Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor/lie from another site

Danneedsrvnow

9-2-2011 Guru Poppy2 i have solid government agents that have informed me that iraq looses their wto status and they also fall back under chapter 7 sanctions as of Saturday night if the rv isn't completed . THEY WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN IT WILL COST THEM BILLIONS. NOTHING IS KEEPING IT FROM HAPPENING. I BEEN GETTING REPORTS ALL WEEK THAT IT IS HAPPENING, BUT IT IS HUGE AND NOT JUST POSTING A RATE ON THE INTERNET, THIS EFFECTS THE ENTIRE WORLD

I am not sure if this had already been posted. I don't normally post this kind of trash, but it is one of the most ridiculous chats I have ever read. This is a classic example of why so many people become so angry with these psychotic habitual liars! Iraq is not even completely out of chapter VII to date......& what they are out of, it will continue after Saturday. I am not up on their WTO status, I can only assume they are still only an observing member. Someone posted the other day that what these goons do should be considered illegal/fraud....the truth is, I don't see how it can't be considered that as well. Hopefully post rv, these fraudsters will be held accountable!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

9-2-2011 Guru Poppy2 i have solid government agents that have informed me that iraq looses their wto status and they also fall back under chapter 7 sanctions as of Saturday night if the rv isn't completed . THEY WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN IT WILL COST THEM BILLIONS. NOTHING IS KEEPING IT FROM HAPPENING. I BEEN GETTING REPORTS ALL WEEK THAT IT IS HAPPENING, BUT IT IS HUGE AND NOT JUST POSTING A RATE ON THE INTERNET, THIS EFFECTS THE ENTIRE WORLD

I am not sure if this had already been posted. I don't normally post this kind of trash, but it is one of the most ridiculous chats I have ever read. This is a classic example of why so many people become so angry with these psychotic habitual liars! Iraq is not even completely out of chapter VII to date......& what they are out of, it will continue after Saturday. I am not up on their WTO status, I can only assume they are still only an observing member. Someone posted the other day that what these goons do should be considered illegal/fraud....the truth is, I don't see how it can't be considered that as well. Hopefully post rv, these fraudsters will be held accountable!

I AM A GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I SAY IT IS TODAY!! MWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I work for the government about 110 days a year. The rest of the year I work for my family. Doesn't that qualify me as a government employee (or prisoner)? I'm praying for this to happen soon so I can live the last few years of my life as happy as I was the firsteighteen years. Our country has gone to hell in a hand basket and the politicians have looted our social security system. That is money we paid in and our employers paid in. Show me the money and I'll be off the radar so fast they will forget I ever lived. Don't forget though, we have to pay it forward. God bless all you good people and let's hope this is the ninth inning for this investment.

• Upvote 3

YOUR GOV AGENTS OUR WRONG ON THE WTO STATUS---THIS IS A FACT---CHECK OUT THIER PDF FILES AND I KNOW THEY OUR 100% WRONG----BUT THANKS FOR THE ---BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Upvote 2

This IS ******

Of course it is... When somebody states that "they must do it wthin a certain date or else they will lose Billions, they will not be allowed to enter such &such Organization, Group " etc. you can bet your most precious thing that it ain't going to happen.. It's almost like a sure curse.

I talked to Napoleon Solo and Illya Kuryakin, the men from U.N.C.L.E., and they said it wasnt true.

Loved thst series... Robert Vaughn... Great Actor.

Edited by Markinsa
Language in Quote

The gurus are so full of **** it's coming out of their ears. The most evidence I ever seen for ANY of this balogna is that the money will be redenominated, not revalued. And I'll guarantee the only responses to that will be bashing, bitching, and moaning... With nothing to back up an RV. All this "it HAS to" talk is garbage. For months I've seen people asking for various proofs and even pictures, only to be confronted by angry investors who don't want their dreams stepped on.

They are only under observer status regarding WTO.....and there is no way they can justify putting them back under sanctions they are no longer a threat...... B)