Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOOD LUCK NEW YORK!!!!

Slaydadea

Been dealing with Irene for the last 20 hours now here on the NC East coast. Landfall around Moorhead City. It's been a right powerful experience. All is good here. Power has been out for 12 hours in my part of town. Not so bad. Others have it worse. This thing is no joke! Be careful. 90 plus gusts and heavy rain on the East side. You guys are in the Eye wall. Godspeed and best to all affected. Go careful! Slay!

• Upvote 2

Been dealing with Irene for the last 20 hours now here on the NC East coast. Landfall around Moorhead City. It's been a right powerful experience. All is good here. Power has been out for 12 hours in my part of town. Not so bad. Others have it worse. This thing is no joke! Be careful. 90 plus gusts and heavy rain on the East side. You guys are in the Eye wall. Godspeed and best to all affected. Go careful! Slay!

Here on the Jersey shore we're about 3 or so hours out from the outer bands of Irene. I've been through several Hurricanes in Florida so I'm not too worried about it, not because of any other reason except for being prepared and experienced. Be interesting to see how the Battery fares though.

Hopefully Irene will wash the rotten garbage smell out of Jersey.

It wouldn't be Jersey without the smell of garbage. Don't like it? Don't come.