Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I thought holding U.S. Dollars was begginning to become a scam....as I've actually been watching the U.S. Dollar crash now for a few years, while watching the dinar climb...so I dumped a few of the U.S. Dollars into the dinars...to try and hang onto something safer...before it's all gone....lol....

If it were a scam, you would lose 100% of what you put in.....You can go to any bank that deals in foriegn curency and get about $854 less any bank fees per 1 million dinars.

It's an investment, not a scam. Now the stock market......that's a scam...They don't build all those big brokerage houses by giving money away!

Well, we're definitely being scammed by the pumpers, because they are obviously liars and promote unrealistic rates.

Sure, it's a valid currency and in that sense it is not a scam. And, I do think it's true that it has to go up, at least a bit.

There isn't anything to do about it. Just wait and watch.

• Upvote 1

What part of it could be a scam?

1. The Iraqi Dinar is not a real currency!

2. The country of Iraq doesn't exist!

3. The RV was guaranteed to you and didn't happen!

Well, I know 1 and 2 are false!

And 3. I was never given a guarantee....

... so I don't see how this could be a "scam".

If you bought dinar hoping to be an overnight millionaire, well... join the ranks! Most of us thought at one point that tomorrow was the day... and honestly, it might be! But before you start screaming about the possible "scam" you are now involved in, let's look at some facts:

1. Iraq is moving forward.

2. There is a good chance that the currency can go up!

3. There is a solid chance that it could go up a LOT.

4. Need I say more?

Right .We werent gauranteed anything. We bought because we were led to believe. The scam part is they make unsuspecting people think they better get it now because tomorrow is too late. More people than want to admit done this

Edited by 52%sure

It seems to me that Rocketman2010 is merely asking a question. I certainly don't see the need to slam him for his question in the rude manner some have. My opinion is that there are simply numerous scammers involved in the dinar evolution. I merely approached this adventure as a cheap trip to Vegas with an unkown outcome of win, lose, or even.

Edited by Medina