Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor 9/6/2011

mrex

I don't think Mom really understands how the internet works. But wouldn't everyone say their mother is a guru in one or another? I personally guarantee every member of Dinarvets that my mom holds more credibility than Okie. Mom personally holds a substantial amount of Iraqi Dinar and claims that, "it just feels right" and that "anyday now I'll be able to surprise your dad with this." Talk about motherly instinct.

And I'm actually a son. Not a daughter.

Women are gifted with Intuition ( for the most part).

A while ago I ordered some dinar and had it sent to my moms house (I'm elsewhere at college) and I called her today to have her mail it to me. I had bought 100k but was only sent 50k and a partial refund.... SUSPICIOUS. After talking about this thoroughly with my mother, she questioned my belief in the RV and I told her that to me this was mere speculation to which she responded with utmost certainty, "IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME EVEN IF IT RVed BEFORE IT I WAS ABLE TO GET IT TO YOU IN THE MAIL."

I kid you not. My mother honestly believes it will RV in the next THREE days. BEFORE SEPTEMBER NINTH!

But don't go buy more dinar.

Moms just know things. They know how long a pot needs to boil, and just by some sort of inner guide, they know when a casserole must be taken out of the oven. They know when you get home at night, even if they seemed to be sound asleep when you got there. They know how much you spent on that new outfit; they know if you are in trouble before you say a word. And they also know when you are skirting the truth. So of course, they know about dinar and the coming RV. How? They just know. That's all.

So I'd say this is a heads up call. We need to be prepared because the date has now become a fact. It is GOING to happen, just as this Mom says. How do I know? Because I'm a Mom, too. And we just know such things. :)

won't this be great after 17,000 false alarms from the guruues then mom steps out of the kitchen and says ok it's this weekend and happens to be right on, I love it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Here's one for you christians. I tried to sell my house for 6 years and had gone through 4 or 5 RealEstate brokers and all in vain no buyer, so we just let it run out and did not put it back on the market. Then one day the lord impressed opon us to move to the location we were wanting to go without worrying about selling our house, and so in faith we started to pack our stuff and moved to the house at the new location in another state, 3 days later we came back to get the last load out of our house and as we were getting ready to leave, a man came walking across my lawn and asked if we were still wanting to sell our house we said yes and quoted him our price we were asking for the past 6 years and 2 weeks later did the paper work. I love it when God does Stuff like this, just got this gut feeling that is how this Rv will come out .

After all the okies in the world have failed then mom comes out of the kitchen and says ok it's done and hits it right on the nail. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

God Bless

• Upvote 1