Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

9-14-11 Adam's Wed Night Chat

TexasGranny

ohmy.gifI totally agree with you!..but Adam surely would ruffle a lot of feathers if he changed it now!

The only feather he might ruffle would be non members, and even then, they would have access ot the chat, but just not to go in there and clutter things so badly that no one gets a chance to get a question answered. Perhaps if Adam did what you suggest, but if they used the chance they already have to ask questions in advance, which are then posted after Adam answers them, they will still get to ask and get answers, but the actual chat with Adam won't be such a melee that so many good questions go unanswered.

I was banned....And if that guy tells me that he got marble countertops for the price of paper plates...i'm going to call BS and ask him to prove it...It may get you thrown out.....but a substantial claim requires an substantial answer

Alot of people on here say that if someone is saying they have 'sources' that you SHOULD demand they tell you who they are...because with someone like Okie those sources are BS...Why is Adam beyond question? Me personally, i believe EVERYONE is equal, i won't bow down to people...we are all on the same footing..if this forum requires i accept everything without question....it's not the forum for me

Actually, footings come in different sizes and shapes. It often becomes necessary to evaluate WHERE one stands and realize that "pride goes before a fall". If you stand in the middle of a foundation there is less risk than standing at the edge. Honey attracts more butterflies than vinegar. You can be precisely who you are with dignity and courtesy, saying anything you wish to, but realize that the WAY things are said is what opens or closes doors. Sometimes it is more appropriate to merely recognize "BS". One is not always obligated to call it. I read the chat. You were out of order in that case and created a distraction. Be bold. Be strong. Don't be rude... B)

• Upvote 1

Paris

Maliki continues his quest to drive the pillars of the dictatorship of an individual on Iraq again, collect all the strings through the forces controlling the fate of the decision ruling the country in all its affairs in his grip, which was the pursuit of the last manifestations, the struggleto link independent bodies under the chairmanship of Prime Minister instead of the House of Representatives as stipulated in the Constitution.

When ignited the fire was deliberately break into the Iraqi Central Bank ..

Two years ago, and already the right of the subversive activities against the Iraqi financial sector, we pointed the finger uncertainties to the State of clerical rule, and we say that the target castle money first Iraqi - the Iraqi Central Bank - that daring in broad daylight, can not be done, but who wants to destroy the foundations of the system Finance and the Iraqi dinar and the banking activity of Iraq, by force of arms and burning the archive center and shook confidence in financialinstitutions of Iraq, and other means evil and malicious and evil and immoral, and no one can turn to him fingered only Iranian regime, which had begun to expand its activities in Iraq after the closure of many of banking institutions that were collaborating with him in the Gulf countries such as the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain, and exposure of the crime of embezzlement of three billion dollars before the days of the Central Bank of Iran by the person having close ties with symbols system, and before the theft of more than forty billion dollars by bank Iranian-linked and document the institution guards Khomeini - thefinancial side - which was Taatke on Gulf banks to circumvent the sanctions the international community and sanctions the European Union and the United States and individual countries other committed to punish the Iranian regime against the background of Public nuclear, where he was adopted in the aspect of the financing of this activity on these banks and fund the purchase of prohibitions imposed on him, which it replaced or paired banking and financial activity in the Iraqi arena during the past two years, and really, the facilities ..

But the policy of open doors suspicious grown cancerous to the flow of Iranian money to the banks small that allowed it to the Government of Iraq to work in partnership with the private banks of Iraq after the occupation and the fruit of fruits toxic, and the opening of other banks to dominate the workplace banking in Iraq and the removal of government and private banks by Iraqi policy of raising interest rates on deposits and facilities many of the loans and bank credits, guarantees and benefits and to reduce bureaucracy in dealing, and Ala_i_mar direct partnership with Iraqi businessmen gangs are mainly government officials and politicians of the New Testament or they are agents for them or have links to kinship with them or provide for these politicians rates profits (bribes) in exchange for what they offer facilities for illegal projects these banks, for example, the Iranian car import deals being funded under the auspices of these banks, Iraqi government officials ..

To that, an emphasis on what we went to him that the Iranian regime is seeking to have Iraq back garden of his suspicious and a back gate unforeseen able from which to escape international sanctions. Have revealed the financial reports of many previous such intentions and thisquest without trigger any reaction from Iraqi government officials to prove complicity really ..

The only official Fi can be accepted to put its commercial markets, financialand investment fields and its banking sector in foreign hands ..

And regardless of the justifications for free surface that does not convince anyone?? Was quoted Anbamajara for expert financial contrary goldsmith saying that there are Iranian banks operating in Iraq supports Iran's nuclear program outlawed internationally, a charge that serious it Mghaz and meanings and connotations many Atfot appointed reader, which reads the news scandal, detection, carrying a clearly accused the rulers of Iraq, they colluding against the sovereignty and the fate of their country and life pension to its citizens and we Nbrahm if we say they are ignorant ..

But we say they are fools if they thought the eyes of Iraqis and a blind Takribem Sergathm and employment. And the jeweler in a statement to the Agency by news that the work of Iranian banks in Iraq is not an obstacle, but there are some of them in the black list, because it has dealings concerning Iran's nuclear program, and these banks if they have attempted to work inside Iraq is assumed by not dealing with this subject, in order to avoid any problems mainly political basis. He pointed out that foreign banks and its work in Iraq is progressing normally because the law of the Central Bank after 2003 were allowed to operate in the Iraqi market under the umbrella of private banks, because the work of foreign banks with local banks in Iraq comes in the framework of strengthening relations and the introduction of modern methods and technologies to banks and improve the financial capacity of the banks and give financial transactions in accordance with the methods developed by the regionally and locally.Under this cover is moved events of anti-pillars of the rule of the country's political and financial in the field of non-compliance with the decisions of the international community and diluted and out of it, in the bias blind to the software system of clerical rule terrorist dominated throughout the Middle East and the Arab world, in the consistency of ideology with the data (sectarianisation) Iraqi entity if true derivation of the label communal breath, and death benefits of citizenship and to spread the concepts of loyalty secondary and presented on the loyalty to the homeland, as it is clear that to satisfy its rich Iran is making hungry by the poor Iraqi or that he is in favor of foreign capital Iran at the expense of capital, the Iraqi national who was supposed to to take back a significant portion of it, so who fled to neighboring countries because of the sectarian policy of the rulers, and all this in fact did apostate ultimately on these fools, you will not provide them with the Iranian regime in the end, but the money for their services profane mercenary at the expense of the nation and the Arks of the price of an important rose and Ahmgahm They sell themselves when selling their home countries ..

Is the value of human dignity and his mind and his passion, but his homeland. In a move that revealed for fear of subjecting the central bank the authority of the government seeking all means to contain it, he accused the bank, on Monday, points of a window in the executive branch to block the idea of monetary reform in Iraq, while confirming the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives that government is working hard to subdue the bodies and independent institutions of all control. The central bank said in a statement issued Monday that "some government officials are waging an offensive media is unprecedented on the bank, considering that there is work outside the law mar the idea of monetary reform carried out by the Central Bank". The statement added that "the Bank has already received an official letter from the Committee on Economic Affairs in the Cabinet in 2007 appealing to the bank to consider a draft reform of the Iraqi currency through restructuring and deleting three zeros from them." The statement noted that this speech was designed to "facilitate the trading cash and reduce the cost of cash transactions in the context of a reform strategy for the system of monetary management in the country, like what was done by the majority of the countries of the world, particularly those that left the turmoil and economic decline, which seeks to rebuild the cash. "He was an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs said in a twenty-fifth of August the past, to raise zeros from the currency is the biggest corruption in Iraq if it was during this period, and fall under the name of tampering with the economic, warning of "mafias currency" is preparing to rig the trillion Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the planned changes. The statement noted that "the Bank finds that the These irresponsible acts in the launch of the charges baseless and motivated by an unknown direction contrary to the rules of behavior that should be adhered to by state officials in tackling the issues of different countries, especially sensitive of them. "stressed the bank that" will retain the right to legal defense of his being, and download those authorities responsible for exposing financial interests of the country to the risk of prejudice to the irresponsible, "noting that" these actions are meant to expose the legal and international centers of the central bank to significant risk to the public in various forms. "

safyas13@yahoo.com

:P

• Upvote 1

Actually, footings come in different sizes and shapes. It often becomes necessary to evaluate WHERE one stands and realize that "pride goes before a fall". If you stand in the middle of a foundation there is less risk than standing at the edge. Honey attracts more butterflies than vinegar. You can be precisely who you are with dignity and courtesy, saying anything you wish to, but realize that the WAY things are said is what opens or closes doors. Sometimes it is more appropriate to merely recognize "BS". One is not always obligated to call it. I read the chat. You were out of order in that case and created a distraction. Be bold. Be strong. Don't be rude... B)

When you go into another man's home, you can usually politely question, but you can't take over the entire conversation and demand that he give you time-consuming special attention, especially when others are waiting and want to hear what he says about a number of other matters. And surely you had a clue that you were out of order in trying to force a man in his own house to give in to your pushy demands. That's not why Adam was there, and it is not why all the rest of us were there. You were out of line.

• Upvote 1

I've got to admit i'm still confused about the bully or being disrespectful comment...all i really asked was for Adam's credentials....I would think we would ask that of anyone we ask advice for or want to learn from? I only asked once, so the 'repeatedly asked' thing confused me also...

In the past i've had good success with this program... http://www.123flashchat.com/

You can save a bit of money(if thats an issue) if you don't pay for the video chat option...I've found it to be very reliable, and have had a few big groups when we've had Congressmen or Lobbyist on (actually once i had both, it was VERY exciting)

If you go into another man's living room, you should be prepared to assume he has the credentials to be there and to say whatever he wants in his own place. And you certainly were not polite about it. Rude. Pushy. Demanding. That's what you were.

• Upvote 1

When you go into another man's home, you can usually politely question, but you can't take over the entire conversation and demand that he give you time-consuming special attention, especially when others are waiting and want to hear what he says about a number of other matters. And surely you had a clue that you were out of order in trying to force a man in his own house to give in to your pushy demands. That's not why Adam was there, and it is not why all the rest of us were there. You were out of line.

Actually, you are now the one out of line as I made no comments in the chat whatsoever. I believe you are referring to the other gentleman who WAS in fact out of line. B)

In fact, why don't you go back and actually READ my post (#80). You know, the one you felt obliged to bring correction to. I think you may find it in keeping with the chastening you apparently thought I needed. Sheesh! A little quick on the trigger, huh?

B)

In fact, why don't you go back and actually READ my post (#80). You know, the one you felt obliged to bring correction to. I think you may find it in keeping with the chastening you apparently thought I needed. Sheesh! A little quick on the trigger, huh?

B)

I think you were accidentally quoted, the poster was most likely referring to the other guy.

Actually, you are now the one out of line as I made no comments in the chat whatsoever. I believe you are referring to the other gentleman who WAS in fact out of line. B)

Oops. Sorry. Yes, you are right. I meant the person who posted just before you. I also saw your chastisements of me posted twice as private messages to me. Thus, this must have bothered you a great deal to have attempted in several ways to let me know of it. Thus, I also apologize if I caused you any embarrassment or frustration. None was meant, at least not for you. Fran

• Upvote 3

Oops. Sorry. Yes, you are right. I meant the person who posted just before you. I also saw your chastisements of me posted twice as private messages to me. Thus, this must have bothered you a great deal to have attempted in several ways to let me know of it. Thus, I also apologize if I caused you any embarrassment or frustration. None was meant, at least not for you. Fran

No ma'am. I wasn't embarrassed and as for the double posting... I can't figure that out but my computer double posts almost every time. I have been under a bit of pressure lately and it came out poorly. My apologies to you as well. Thank you. :D

• Upvote 1

I like Adam but he's wrong about Iraq not having inflation unfortunately.

Iraq has had terrible inflation over the past 10 years which is why unfortunately the currency will redenominate not RV. Anyone who tells you Iraq didnt have inflation is lying to you bc they're profiting off sales or simply don't understand.

http://www.indexmund...&c=iz&c=us&l=en

Graph compares US inflation to Iraq.

Firstly & Always, Thank you Adam for being who you are...real...& what you have done & continue to do for all of us, particularly the VIPs.

Secondly, I have to agree with BrokeNoMore. I feel it would be best to put the"live" chat on VIP only, then, Adam or the Mods can post a synopsis on the general forum board, or do "whatever" as/ if deemed appropriate. I believe this would cut out a lot of unnecessary chit-chat, & allow more viable questions from those with the DV group who have serious intent & allow Adam to be able to better answer the concerns.

brent4JESUS2u