Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

thought this was kinda interesting

sonny1

I'm not the one that's posting RD/LOP articles, get mad at Sonny1. I'm just pointing out what "delete the zeros" means, I'm sick of gurus/pumpers/dreamers either misinterpreting it or flat out lying about what it means.

GT5...I may be one of the few RV believers that appreciate your posts. You don't talk down to us, and it is obvious that you are sincere in your belief of how this is going to play out. I respect that.

My question to you is, why do you feel it necessary to continue stirring the pot? We all know where you stand, as surely as you know where I and many others on this forum stand. I know you expect to make a profit from this investment, or else you wouldn't have put your hard earned money into it. As a member here, you absolutely have the right to state your opinions...but unless you are 100% certain that this will end up in a LOP, which would require more than just news articles and the past redenominations of other countries to reach that level of certainty, would you at least be willing to state that it is your opinion and not "written in stone" fact? Those of us in the RV camp are in the same boat. None of us knows for sure. We need to stop acting like we do and let this play out however it will.

• Upvote 10

Unlike 95% of the RVers, I've never said that it's going to go down a certain way with 100% certainty. Look at how many of the RVers use "when" rather than "if" in their posts. There's hundreds or thousands of posters on this site that speak of an RV to .10 or .86+ as if it's a foregone conclusion. As if it's the only possible outcome. A lop isn't the only possible outcome, but IT IS the outcome mentioned in the article in this thread.

Do you think seeing "this is good news for the RV" or "this means we're almost to the RV" over and over and over in every single thread in response to every single article is beneficial to someone that's thinking about purchasing dinar and has come here to get honest/factual information? You've got people buying dinar on reserve or layaway that, by definition, they can't afford. Is that healthy? It's sickening, to be quite frank.

And in the case of this thread, I never actually even said anything, merely pointed out what "delete the zeros" actually means, by quoting. If people want to insist it's all smoke and mirrors then that's their prerogative. It's not very rational, but it's still their decision. Claiming that "delete the zeros" means RV or is a component of an RV (pulling 000 notes from circulation) is not their prerogative. It's not up for debate. The articles have made it abundantly, without a doubt, 100% clear, that it means RD/lop. At this point, anyone that says otherwise is either uninformed or lying. I don't like lying, and people that are uninformed or are simply blinded by dollar signs running around touting an incorrect interpretation as gospel are just as bad.

This is the Internet, and as such has a certain kind of disconnect from reality. But the people that spent their rent money on dinar because the RV was happening tomorrow? That's real. If the people that are already true believers were the only people that read forums then there really wouldn't be any harm. They can all stand around in a circle and pat each other on the back and talk about how rich they're going to be (any day now!) and sing Kumbaya and it wouldn't really hurt anyone. But the people on the fence, the people that aren't sure, the people that just heard about the dinar for the first time, they come here too. And seeing incorrect translations, or woefully ignorant interpretations, or just flat out lies. That's not good for anyone but the dinar dealers.

So in answer to your question; posting the truth is not stirring the pot. I'm not going to go into a news article thread that isn't about a lop and lie and say that it is, but when I see an article that IS about a lop with a bunch of people in it saying that it ISN'T? Why shouldn't I interject a little dose of reality?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

I absolutely agree that buying dinar on reserve or spending more than you can afford on ANY speculative investment is a bad thing.

My problem with labeling the so called guru's as harmful is two-fold.

1. If they really wanted to pump dinar sales, why proclaim ridiculous rates of $3,4,5? Rates of a penny to a dime would drive more sales because people would need more dinar to reach whatever monetary goal they set.

2. The latest round of rumors has the RV happening at any moment...which would seem to discourage buying since there is no time left to do so.

As far as buying on reserve, I was under the impression that no dealers allowed this any more.

And how do you respond to the argument that the 25k notes will maintain their value like $500 and $1000 bills have here...they were just taken out of circulation because they weren't needed any more? Seems plausible...

• Upvote 1

On the note of a "LOP" or redenomination (RD is inevitable to bring the currency to competitive international status)...

I don't think anyone will argue that RD will happen. It has to. One thing that indicates to me that it will not be the situation that Venezuela implemented (Yes, I read most of that post. It is indeed interesting how they did it); is the talk about the introduction of the 250 and 500 dinar coins. Now, unless they are going to make them 250 and 500 dinar in the 1,000 class of currency, and make them of gold, silver or something significant to back the value; then it would appear that they are intending to use them for making change in daily transactions, and for some time in the foreseeable future. If you look at most modern coinage for currency, they are usually small denominations (in value) made of metal for longevity, to ensure they are not constantly reprinting (incurring additional expense) millions of units of relatively low value currency. Clearly, most of the exceptions are related to gold, silver and precious metal coinage which typically have a far greater value than the normal currencies (denominations) which are used in daily transactions. Coins simply have a VERY long service life.

So, to me, it seems as though they are going to get rid of (LOP) the 1,000 class notes by making them irrelevant for daily transactions by increasing their value until they are no longer paractical. However, this would appear to be a long term commitment, since the coins would be essentially the "change" denominations at first. This would also support the articles indicating that they are considering a 100,000 class note (which they seem to have implied will be paper by referrencing them as notes) to help assist with transactions in the near term. Likely those will be relatively low in number (retired for condition or aging) when they finally become irrelevant due to their high value. Once they acheive the redenomination, one would expect to see new coinage and notes coming out to support the increased value (lower denominations). At that time they could either retire the 250 and 500 dinar coins, or move those denominations to paper, as they will be transacted less in daily business.

Clearly my opinion, but ever since they have stated they are making coins for 250 and 500 dinar, it just hasn't set right in my mind. I mean practically no one else is making coins for large denominations, except for the precious metal class. But, that is likely another discussion in itself.

Thoughts?...

• Upvote 2

I absolutely agree that buying dinar on reserve or spending more than you can afford on ANY speculative investment is a bad thing.

My problem with labeling the so called guru's as harmful is two-fold.

1. If they really wanted to pump dinar sales, why proclaim ridiculous rates of $3,4,5? Rates of a penny to a dime would drive more sales because people would need more dinar to reach whatever monetary goal they set.

I think most people in this investment aren't really in a position to buy whatever amount of dinar they want in order to get to their "monetary goal." If they want a million or two bucks, spending 1 or 2 grand and hoping for a $1+ RV is feasible. Spending a hundred thousand on the promise of a .01 RV in order to get to a million dollar return isn't. Big numbers puts people in the seats. A lot of people won't bother on a speculative longshot in order to make a few hundred or a thousand percent, but they sure will for 300,000%. Do you buy lotto tickets where the biggest payout is 10 bucks? I don't. I buy the Powerballs and the Mega Millions. If I get lucky I wanna be a millionaire, I don't want to just win enough money to go to Arby's.

2. The latest round of rumors has the RV happening at any moment...which would seem to discourage buying since there is no time left to do so.

As long as theres time to click the "submit order" button on a dinar dealers website, then there's still time to do so. There's been "it's happening right now" rumors for years. Heck, there's been "It happened two days ago" rumors for years. It encourages people to leap with looking.

As far as buying on reserve, I was under the impression that no dealers allowed this any more.

I'm not sure, but layaway probably functions in the essentially the same manner. It's certainly possible to put dinar on layaway that you won't have the ability to pay for comfortably within the 30 day window. People put it on layaway thinking they're locking themselves in and if the RV happens within 30 days they're good to go. I'd be willing to bet some people are failing to pay the remaining 90% balance on layaways, and if that's true then layaway is functioning in the exact same way as "reserve."

And how do you respond to the argument that the 25k notes will maintain their value like $500 and $1000 bills have here...they were just taken out of circulation because they weren't needed any more? Seems plausible...

This is really neither here nor there when it comes to "delete the zeros." They have referred to what Turkey and Brazil (and Russia) did as deleting the zeros, so it's obvious they're not talking about just taking big bills out of circulation.

As far as what I think about that notion in general, I'd say it's not possible. Without a big RV they NEED those big notes in circulation or they functionally have no currency. But with those trillions in big notes out there, there's no way they can do a big RV.

The Go RV crowd thinks that they've been pulling these notes out of circulation for months or years. The first problem with that is, if they have been, and if that's what "delete the zeros" means, then why are they just voting on it now? Why send a vote through parliament to vote on something they've supposedly been doing for a year or more?

The second problem is, why do the numbers put out by the CBI completely contradict this? What do they have to gain by lying? If the CBI had cut the amount of dinar in circulation by half, why wouldn't they have already raised the rate to 600 to 1 instead of leaving it at 1170? And don't say they can't adjust the rate, the rate already has changed, it hasn't always been 1170. They not only have nothing to gain, they have a lot to lose, as keeping the exchange rate artificially low would just promote more and more speculation, which makes a big RV less and less likely.

The third problem is that in order to be able to get acceptance on an RV of even 10 cents they'd have to remove virtually all the dinar from circulation. They could MAYBE manage 10 cents if they had an M2 of 1 or 2 trillion. No one thinks it's that little, even the most optimistic pumper, from what I've seen. It's just not possible, there's almost certainly more IQD than that just outside the country, and there's definitely way more than that in "quasi money."

Fourth, if they're paying out USD in order to retract IQD, it doesn't really help the RV situation because for every trillion in IQD they'd pull out, they'd have to give up a billion in USD, and the USD in reserves is what's backing their currency. They pull in half the IQD, they give up half their reserve, you still come out to the same exchange rate.

• Upvote 1

On the note of a "LOP" or redenomination (RD is inevitable to bring the currency to competitive international status)...

I don't think anyone will argue that RD will happen. It has to. One thing that indicates to me that it will not be the situation that Venezuela implemented (Yes, I read most of that post. It is indeed interesting how they did it); is the talk about the introduction of the 250 and 500 dinar coins. Now, unless they are going to make them 250 and 500 dinar in the 1,000 class of currency, and make them of gold, silver or something significant to back the value; then it would appear that they are intending to use them for making change in daily transactions, and for some time in the foreseeable future. If you look at most modern coinage for currency, they are usually small denominations (in value) made of metal for longevity, to ensure they are not constantly reprinting (incurring additional expense) millions of units of relatively low value currency. Clearly, most of the exceptions are related to gold, silver and precious metal coinage which typically have a far greater value than the normal currencies (denominations) which are used in daily transactions. Coins simply have a VERY long service life.

So, to me, it seems as though they are going to get rid of (LOP) the 1,000 class notes by making them irrelevant for daily transactions by increasing their value until they are no longer paractical. However, this would appear to be a long term commitment, since the coins would be essentially the "change" denominations at first. This would also support the articles indicating that they are considering a 100,000 class note (which they seem to have implied will be paper by referrencing them as notes) to help assist with transactions in the near term. Likely those will be relatively low in number (retired for condition or aging) when they finally become irrelevant due to their high value. Once they acheive the redenomination, one would expect to see new coinage and notes coming out to support the increased value (lower denominations). At that time they could either retire the 250 and 500 dinar coins, or move those denominations to paper, as they will be transacted less in daily business.

Clearly my opinion, but ever since they have stated they are making coins for 250 and 500 dinar, it just hasn't set right in my mind. I mean practically no one else is making coins for large denominations, except for the precious metal class. But, that is likely another discussion in itself.

Thoughts?...

I think they're referring to a future currency but using the current exchange rate to explain their value. I think one thing that indicates this is that sometimes they'll use the word "class" and sometimes they won't. Sometimes they're just talking about a thousand dinar, and they'll just say a thousand dinar note, and sometimes (when it appears that they're talking about a future currency) they'll say "in the class of 1000 dinar" or something similar.

I think the 100,000 dinar note will actually be a 100 dinar note, and will be equivalent in value to 4 of the current 25,000 notes. It'll be their version of our hundred dollar bill. Ditto with the 250 and 500 and 1000 dinar coins, they'll actually be .25 and .5 and 1 dinar coins, and will be worth what 250, 500, and 1000 dinar are worth now.

It seems like you might be using the term lop incorrectly. Technically the term is redenomination, but for whatever reason, everyone uses lop instead. You can't lop one note, you can only lop the entire currency, everything has its decimal shifted three places to the left. 25,000 becomes 25, 1000 becomes 1, 250 becomes .25 (i.e. a quarter).

The small denoms are one of the guru/pumper staples that is really the most irksome to me. They say small denoms are proof of an impending RV but you need small denoms for the exact same reason with a 3 zero lop. It's seriously ridiculous, and it's unfortunate that anyone actually falls for something that is so obvious.

• Downvote 1

I'm not the one that's posting RD/LOP articles, get mad at Sonny1. I'm just pointing out what "delete the zeros" means, I'm sick of gurus/pumpers/dreamers either misinterpreting it or flat out lying about what it means.

The articles do seem to be abundant. Too abundant, if you ask me. Why? Likely for ulterior motives.

Suppression of speculation is probably a better way to put it.

1. Pushes locals to prefer use of IQD over USD (Sort of the idea of the re-denomination, whether it is a LOP or R/V)

2. Terrorist would not hoard IQD - because they'd be shooting themselves in the foot if they funded that group

3. Suppression from global speculation.

All 3 are likely reasonable reason(s) and also put in order of importance.

Dollarization is an issue that I am sure the CBI is concerned.

What sort of incentives must exist to get people to use IQD over USD?

What sort of incentives would have to exist to get Iraqis to put their money in the bank?

Will a revenue-neutral event accomplish this?

You tell me..

• Upvote 3

"Turkey, Brazil and many countries of the world have experienced deleting three zeros"

GT5Junkie, the question is not whether these countries deleted zeros from their currency by a process of devaluation, but whether a 'post-Saddam, post-Gulf War, post economic restrictions' IRAQ, operating in an improving rather than failing economic climate, and backed by massive oil & gas reserves, NEEDS to devalue its currency.

Personally I don't believe devaluation is appropriate. and I think it would probably cost any party that promoted such a 'solution' its votes at the next election!

Rather, I think it is possible that the two supposedly 'ruling' parties are each playing the waiting game in an endeavour to win votes nearer the next election. And that is when? Later this year? Or 2012?

I think they're referring to a future currency but using the current exchange rate to explain their value. I think one thing that indicates this is that sometimes they'll use the word "class" and sometimes they won't. Sometimes they're just talking about a thousand dinar, and they'll just say a thousand dinar note, and sometimes (when it appears that they're talking about a future currency) they'll say "in the class of 1000 dinar" or something similar.

I think the 100,000 dinar note will actually be a 100 dinar note, and will be equivalent in value to 4 of the current 25,000 notes. It'll be their version of our hundred dollar bill. Ditto with the 250 and 500 and 1000 dinar coins, they'll actually be .25 and .5 and 1 dinar coins, and will be worth what 250, 500, and 1000 dinar are worth now.

It seems like you might be using the term lop incorrectly. Technically the term is redenomination, but for whatever reason, everyone uses lop instead. You can't lop one note, you can only lop the entire currency, everything has its decimal shifted three places to the left. 25,000 becomes 25, 1000 becomes 1, 250 becomes .25 (i.e. a quarter).

The small denoms are one of the guru/pumper staples that is really the most irksome to me. They say small denoms are proof of an impending RV but you need small denoms for the exact same reason with a 3 zero lop. It's seriously ridiculous, and it's unfortunate that anyone actually falls for something that is so obvious.

You're missing my point. Thanks for playin' though... ;)

Edited by Nelson0528
  • Upvote 1

The parliamentary finance committee: There is no law to force التجارباستخدام the Iraqi currency in trading foreign

On Tuesday, 30-08-2011 10: 00 am

Baghdad (News). According to a member of the Finance Committee parliamentary deputy for the Kurdish coalition//shorsh, there is no proposal or the law in the House of Representatives is the ويجبره in dealing with the Iraqi currency through imported goods, however, has called for Iraqi businessmen to the need for dealing with the Iraqi dinar.

He said Haji (The News News) today (Tuesday): No, there is no law or proposed in the House of Representatives imposed on the Iraqi ويجبره in handling the Iraqi currency for the purpose of strengthening the Iraqi dinar through imported goods and commodities or others.

He said the issue of corruption, who is in the border outlets and bribery that are taking place in the border occur in all the countries of the world and the adapted to Iraqi trader because they benefit from the introduction of the goods that it wishes, calling on the government to take the necessary measures to curb corruption that is taking place in the Iraqi border for the purpose of preventing the entry of prohibited goods into the country.

He said a member of the Finance Committee: that to take the necessary measures to curb corruption, who is in the border outlets is the role of the government and not the role of parliament. /End/8.). R /

http://ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=19298

I think most people in this investment aren't really in a position to buy whatever amount of dinar they want in order to get to their "monetary goal." If they want a million or two bucks, spending 1 or 2 grand and hoping for a $1+ RV is feasible. Spending a hundred thousand on the promise of a .01 RV in order to get to a million dollar return isn't. Big numbers puts people in the seats. A lot of people won't bother on a speculative longshot in order to make a few hundred or a thousand percent, but they sure will for 300,000%. Do you buy lotto tickets where the biggest payout is 10 bucks? I don't. I buy the Powerballs and the Mega Millions. If I get lucky I wanna be a millionaire, I don't want to just win enough money to go to Arby's.

As long as theres time to click the "submit order" button on a dinar dealers website, then there's still time to do so. There's been "it's happening right now" rumors for years. Heck, there's been "It happened two days ago" rumors for years. It encourages people to leap with looking.

I'm not sure, but layaway probably functions in the essentially the same manner. It's certainly possible to put dinar on layaway that you won't have the ability to pay for comfortably within the 30 day window. People put it on layaway thinking they're locking themselves in and if the RV happens within 30 days they're good to go. I'd be willing to bet some people are failing to pay the remaining 90% balance on layaways, and if that's true then layaway is functioning in the exact same way as "reserve."

This is really neither here nor there when it comes to "delete the zeros." They have referred to what Turkey and Brazil (and Russia) did as deleting the zeros, so it's obvious they're not talking about just taking big bills out of circulation.

As far as what I think about that notion in general, I'd say it's not possible. Without a big RV they NEED those big notes in circulation or they functionally have no currency. But with those trillions in big notes out there, there's no way they can do a big RV.

The Go RV crowd thinks that they've been pulling these notes out of circulation for months or years. The first problem with that is, if they have been, and if that's what "delete the zeros" means, then why are they just voting on it now? Why send a vote through parliament to vote on something they've supposedly been doing for a year or more?

The second problem is, why do the numbers put out by the CBI completely contradict this? What do they have to gain by lying? If the CBI had cut the amount of dinar in circulation by half, why wouldn't they have already raised the rate to 600 to 1 instead of leaving it at 1170? And don't say they can't adjust the rate, the rate already has changed, it hasn't always been 1170. They not only have nothing to gain, they have a lot to lose, as keeping the exchange rate artificially low would just promote more and more speculation, which makes a big RV less and less likely.

The third problem is that in order to be able to get acceptance on an RV of even 10 cents they'd have to remove virtually all the dinar from circulation. They could MAYBE manage 10 cents if they had an M2 of 1 or 2 trillion. No one thinks it's that little, even the most optimistic pumper, from what I've seen. It's just not possible, there's almost certainly more IQD than that just outside the country, and there's definitely way more than that in "quasi money."

Fourth, if they're paying out USD in order to retract IQD, it doesn't really help the RV situation because for every trillion in IQD they'd pull out, they'd have to give up a billion in USD, and the USD in reserves is what's backing their currency. They pull in half the IQD, they give up half their reserve, you still come out to the same exchange rate.

Thanks for the response. I appreciate the time you took. There are a couple of points I would like to make...

The Iraqi news has been full of "delete the zeroes" articles. Most of them have referenced Turkey. However, Turkey, Venesuela and Russia were all having major problems with inflation when they redenominated. They also did not have the abundance of natural resources that Iraq does. The Iraqi news has to tell the people SOMETHING because there are obviously changes happening. However, their news is not meant for us, so there is bound to be some misunderstanding. Also...how much of the news in this country is accurate? Maybe 20%? Why would they be any different? If so, could they not be using Turkey as an example of what NOT to do? Since Turkey is a next door neighbor, I'm sure there are Iraqis who are aware of how difficult that transition was.

As for the CBI numbers...how many governments have more than one set of financial books? We all know that our country is much worse off financially than the government is officially stating. Since this is correct, the corrolary could also be correct in Iraq. They could be BETTER OFF than the official statements in order to disuade speculation.

One last point...and this is one I would appreciate your response to...

There are many RD arguments that revolve around the value of the currencies of Iraq's neighbors. Everything from .26 for the Saudi rial to the 3+ of the Kuwaiti dinar. I know that you will argue M2 and M3, but there is a different aspect to look at.

Iraq is going to be a major importer of goods and services. It makes sense for their money to have more value so they have better purchasing power...just like it makes sense for China to keep the yuan value artificially low. If you are basing your RD opinion on the news and the CBI, how do you explain Selah's comments about the dinar being the strongest currency in the region, Shabibi's about the dinar needing to be worth as much or more than the dollar, and Maliki making reference to bringing back the "golden dinar?"

Thanks again for your time. I enjoy the back and forth discussions. Wish more people on this site would be as civil.

GT5 and others....do you realize when they say delete 3 zeros "fastest" way to increase exchange value they are referencing RD then RV....imho.

Stay grounded. I was all jacked up about a RV until I started researching history and what the CBI is saying. I don't think it is smoke. Although I hope it is.

Mack....If they RD then RV that is the fastest way to get the dinar to a high exchange rate.

For the sake of not being gloom and doom...Go RV!

I haven't lost all hope...lol

• Upvote 1

People reference Turkey and Brazil as proof of a lop in Iraq. Brazil intentionally manipulated their currency to help with exports. Turkey had LOTS more $$$ in circulation, very high inflation, and very little natural resources. For all of the LOP people out there, I would urge you to find one country with inflation under 10% and VAST amount of natural resources and agriculture potential that LOP'ed their currency. Further, I am pretty certain none of the countries that LOP'ed had the two currencies co-existing for a long period of time - as many of the "restructuring" articles out of Iraq suggest will happen in Iraq. IMHO, this is a very unique situation, and if they were going to LOP it would have happened long before now. Time will tell the answer to this ever pressing question, but I for one am not worried about it!

Edited by lawdog32
  • Upvote 1

Unlike 95% of the RVers, I've never said that it's going to go down a certain way with 100% certainty. Look at how many of the RVers use "when" rather than "if" in their posts. There's hundreds or thousands of posters on this site that speak of an RV to .10 or .86+ as if it's a foregone conclusion. As if it's the only possible outcome. A lop isn't the only possible outcome, but IT IS the outcome mentioned in the article in this thread.

Do you think seeing "this is good news for the RV" or "this means we're almost to the RV" over and over and over in every single thread in response to every single article is beneficial to someone that's thinking about purchasing dinar and has come here to get honest/factual information? You've got people buying dinar on reserve or layaway that, by definition, they can't afford. Is that healthy? It's sickening, to be quite frank.

And in the case of this thread, I never actually even said anything, merely pointed out what "delete the zeros" actually means, by quoting. If people want to insist it's all smoke and mirrors then that's their prerogative. It's not very rational, but it's still their decision. Claiming that "delete the zeros" means RV or is a component of an RV (pulling 000 notes from circulation) is not their prerogative. It's not up for debate. The articles have made it abundantly, without a doubt, 100% clear, that it means RD/lop. At this point, anyone that says otherwise is either uninformed or lying. I don't like lying, and people that are uninformed or are simply blinded by dollar signs running around touting an incorrect interpretation as gospel are just as bad.

This is the Internet, and as such has a certain kind of disconnect from reality. But the people that spent their rent money on dinar because the RV was happening tomorrow? That's real. If the people that are already true believers were the only people that read forums then there really wouldn't be any harm. They can all stand around in a circle and pat each other on the back and talk about how rich they're going to be (any day now!) and sing Kumbaya and it wouldn't really hurt anyone. But the people on the fence, the people that aren't sure, the people that just heard about the dinar for the first time, they come here too. And seeing incorrect translations, or woefully ignorant interpretations, or just flat out lies. That's not good for anyone but the dinar dealers.

So in answer to your question; posting the truth is not stirring the pot. I'm not going to go into a news article thread that isn't about a lop and lie and say that it is, but when I see an article that IS about a lop with a bunch of people in it saying that it ISN'T? Why shouldn't I interject a little dose of reality?

Just don't make it your task or your problem. I agree, there are some very inexperienced investors on here, however what's so wrong with just letting them do their thing and you do yours? Look investments do fail and they succeed...just keep your investment goals where you need them and let the rest do the same. After all...when it comes down to it....what anyone says on here has no weight to the actual investment. And if it did? I would have bailed years ago. And by the way, I do see your point of view...but i just am not here to teach or convince others of anything. Live and let live/die. Entertainment bro. Hang loose, have fun, keep the peace.

fyi, they are going to delete the zeros, its called smaller notes...

to me this article means they will rv, what the pro-lopp crew seems to not get is the fact they have to delete the zeros, unless they want the locals to carry $25,000 dollars on them with a $1-1 rv. these articles also state raising the value, lopping and rv'ing does them no good, the broke will still be broke. i will agree that some article state lopp-rd, but this article isnt one of them...

• Upvote 2

lobster.gif

If you are attempting to get us to change our post RV celebration fare piggy.... you just might be onto something!wink.gif

Kinda like you idea there, though I much prefer bbq myself... I might just have to go "pork free" just this once! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks for the post Sonny1... GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff