Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another brilliant & bizarre move by the EPA.

Chape

Another brilliant move by the EPA.

This is what you get when you have BIG Gov.

They just cannot think of anything to do but dazzle us with the most stupid, dumb, annoying things.

Unfortunately, it is the People who always end up paying for it!

So how long has hay been a prominent feature in American history?

Best Regards

...............................................................................................................

Moving on to the bizarre news, the federal government just continues to prove how insane it is with each passing day.

Today's jaw-dropping revelation is that the EPA has declared hay to be a "pollutant" and therefore can now subject

small family farms and ranches to draconian EPA rules merely for having some hay sitting in the barn (or in a field).

Don't believe me? Here's our report:

http://www.naturalnews.com/033537_hay_pollutant.html

• Upvote 1

What are you complaining about C? Don't you want the Government to give a helping hand to the already bloated. bully, big boys of the meatpacking industry.

Yep right..!!!!!

Sorry but forgot to post the exact copy..

Now we can see what you are asking about!

BIG bullies..

(NaturalNews) The assault against American industry and individual livelihood continues -- and no,

it is not coming from Al-Qaeda or other foreign terrorists. A recent report from R-CALF USA,

an advocacy group for American cattle producers, says the US Environmental Protection Agency

(EPA) has declared harmless cattle hay a "pollutant," which is part of the agency's agenda to squelch

family-scale cattle ranches in favor of corporately-owned, mega-sized feedlot operations.

At the recent 12th Annual R-CALF USA Convention in Rapid City, SD, an audience member

asked Mike Callicrate, a Kansas cattle feeder, if the EPA had, indeed, declared hay a pollutant.

His affirmative answer was startling to many, but not necessarily surprising in light of the

US government's apparent agenda to destroy every single producing sector in the nation and

to reduce the country to a poverty-stricken, corporately-dominated wasteland.

"Now that EPA has declared hay a pollutant, every farmer and rancher that stores hay,

or that leaves a broken hay bale in the field, is potentially violating EPA rules and subject to an EPA

enforcement action," responded Callicrate. "How far are we going to let this agency go before we

stand up and do something about it?"

Callicrate currently operates what is considered a mid-sized cattle ranch, and was ostracized

by some of the nation's largest beef packers back in 1998 for exposing their illegitimate buying practices.

Callicrate ended up having to cease operations for two years, but later reopened as a direct marketer

of meat to consumers.

"I believe the EPA's enforcement action is a premeditated effort by EPA to partner with the

beef packers to finish the job the beef packers couldn't do alone," added Callicrate, referring to

EPA's failure to enforce the same rules for large meat packers like JBS-Brazil and Cargill

(the two largest beef packing operations in the country).

Between 2008 and 2010, 45 small to mid-sized family cattle operations were forced out of business,

according to R-CALF USA. During the same time, the nation's largest feedlots expanded their

operations, and now own and feed roughly 25 percent of the nation's cattle.

"EPA is turning a blind eye toward the mega-feedlots that are a real risk for pollution and,

instead, is antagonizing small to mid-sized family operations in an effort to help their

packer-partners capture the entire live cattle supply chain away from family farm and ranch operations."

Sources for this story include:

http://r-calfusa.com/news_releases/...

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033537_hay_pollutant.html#ixzz1XSu38X6z

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have been telling myself that when the RV happened I would try to become more self sufficient. My idea has always been to purchase property, build my home and raise cattle. I would like to know that when times get worse that I could at least have a roof over our heads, something paid for, and i would always be able to feed my family. I wanted a garden, fruit trees, any food i could grow on my own. Now thanks to the govt., they aren't even going to let us do that. It's so very sad how they really don't want any of us to be self sufficient, because if we were to do that they would get fewer dollars! It's very heartbreaking to witness such GREED. I just want to provide for my family the best i can! :(

How many more stories are we going to have to read until the imposter is run out?

Even then, how many others, corrupted by an inflated sense of self, will attempt to continue in this oppressive way?

How many people work for the government, then go home every night and try to act like they are just another American Citizen?

Isn't that just as deceptive as the ones flaunting an official id and hiding behind the collective?

When are people going to realize it isn't JUST a job?

We are what we say and do, every day, all day.

How many more stories are we going to have to read until the imposter is run out?

Even then, how many others, corrupted by an inflated sense of self, will attempt to continue in this oppressive way?

How many people work for the government, then go home every night and try to act like they are just another American Citizen?

Isn't that just as deceptive as the ones flaunting an official id and hiding behind the collective?

When are people going to realize it isn't JUST a job?

We are what we say and do, every day, all day.

Thanks for the visit Divemaster. Happy to see you also are alert. Hopefully, we can all be a tool to awaken more folk up!

As to the Mr Griffin Unfiltered News, I probably do have a link, and visit the site.

There are lots of good info on the internet.

It appears I am not able to post this message on your profile at DV.

If it posts more than once, I apologise ..

Best Regards

Oxygen tax will be next

Thanks for your always informative post

Excellent post lightfighter!

The Oxygen tax is forthcoming but we must remember that the EPA is made up of intelligent people who understand that the latest surveys show 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population . What they forgot is red meat is not bad for you but fuzzy green meat is bad for you!