Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwaiti Dinar RV'd to $4.41

Dinardarp

I called EZFOREX... wow what a concept.... and that definately is their sell rate...... for other that deal in forex the spread...... why do people post when they have no clue...... another Okie... Let's get the crowd in a feeding frenzy...... People check, bloomberg, coinmill and arab bank converter.... when they all say the same thing that is a good indicator

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

kuwait has RV'd, it is 100% fact

here is the proof, wells fargo shows the selling price

https://www.foreigne...erviceType=rate

click on all currencies tab, you will see next to KWD $4.1224

Don't mean to pee in your Cheerios...that's the sell rate and has been the sell rate for a long while. They'll sell it to you for $4+ and buy is back from you in the middle 3's....it's called proffit...or racketeering in my book...plus, last I checked I owned IQD, not Kuwaiti Dinar...not to be a grump here.

• Upvote 1

I called EZFOREX... wow what a concept.... and that definately is their sell rate...... for other that deal in forex the spread...... why do people post when they have no clue...... another Okie... Let's get the crowd in a feeding frenzy...... People check, bloomberg, coinmill and arab bank converter.... when they all say the same thing that is a good indicator

If that is the case, while you had them on the phone did you think to ask what the buy rate is ? Wells Fargo site shows a 4.12 rate. If that is a sell rate which I am sure it is and the actual rate for KWD is 3.63 as being seen on most sites. that would mean a 14% spread rate. I'm not a currency exchange rate expert, but it seems a 14% spread fee is way on the high side. Am I making any sense?

• Upvote 1

If that is the case, while you had them on the phone did you think to ask what the buy rate is ? Wells Fargo site shows a 4.12 rate. If that is a sell rate which I am sure it is and the actual rate for KWD is 3.63 as being seen on most sites. that would mean a 14% spread rate. I'm not a currency exchange rate expert, but it seems a 14% spread fee is way on the high side. Am I making any sense?

it is high; and it has been that way for long time now

Am I missing something why all this frenzy over the KWD, this has nothing to do with the IQD are people really this gullible, these people throw out a diversion to you because their claims of RV are FALSE once again, and people jump in hook line and sinker head first, what are you all getting excited about, unbelievable, these people must sit back and just laugh on a nightly bases.........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1