Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Authentic Story or Not ?

hiloeven

I've seen it before.....

I know of one dealer who said he sold to both Trump and Buffet. These purchases were made quite some time ago. He did not mention the quantity. I also read that someone said **** Cheney bought I don't know how many million dollars worth of dinar.

But I am not an eyewitness to any of these purchases, only passing on what I heard. This is definately a 'rumor'.

Do you know how wealthy any of us are?? LOL Just use a rare commodity, common sense, that will help you get farther than most. Doing a bit of homework from more than one place isn't a bad tip either, there are a lot of dominos already up, once the rest of them are in place this should be fairly profitable if you are invested well. Besides, with all of the money Trump has, he can buy good looking "women", but can he buy a good haircut? Everyone has their limitations!! HAhahaha