Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lifting of zero's has no bearing on the currency we hold..

Tired of all this Negative Nancy or Debbie Downers..

Lifting of zero's has no bearing on the currency we hold... Take the 25,000 bill we have.. It takes 1000 fils per dinar.. So now we the 25 dinar coin without the zero's but, it still takes 1000 fils per dinar in which you still have a value of 25,000... The only thing that is changing is the appearance of the currency.. The new currency will be 5, 10, 25, 50, and the new 100,000 .. There is no LOP or DV in any of this.. NO speculations.. The zero's on the current bills only reflected inflation in the economy..

Let's say it revaules at 3 dollars.. 25,000 x 3 = 75,000 1000 fils x 3 = 3,000 3,000 x 25 = 75,000 same value

BILL COIN

For any kind of DV to happen they would have to change of how many fils it takes to make a dinar.. 100 pennies equal a Dollar you take one penny away now its worth 99 cents a DV

just occurred.

Debunk this.. You buy 10,000 shares on the ISX at 3 dollars a share.. They delete the zero's.. I just put 30,000 dollars into it only to have 30 dollars the next day after deletion.. Where's your logic on that.. Electronic or paper it has to carry the same value..

• Upvote 4

Lifting of zero's has no bearing on the currency we hold... Take the 25,000 bill we have.. It takes 1000 fils per dinar.. So now we the 25 dinar coin without the zero's but, it still takes 1000 fils per dinar in which you still have a value of 25,000... The only thing that is changing is the appearance of the currency.. The new currency will be 5, 10, 25, 50, and the new 100,000 .. There is no LOP or DV in any of this.. NO speculations.. The zero's on the current bills only reflected inflation in the economy..

Let's say it revaules at 3 dollars.. 25,000 x 3 = 75,000 1000 fils x 3 = 3,000 3,000 x 25 = 75,000 same value

BILL COIN

For any kind of DV to happen they would have to change of how many fils it takes to make a dinar.. 100 pennies equal a Dollar you take one penny away now its worth 99 cents a DV

just occurred.

Debunk this.. You buy 10,000 shares on the ISX at 3 dollars a share.. They delete the zero's.. I just put 30,000 dollars into it only to have 30 dollars the next day after deletion.. Where's your logic on that.. Electronic or paper it has to carry the same value..

Why so quick to call someone negative for realizing and seeing what is, and what isent??

Deleting the zeros is not what we want.....its not being negative putting the pieces together and knowing what they have been referring to....now them following through with this plan is a whole different topic but you cant deny what they have been saying.....Ill post a few links again like I have on a few other threads today.....you should read them.....the news articles even talk a little about the ISX...apparently the stock issue is a little more simple then what your making it out to be

http://www.iraq-busi...redenomination/

http://www.unc.edu/~...APSA%202005.pdf

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 1

How about 1M dinar in a Warka account? Does that drop to 1K?

If you ask a Lopper, sure it does. But they are limited in their thinking and only have 2 arguments.

All they have is their speculation as do most of us, but common sense will be on our side.

Funny how any positive outlook any of us have on the outcome is ridiculed by the same 4 or 5 Lopsters

with the same argument they have spewed out for years now if you count Keep.(No offense Keep)

Their problem is they believe everything that is written, and the sheeple seem to have the same problem.

Of course it is my opinion and I am entitled to it, as are they, but they don't seem to get the fact that we are intelligent

enough to know the reality of the many outcomes, but they insist we hear it again 50 times per week.

Ask yourself, if you invested into a venture that may bring you a 10% return if you're lucky, would you join a website

and spend all your free time posting the same thing 3000 times? What are they thinking, is what I am seeking.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 5

The best thing to do is ignore anything Keep says. I have read 4 of his posts today and everything has been negative. I need to find me an investment that I believe is going to not make me any money, invest in it, and then badmouth others for their positive attitude.

• Upvote 1

If you ask a Lopper, sure it does. But they are limited in their thinking and only have 2 arguments.

All they have is their speculation as do most of us, but common sense will be on our side.

Funny how any positive outlook any of us have on the outcome is ridiculed by the same 4 or 5 Lopsters

with the same argument they have spewed out for years now if you count Keep.(No offense Keep)

Their problem is they believe everything that is written, and the sheeple seem to have the same problem.

Of course it is my opinion and I am entitled to it, as are they, but they don't seem to get the fact that we are intelligent

enough to know the reality of the many outcomes, but they insist we hear it again 50 times per week.

Ask yourself, if you invested into a venture that may bring you a 10% return if you're lucky, would you join a website

and spend all your free time posting the same thing 3000 times? What are they thinking, is what I am seeking.

I would love to know why they are trying to "teach" us too.... makes no sense... Their is a section for 'Lopsters'... keep it there.

I think it has to do with EGO more then anything.... trying to prove your point over and over and over and over again is tiresome... to say the least. Playing Devils Advocate is one thing.... but this "no money to be made" on a daily basis is getting old. :angry:

The best thing to do is ignore anything Keep says. I have read 4 of his posts today and everything has been negative. I need to find me an investment that I believe is going to not make me any money, invest in it, and then badmouth others for their positive attitude.

Yes exactly....because I said that this will not make us any money at all, its a horrible investment, and we are all stupid for buying dinar..... laugh.giflaugh.gif

Try not to put words in peoples mouths.....it wont help your case!!!

Do I think something can come of this besides a RD? DUUUHHHHH!!!! Or else I wouldnt be here!! DING DING DING DING!!! Use your head silly!!!

• Upvote 1

Exactly... and they think we are the crazy ones!! emot-shakehead.gif If they think they are going to make so little on this investment... why waste the time... that's wacko.gif! Why piss on someone's parade? Doesn't make any sense to me except they like to ruin other people's days! unsure.gif Why don't you lopsters just go fishing... you would have more success than what "you think" you will get here! I prefer to actually use my head, and think what is going to be best for Iraq and it's people... and a no gainer isn't gonna cut it for them. But then that's my opinion... and I'm sticking to it!wink.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

To be fair, only half of all my posts have been about RD......

The others were about a RV....and defending that stance.....Im quite neutral to what I believe could happen....do I see a RD as the only option? No.....Do I see a overnight RV at a dollar? No.....Do I see a slow gradual rise in value? Could be.....Do I see a LOW RV to start and then slowly climb? Could be....

The reason you are seeing my comments more about a RD is because of all the articles people post and peoples questions and opinons about deleting the zeros....and I feel that some have the wrong idea about what it is and what happens because they get excited when articles about redenominations come out....alot of good conversations also transpire in these articles and in lop talk.....everyone learns from them....much more to learn for everyone in those forums then just reading silly and nonsensical rumors all day....you wont learn anything that way

Why so quick to call someone negative for realizing and seeing what is, and what isent??

Ok, no charge here Keep, this one is on the house and you can bank on it being effective in your future posts.

I understand basic spelling errors or grammar, it happens to the best of them, but if I say this then you will only

benefit from it and avoid any future "bashing" on spelling of the English language.

"isent", is a common mistake for someone not spacing properly when they state that "I sent" a letter to you.

I believe you are looking for the word "isn't" which is short for "is not"

The same goes for "wasent" which should be "wasn't", short for "was not".

No hard feelings Keep, I do acknowledge your view on the other outcome of this investment, but I prefer to remain positive if you acknowledge the same for us.

• Upvote 1

Deleting the zeros is not what we want.....its not being negative putting the pieces together and knowing what they have been referring to....now them following through with this plan is a whole different topic but you cant deny what they have been saying.....Ill post a few links again like I have on a few other threads today.....you should read them.....the news articles even talk a little about the ISX...apparently the stock issue is a little more simple then what your making it out to be

http://www.iraq-busi...redenomination/

http://www.unc.edu/~...APSA%202005.pdf

They say that because they do not want people going out and buying all these dinars. It's all to discourage speculators. You really don't think they are going to just come out and say, Hey everybody, we are about to RV our dinar, so go get yourself some now before you miss out. It's all smoke being blowed to keep people away from speculating on the currency, and making a lot of money. Believe what you will, but being gulible, is not for me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok, no charge here Keep, this one is on the house and you can bank on it being effective in your future posts.

I understand basic spelling errors or grammar, it happens to the best of them, but if I say this then you will only

benefit from it and avoid any future "bashing" on spelling of the English language.

"isent", is a common mistake for someone not spacing properly when they state that "I sent" a letter to you.

I believe you are looking for the word "isn't" which is short for "is not"

The same goes for "wasent" which should be "wasn't", short for "was not".

No hard feelings Keep, I do acknowledge your view on the other outcome of this investment, but I prefer to remain positive if you acknowledge the same for us.

:lol:

To be fair, only half of all my posts have been about RD......

The others were about a RV....and defending that stance.....Im quite neutral to what I believe could happen....do I see a RD as the only option? No.....Do I see a overnight RV at a dollar? No.....Do I see a slow gradual rise in value? Could be.....Do I see a LOW RV to start and then slowly climb? Could be....

The reason you are seeing my comments more about a RD is because of all the articles people post and peoples questions and opinons about deleting the zeros....and I feel that some have the wrong idea about what it is and what happens because they get excited when articles about redenominations come out....alot of good conversations also transpire in these articles and in lop talk.....everyone learns from them....much more to learn for everyone in those forums then just reading silly and nonsensical rumors all day....you wont learn anything that way

No problem Keep, I understand where you are coming from but in my little world there are those of us who can prove the Main Stream Media here in North America is owned and controlled by a few people and therefore we can debunk about 80% of their posts or newscasts. So taking that percentage into the Middle East Media, then I would assume that most of what is posted is propaganda or misleading information. Yes I have seen some Lopsters saying "there is no way they can back up 50 Trillion dollars" and "it is more money than is in circulation on the planet" but how do answer the fact that the USA owes over 14 Trillion dollars now and in reality owes over 60 Trillion in actual debt?

The Rothschilds are worth over 500 Trillion and the Rockefellers over 250 Trillion and the Windsors ect...ect.. in 2008 the Fed's "took" over 24 Trillion to pay off the "too big to fails" and up until recently refused to disclose where that money went. Now we know that most went to their own companies like JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs ect..

I am one who would jump at the chance to agree about the "Gurus" or so called "Oakies" who are no doubt in this for profit and not truth, but their main profit is from "pumping" for more sales for their real ventures, which is "dealers" who profit from sales and purchases of Dinar.

Both ways they make money, and many are pulled into their lies daily.

I for one hope they do pay for their lies and deceiving the public, if you look at the way the Government controls most of the populace, they are doing the same thing.

In the end, I don't really care how Iraq does this, but I do remain somewhat hopeful that many of us can profit from this very educating venture. Peace.

:lol:

Hey Alex, I am not in any way bashing Keep for simple errors, he does not bash many in here like a few other Lopsters,

not mentioning any (GT) names, but I know what they are saying and I always like to take the opposite side of the media lies.

Edited by Sirius

BILL COIN

First of all, where is the fil right now? There isn't one. Second, even if there were, a current fil would just be 1/1000th of a current dinar, and the new fil would be 1/1000th of a new dinar. Sorry, but your logic simply doesn't work.

that's not how it works. You have 10,000 shares that you bought for 30,000 USD (~30,000,000 dinar). They delete the zeros. You still have 10,000 shares. They're now worth 30,000 new dinar, which is still worth 30,000 USD. They're not deleting zeros from the USD.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1