to emerge. I am grateful for the information you provide for us. I know reading this must get old to you, but I still want to tell you again how much I appreciate what you do, and to thank you for doing it. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

7Dinar7Dinar7, on 18 September 2011 - 02:59 PM, said:

"I think Shabbi is the problem, because he wants to lop the currency where the speculators cannot make any money on their investment. Maliki and the politicians want an RV because they hold many of the 000 notes like we do. Shabbi is to smart for his own good, and it's hurting us."

Maliki is about ready to be dumped from government by his own people --because he is so dishonest and tries to get control of everything so he can steal from every program. He is wealthy several times over from all the money he has stolen from his government and his people. He tried at least twice recently to take over the CBI, which is unconstitutional, but thankfully, Shabibi stopped him. Maliki wanted control of Iraq's money, and thankfully he didn't get it because he would have robbed the nation's entire banking system blind. Shibibi is a genius, and he has brought the Iraqi dinar out of the dark ages and into the modern world, amost singlehandedly. He is also that rarest of all things in Iraq, a truly honest man

Francie,

Thank you very much for addressing this issue. I concur 100%, but it means so much more coming from someone else, as my posts aren't usually the most welcomed..

What ever Shabibi does, it will best for Iraq, and I am sure he has future plans that we can only guess about.

Here's hoping he does something good for us along the way.

Thanks Again..

good early mornin to u all its 330 am and im on my 1st cup of coffee, but wanted to ty all for your kindness and i know it was a super long post trust me it was for me too lol, but ty to all of u who took time to read, hopefully u came away feelinng more knowledgable about iraq, the way it played out shows how there is a plan for progress altho stumbling blocks abound, still there are some who try to help them, i didnt see any comments and i have read u all every post, about this paragraph which i didnt elaborate much on, but i did see it tho lol and said a small amount what do u all think, did shabibi just tell us he has 3 trillon lower denoms ready to go? ***************

[bondLady] Al-yasseri said that Iraq suffers from accumulating the money supply that arrives (3) trillion dinars, likely that accompany the process of deleting zeros set of problems, most notably between the creditor and the debtor when the other one million paid by him to 1,000 dinars, then does not satisfy, and continued: forgeries also contribute to this project as in (2004) when switching the currency broke with many problems, he said the Central Bank to carefully in this project and not speed up the application, And the need to explain in detail and put the results to the economic and credible Iraqi citizen. Finance Committee member commented on statements by Prime Minister Counsellor for Economic Affairs Abdullah al-Husayn Al-Anbuge, who warned that the process of money laundering, during the process of replacing the currency and delete zeros by saying: I don't think that size speaking counsel about corruption and money laundering where very extremist against this process (in his words), indicating to him that each group face risks must be the Central Bank to clarify his view to queries posed by economists so we can Get the full conviction that this project will serve the Iraqi economy./finished/8 y. n/... http://www.microsoft...view_20502.html

[bondLady] see this line

[bondLady] Al-yasseri said that Iraq suffers from accumulating the money supply that arrives (3) trillion dinars, likely that accompany the process of deleting zeros

[bondLady] 3 trillion

the money supply that arrives (3) trillion dinars

[bondLady] likely that accompany the process of deleting zeros

[bondLady] so is this saying they’ve printed up 3 trillion lower denominations?

the money supply that arrives (3) trillion dinars, likely that accompany the process of deleting zeros

again ty all for your kindness and support........BL

Edited by BondLady
  • Upvote 3

Francie,

Thank you very much for addressing this issue. I concur 100%, but it means so much more coming from someone else, as my posts aren't usually the most welcomed..

What ever Shabibi does, it will best for Iraq, and I am sure he has future plans that we can only guess about.

Here's hoping he does something good for us along the way.

Thanks Again..

You are most welcome, Dalite. I truly believe Dr. Shabibi will do what is best for his country, but I also believe that whatever he does, if he follows the "Plan" (and it appears he is doing so), it will include us. Let's hope it happens soon. I am ready for it. lol Thanks for your note.

Bond Lady, with regard to your early morning work, I have often heard (no proof) that when the current IQD was printed, there were 14 denominations printed, but only 9 were released, and obviously lowers were not released. Could the subject three trillions be lowers that were printed earlier?

Bond Lady, with regard to your early morning work, I have often heard (no proof) that when the current IQD was printed, there were 14 denominations printed, but only 9 were released, and obviously lowers were not released. Could the subject three trillions be lowers that were printed earlier?

1st ty all for your comments i appreciate them very much, and yes carello that is possible as there was 14 denominations printed up, 7 paper and 2 coins were released, leaving 5 denominations that werent released so yes it is possible to use those right now and in a cple yrs come out with the rest with all the languages they need to put on it to satisfy the kurds.....hope this helps, ty ...BL

• Upvote 1

1st ty all for your comments i appreciate them very much, and yes carello that is possible as there was 14 denominations printed up, 7 paper and 2 coins were released, leaving 5 denominations that werent released so yes it is possible to use those right now and in a cple yrs come out with the rest with all the languages they need to put on it to satisfy the kurds.....hope this helps, ty ...BL

If there were 14 denominations approved in2003, why is the cbi seeking parliaments approval. the cbi has the authority to issue notes and adjust the exchange rate. the reason the cbi is presenting draft law delete the zeroes to get approval to issue a new class of currency. If this was a straight rv and they already have lower denoms, they dont need any kind of approval to adjust exchange rate. so and they definitely wouldnt have to advertise it as delete the zeroes. yes eventually they will print the dinar with theaddition of the kurdish language, but as i stated above it seems there are no lower denoms presently, or the cbi could of already made there move. rebuttal.....picks up the mic and hands it to bondlady

• Upvote 1

If there were 14 denominations approved in2003, why is the cbi seeking parliaments approval. the cbi has the authority to issue notes and adjust the exchange rate. the reason the cbi is presenting draft law delete the zeroes to get approval to issue a new class of currency. If this was a straight rv and they already have lower denoms, they dont need any kind of approval to adjust exchange rate. so and they definitely wouldnt have to advertise it as delete the zeroes. yes eventually they will print the dinar with theaddition of the kurdish language, but as i stated above it seems there are no lower denoms presently, or the cbi could of already made there move. rebuttal.....picks up the mic and hands it to bondlady

Then it would appear you need to dump all your soon to be old script. Hurry Hurry before it's too late. Then you can get on with life. So Says...........DayTrader

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

the cbi did need appoval to begin the process of makeing a new currency which could very well also go along with the old that hadnt been released before, the new language on the currency did need to be approved as it was part of the erbril agreement which does indeed need parliment approval so all these things are conected in 1 way or the other...hopes this helps ...BL

• Upvote 2