Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8Ball Chat

trooper

8Ball Chat Great chat please read!!!!!!!!

48 AM [8ball] Good Morning

6:48 AM [8ball] been away....

6:48 AM [8ball] any way...

6:49 AM [8ball] The ISX reopens on Sept 4th

6:49 AM [8ball] Parliament re convenes on the 6th

6:50 AM [8ball] the question is why would the Iraqi's wait until Tuesday to open parliament

6:50 AM [DMD] gm 8ball and happy your back

6:50 AM [8ball] good to be back

6:51 AM [8ball] they are effectively recognizing our holiday schedule

6:51 AM [DMD] is that a good thing

6:52 AM [8ball] well it tells us that they maybe waiting for this side

6:52 AM [DMD] ok i c

6:53 AM [8ball] just a point I found interesting...

6:53 AM [DMD] yes it is

6:53 AM [8ball] they are also over loading the air waves and internet with CBI articles

6:54 AM [8ball] they are becoming clearer

6:54 AM [DMD] i guess time will tell if its all good or just smoke huh

6:55 AM [8ball] but why would the Iraqi's be releasing more CBI articles ...now...

6:55 AM [8ball] this would be to prepare the country for the RV

6:56 AM [DMD] don't have a clue and not sure anyone does at this point unless RV time

6:56 AM [8ball] well you have to communicate to the people

6:57 AM [DMD] true

6:57 AM [8ball] I think that the CBI is communicating and also creating excitement and anticipation

6:57 AM [8ball] BUT

6:58 AM [8ball] when you read the messages after the CBI post at the news source

6:58 AM [8ball] from the Iraqi's

6:58 AM [8ball] they sure are worn out

6:58 AM [8ball] they don't trust these guys at all

6:59 AM [DMD] is Malki not over all the new that come out

6:59 AM [8ball] Well the people are supposed to get their piece of the oil profits

7:00 AM [8ball] they haven't received that yet

7:00 AM [DMD] and who in there right mine would trust him

7:00 AM [8ball] since they haven't voted the oil law in

7:00 AM [8ball] now they just passed the oil law to parliament

7:01 AM [DMD] true

7:01 AM [DMD] is that the HCL

7:01 AM [8ball] so we have 2 key laws in parliament

7:01 AM [8ball] The CBI RV law

7:01 AM [8ball] the oil law

7:01 AM [DMD] k

7:02 AM [8ball] also pending approval is our security ministers which they have 10 or so candidates

7:04 AM [8ball] just that there is allot of pressure..... to get it done....

7:04 AM [8ball] and then they lined up the opening of parliament on our holiday schedule

7:05 AM [8ball] ok

7:06 AM [DMD] ty

7:06 AM [8ball] going to check some articles

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I can't believe that they're surprised that the CBI website is down after all of those articles this week.

Its not just that the site is down. Before it went completely down it hasnt been updated in a week! Go RV!!!

Very suspicious why they are following the same holiday schedule as the US! Just saw Obama on the news rallying everyone in Detroit referencing jobs....lets hope he has an RV up his sleeve this week! I know I know he has nothing to do with it....BS

9/15/2011

What date is that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its not just that the site is down. Before it went completely down it hasnt been updated in a week! Go RV!!!

The next time you are able to access the CBI site click on the link just below the currency auctions - even though the website was not updated for the currency auction of Sept. 4th, they did have one (according to that file).

Al-Aswat also seems to have reported the currency auction from yesterday as well - http://ar.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=283781&l=1

Edited by HopefulTxn

The next time you are able to access the CBI site click on the link just below the currency auctions - even though the website was not updated for the currency auction of Sept. 4th, they did have one (according to that file).

Al-Aswat also seems to have reported the currency auction from yesterday as well - http://ar.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=283781&l=1

Thanks captain obvious! I follow the site and check it probably 3x a day. I understand the auction numbers via the pdf files. Im referring to the rate update date which still show aug29th as does the actual currency auction date. I have seen it take sone time to update but never this long. Would you stop trolling the site looking to argue w people. Who is it your trying to convince yourself or everyone else. I dont need you to point me in the rite direction....thanks anyways!

• Downvote 3

Thanks captain obvious! I follow the site and check it probably 3x a day. I understand the auction numbers via the pdf files. Im referring to the rate update date which still show aug29th as does the actual currency auction date. I have seen it take sone time to update but never this long. Would you stop trolling the site looking to argue w people. Who is it your trying to convince yourself or everyone else. I dont need you to point me in the rite direction....thanks anyways!

Wasn't trying to argue, just pointing out that even though certain parts of the site may not have been updated to reflect the changes, others parts have been. I was not aware you knew to check those areas, so I was simply pointing it out. If you cannot deal with that, then that is your issue, and not mine. :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wasn't trying to argue, just pointing out that even though certain parts of the site may not have been updated to reflect the changes, others parts have been. I was not aware you knew to check those areas, so I was simply pointing it out. If you cannot deal with that, then that is your issue, and not mine. :P

I guess its just the way you post so negatively all the time but thats your issue not mine! Lol

Seriously I get where you come from but the end result just doesnt make sense to me and my views.... im sure you dont understand but thats ok. I know you got some hope in this or you wouldnt waiste so much time here! Go RV!

I think we all just need to relax a bit and remeber the words of that great community organizer Rodney King..."Can't we all just get along"....Gotta laugh at this because I have been so wound up over this investment..and what is truely insane is I have only been doing this for a few short months....Hopefully the end to it is soon Good luck all .....Chris